Imran calls for ALL Parties confrence on presence of Black W

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan calls for ALL Parties confrence on presence of Blackwater in Pakistan

Imran Khan calls for ALL Parties confrence on presence of Blackwater in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Sunday proposed convening of an all parties conference on the reported increasing presence and activities of the Blackwater force in Pakistan.

Talking to journalists here at an Iftar-dinner hosted by PTI spokesman Zahid Hussain Kazmi, Imran said the opposition parties should organise an all parties conference on Blackwaters presence in Pakistan.

At the time when the government is denying the forces presence and activities, it is obligatory on opposition parties to come forward and hold an APC on this sensitive issue, he added. Criticising PML-Ns stance on various national issues, he called on the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz to play the role of a genuine and real opposition,

He said his party would launch a countrywide movement against the Blackwater, the sale of land to foreigners and the NRO. The PTI chairman said the PPP-led coalition government would never hold the trial of former president Pervez Musharraf because of the NRO factor.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank God someone will! Everyone else is sitting around, covering up their ears pretending its not happening!

msmirz007

Citizen
Imran kahn khappay imran khan khappay imran khan khappay [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran] [imran]

S

Siasati

I think that a serious discussion is definitely needed about this. However I doubt one will happen and even if it did it wont achieve anything as it might be too late now.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Without PMLN this APC OF opposition parties will be nothing.

I am 100% sure PMLN's top leadership will not participate in it. Perhaps some provincial level baby leaders will come.

I can see it would be a "COMING, SITTING, TALKING, EATING, DRINKING AND LEAVING" kind of meetIng.

So useless effort from IK. Just a huge bill of five star hotel from his own pocket.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah but as they say" better late then never" so i have firm belief that this Nation has a strong roll in days to come and Allah will save this nation for that day. we came across thick n thin since 47 and this effort of [imran] will at least convey to our enemy that we are not sleeping totally..........
Allah Pakistan ka Hami O nasir hoo.....

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bombaybuz said:
Yeah but as they say" better late then never" so i have firm belief that this Nation has a strong roll in days to come and Allah will save this nation for that day. we came across thick n thin since 47 and this effort of [imran] will at least convey to our enemy that we are not sleeping totally..........
Allah Pakistan ka Hami O nasir hoo.....

I am agreed, something is better than nothing.