Imran Khan broke pledge to party leaders over march to PM House :- Javaid Hashmi

Agreed upon by N league . How many agreement did they hold true before ?

Ok for argument sake lets say non, but this time around, the whole of Parliament was ready to provide a guarantee as well as Army promised to give this guarantee, who else is there which you will trust in this country?
If one has to resolve an issue than there has to be some thing that may allow a situation to move forward...if in few months if desired results are not met then again you could do the same and then ppl like me will be with you too....

PIND-WALA

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok for argument sake lets say non, but this time around, the whole of Parliament was ready to provide a guarantee as well as Army promised to give this guarantee, who else is there which you will trust in this country?
If one has to resolve an issue than there has to be some thing that may allow a situation to move forward...if in few months if desired results are not met then again you could do the same and then ppl like me will be with you too....
People like you are not really needed for that change.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
اگر مارشل لا لگا تو عمران خان ذمہ دار ہونگے۔ جاوید ہاشمی ۔۔ شکر ہے انہیں سمجھ آ گئی بالآخر یہ سارا ڈرامہ ہو ہی مارشل لا لگوانے کیلئے ہے۔​

People like you are not really needed for that change.

aap logon ka yehi issue hay...you asked a ligit question, I gave you a tangible answer which is based upon reality and then you turn around and use rhetoric....its a shame that sanity doesn't match with any PTI person...

AntiEstablishment

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Baaghi please return to PMLN!

Yoh dont deserve to be in a shithole party called PTI , imran broke his promises with you several times with you and created havoc in islamabad. Come back to the party of patriots.. PMLN.

arafay

Re: Baaghi please return to PMLN!

did you listen to the whole press conference. JH ne nawaz sharif aur nawaz league ko nanga karkay rakh diya.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

LoL............ There was a reason JH left Family Limited Party. and that reason is still valid ​;)

huspania

MPA (400+ posts)
i think its time to kick this idiot out of the party as he has previously declared noora sharif his leader. We solute to Imran Khan for his courageous stance against oppressors

Altaf Lutfi

Be warned ! he is of no use for PML-N. He is too old and weak to dig graves for you people.

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
That is why Imran Khan is a leader. Decision making is primary for a leader. Imran Khan mai aur baki leaderaan mai yahi farq ha ke wo committee jo kehti ha wohi kerte hain. Imran gave Qadri his words and he is the man of his words, jo kehta ha kerta ha. Qadri needed him and he supported him. It was an awesome decision and it will pay off in near future, InshAllah, just wait and watch. Javed Hashmi ka time pura hogaya ha, Imran and PTI cant afford to put his body behind PTI's back and move forward. Poor Intellect Hashmi sahab, atleast analyse the situation before sitting in front of media and talking like a stupid with no control on words.

moodykhan

Councller (250+ posts)
I don't believe the conspiracy theory that Javed Hashmi was implanted in PTI by Saad Rafiq.
But, as a doctor, I know (for a fact) that having repeated strokes (Faalij) can affect reasoning and thinking capabilities.
May Allah Help Javed Hashmi. May be, may be, he should retire.

viceKaptan

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is still an elected president of the party. Let us behave and see how things turn out. We are obviously standing with IK and will continue to stand by him even if every single politician leaves him. Imran will never be alone, inshaAllah.

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I applaud Javaid Hashmi for standing up for what he believes to be right....otherwise most in our politics are just blind followers...way to go...hats off to you...(clap)

mahmoodsani

Councller (250+ posts)
Mathematical Formula Of A True Leader

Mathematical formula about imran khan by me :

TRUE LEADER = BIG DECISIONS

BIG DECISION = (BIG PROFIT - BIG LOSS)

so

BIG DECISION = IMRAN KHAN

as we know

TRUE LEADER = BIG DECISIONS

therefore it proves

TRUE LEADER = IMRAN KHAN

atifshahid

Voter (50+ posts)
we know pti just because of imran the biggest mistake done by khan was to trust you and some few old politicians like you but now i am happy pti is back on track KHAN AND HIS NAYA PAKISTAN