Imran campaigns for Jemima's brother in London.

maldiaal

Citizen
So whats wrong in it bro, for those muslims who are living in uk they have to vote someone, then why not vote somebody who is recomended by someone like our IMRAN KHAN

laiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
or nazreen......

sub bhai log yeh likh kay rukh lien kay imran is baat ko kabhi nhi maanay ga, or zaroor koi na koi bahana karay ga.....

imran ko yeh nhi kerna chahyeh tha, unki party, woh khud, koi credibility nhi reh gai...afsos howa

kia imran PTI kay karkuno ko saath ley gai hain??? naaray laganay

jamima ka Bhai...aawaay hi aawaay....

Jamima ka bhai sher hai, baaqi hair phair hai....

What a rubbish.....ufff Allah kitni bekaar baatien kerta hoon mien.....

ha ha ha

meeronline

Citizen
laiq said:
or nazreen......

sub bhai log yeh likh kay rukh lien kay imran is baat ko kabhi nhi maanay ga, or zaroor koi na koi bahana karay ga.....

imran ko yeh nhi kerna chahyeh tha, unki party, woh khud, koi credibility nhi reh gai...afsos howa

kia imran PTI kay karkuno ko saath ley gai hain??? naaray laganay

jamima ka Bhai...aawaay hi aawaay....

Jamima ka bhai sher hai, baaqi hair phair hai....

What a rubbish.....ufff Allah kitni bekaar baatien kerta hoon mien.....

ha ha ha

Agreed with only ur second last line.... :p

laiq

Thanks Meer :)

second last line bhi theek hi hai :)

waisey mujhay shuk tha kay imran jamima sey ziada uskay bhai mien interested hai

hahahahahahha

or yeh eik baar phir mien ney ghutia baat kerdi....Lo Ker Lo Gul...

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
It isthe duty of each and every Muslims to side with the one who is near to your views. In that context Imran is performing his duty and the peoples who are opposing him are actually "Munafiqeen" as termed in Quran, since they instead strglling for the just and right cause in the selecting resaonable persons are opposing it.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
guyz first of all sorry for that jweish man who wants imran support.......Imran cant support his own party i dont know how will he support others.....but one thing is clear which lot of peoples use to talk about that imran sepration with jamima was a drama for political reasons.....and time is proving those talks were correct and things will be more clear as time will move on......

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz09 said:
guyz first of all sorry for that jweish man who wants imran support.......Imran cant support his own party i dont know how will he support others.....but one thing is clear which lot of peoples use to talk about that imran sepration with jamima was a drama for political reasons.....and time is proving those talks were correct and things will be more clear as time will move on......

From your perspective you are absolutely right, it was a drama!

For you Divorce is only a story unless you torture your wife horrifically and extract all your in laws resources with added benefit of a foreign passport and it is not complete if you put your father in law under house arrest and release only when he gives in to all demands that he will never open his mouth.

I am sure you are not aware of the name of the person who did all that during divorce proceedings. Do you need a hint, oh go on its your lucky day, I will tell you the name, it is off course one and only Altaf Hussian, commonly known as Kalli Matta, Pir of London Sharif (thanks to Zaidi Qasim), at present selling Chooran.

Imran did none of the above so his divorce was only a drama.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
GeoG said:
Nawaz09 said:

For you Divorce is only a story unless you torture your wife horrifically and extract all your in laws resources with added benefit of a foreign passport and it is not complete if you put your father in law under house arrest and release only when he gives in to all demands that he will never open his mouth.

I am sure you are not aware of the name of the person who did all that during divorce proceedings. Do you need a hint, oh go on its your lucky day, I will tell you the name, it is off course one and only Altaf Hussian, commonly known as Kalli Matta, Pir of London Sharif (thanks to Zaidi Qasim), at present selling Chooran.

@GeoG
Again ur crap.....for sake of argument if I agree what u said about Altaf Hussain is true.....so how will those argument help imran case correct.......If Altaf hussain did some thing wrong like ur are claming he did how will u justify Imrans crime...Imran making pubblic fool to make a sepration drama with a jweish Girl just to get some support from peoples like you....and u are allow him to making you fool........and by the way we are talking about imran here not about altaf so be specific with the topic and provide some logical answere to support Imran..otherwise we already have lot of crap from you guyz...

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ya their is nothing wrong with campaigning for conservative party who is anti immigration and wants to deport Asian from UK to make UK white again....Just ask anyone in UK you will find this party is the most racist party of UK....

lastbullet

after the army operation against his beloved TALIBAN ,the extorted ransom money shear from TALIBAN drops ,
so now he is begging JEWS to help him out jewish comunity was already helping him and now the will do little more against the work he is doing for them in UK. no big deal

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran's crime is so big, because he exposed the so-called corrupt and crminal leaders of the Pakistan. His committement to Pakistan and Nation, loyality and sincerity above any doubt. The only priviliged classes their agents like MQM. so-called moderate and Mullahs, whose intrests are hurt due to his struggle are trying to lounge all these BH against him. But remember, you can't cheat or fool the nation any more and everything is crystal clear.

GeoG

Nawaz09 said:
GeoG said:
Nawaz09 said:

I am sure you are not aware of the name of the person who did all that during divorce proceedings. Do you need a hint, oh go on its your lucky day, I will tell you the name, it is off course one and only Altaf Hussian, commonly known as Kalli *****, Pir of London Sharif (thanks to Zaidi Qasim), at present selling Chooran.

@GeoG
Again ur crap.....for sake of argument if I agree what u said about Altaf Hussain is true.....so how will those argument help imran case correct.......If Altaf hussain did some thing wrong like ur are claming he did how will u justify Imrans crime...Imran making pubblic fool to make a sepration drama with a jweish Girl just to get some support from peoples like you....and u are allow him to making you fool........and by the way we are talking about imran here not about altaf so be specific with the topic and provide some logical answere to support Imran..otherwise we already have lot of crap from you guyz...

Tum Nahi Samhjo Gay,
Kissi Parhay Likhay Ko Parhwao, Aik Hafta Samjo, Phir Jawab Daina,
Until then continue with your Chao Chao..

GeoG

lastbullet said:
after the army operation against his beloved TALIBAN ,the extorted ransom money shear from TALIBAN drops ,
so now he is begging JEWS to help him out jewish comunity was already helping him and now the will do little more against the work he is doing for them in UK. no big deal

I must admire your experience about Extorsion of Ransom Money. You know all the trick, don't you.