Imran admits Shaukat Khanum's funds investment in housing project

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
It's amazing that when they didn't find any thing that qualifies as corruption, they bring out these lame cases which are only entertained in Pakistani courts. This is comparing apples and oranges. Pineapples and pens.
Good for consumption of brain dead haters of IK.

First off Shaukat khanum is a private institution. If the people who have no issue with PPP, PMLN eating away from government budgets, this should also be no problem for them.

Otherwise it's just an ethical issue not a legal issue in itself. If it's illegal then no bank is doing fair business in world. All banks use public deposited money to fund in their own projects without telling its customers. That's how money works as long as there's no crime.

What matters is Shaukat Khanam is not a money laundering headquarter like Jati umra and Bilawal house or sindh house. 220 million pakistanis trust it. They invested and then returned what was owed. What's the problem in that? Can Zardari or Nawaz gather 10,000 ruppees chanda from public?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The link I provided is a decade OLD, and it is in line with what IK is saying today. There is a difference between Zakaat funds, and endowment funds. So merely saying that zakaat funds were used for investment is misleading and this is what the case against Khwaja asif about.
Sir G that is impossible. Even if mian saanp came to his house personally and told him face to face, yes rajay I am corrupt to the core and what ever you have heard about my corruption that is just the tip of the Ice Berg

Raja Chawals reply will be: Nahi mian saanp aap yeh bayan kissi dabao mein aa ker dey rahe hain
You stupid fk ft story is about political funding... learn to read for change and use your useless brain or whatever is left of it.
You Pathetic Idiots will spend your life in drawing the lines about what was his intention, how his fund works, and how that fund works. The bottom line is that he was feeding on the Sadiqa Kheraat money since the day he was politically born.

His brand is not being torn apart in fornt of your eyes and you can't face it. The worst part is that he is now admitting it.

Just few days ago he admitted that he was facilitating his political donors to bypass some country's restrictions and used Charity channels for this. You pigs will have to eat that shit too in next proceedings of the foreign funds case.

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
He was denying it forever, but today he admitted it.
But why the hell he admitted it today ?? I think because a reputed Journal like Financial times published the story of his Sadiqa Zakaat Theft. And he will never go and sui them. Because he does not have clean conscience like Shabaz Shareef.

The strange case of the cricket match that helped fund Imran Khan’s political rise​

It was never denied by imran khan or shaukat khanum. Its a decade old case and infact khawaja asif got this information from financial statements of shaukat khanum which was publicly available at that time. Market value of a property investment done by endowment fund had gone down considerably so was subsequently recorded at its fair market value. Member of the endowment fund is on record for saying he would pay from his own pocket if a loss is incurred at the time of the sale of the property, so any loss was guaranteed to be covered.

Wake up Pak

FmGrB2sakAMr9v0

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You Pathetic Idiots will spend your life in drawing the lines about what was his intention, how his fund works, and how that fund works. The bottom line is that he was feeding on the Sadiqa Kheraat money since the day he was politically born.

His brand is not being torn apart in fornt of your eyes and you can't face it. The worst part is that he is now admitting it.

Just few days ago he admitted that he was facilitating his political donors to bypass some country's restrictions and used Charity channels for this. You pigs will have to eat that shit too in next proceedings of the foreign funds case.
^^^^ Poor Patwari trying so hard to believe his own bullshit. lol

Its not our problem if you don't know how trusts fund work. I'm not even going to bother arguing and wasting my time about your lying propaganda about it being "Sadiqa Kheraat" because others have already done so and you are a proven liar and hypocrite. And not that it would make any difference to your lying ass

I would just advise you and your entire jahil patwari khaandan, god bid if you ever get sick and need that kind of specialized treatment, never go to any branch of SKMCH.

Instead turn your rickshaw in the direction of the vast network of international standard hospitals with top rated free health care ganju singh has opened in Punjab in the last 40 years ......... Oh wait! 😂

P.S : Also never never never apply or use the Insaf Health Card either, again you know that is also haram!

Will_Bite

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – In a hearing of Rs10 billion damages case against Khawaja Asif, former prime minister Imran Khan admitted that the board invested the money from the Shaukat Khanum’s funds in a housing project.

Barrister Haider Rasool, the counsel for Khawaja Asif, questioned Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan over investment in a construction project. The PTI supremo said the board of Shaukat Khanum informed him about spending money from the hospital’s funds but he did not remember the name of the housing project.

Mr Khan said he also did not remember whether the board informed him in writing, while saying the board members returned $3 million and the matter was settled.

Responding to it, Mr Asif s lawyer said the rate of one dollar was Rs60 when the funds were invested but when the money was returned, the rate was Rs120. After that Imran Khan’s lawyer requested for the postponement of the hearing.

Imran Khan also told Mr Asif s lawyer that he should not try to complicate the whole proceedings and if the case was handled truthfully, the matter could be resolved early.

arifkarim Citizen X Will_Bite Munawarkhan Sonya Khan sensible karachiwala AbbuJee Wake up Pak jani1 Chacha Basharat Siberite Ishrat_baji Hate_Nooras RealPeople surfer atensari
Malshiye ....every major company or honest organisation has a wealth fund used for.investment.

Not every business has a maqsood chaprasi, Zahid falooday aala, or raja maalshi

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It was never denied by imran khan or shaukat khanum. Its a decade old case and infact khawaja asif got this information from financial statements of shaukat khanum which was publicly available at that time. Market value of a property investment done by endowment fund had gone down considerably so was subsequently recorded at its fair market value. Member of the endowment fund is on record for saying he would pay from his own pocket if a loss is incurred at the time of the sale of the property, so any loss was guaranteed to be covered.
Abhay yaar, kis fazool chawal ke saath time waste ker rahe ho. You think these dumb fuck patwaris give a shit about facts and figures. They just blurt whatever lies is fed to them from the patwari media cell

RajaRawal111

Malshiye ....every major company or honest organisation has a wealth fund used for.investment.

Not every business has a maqsood chaprasi, Zahid falooday aala, or raja maalshi
Yaar jis ne zindagi mein 5000rps se ziyada rakam ek saat na dekhi ho us lallu ko wealth fund ke baray mein L pata hoga! 😂
Munshi, you must have always seen me saying that at this point we are just looking at the funds coming in IK case. It will be quite spectacular when we will start looking at funds going out. The lid is off now, you are just picking up the fumes yet. there is much more to come.
Then you will have a full-time job explaining how this fund works and how that works
I will hire you for that😁

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Munshi, you must have always seen me saying that at this point we are just looking at the funds coming in IK case. It will be quite spectacular when we will start looking at funds going out. The lid is off now, you are just picking up the fumes yet. there is much more to come.
Then you will have a full-time job explaining how this fund works and how that works
I will hire you for that😁
Pata nahi kya bongi maari hai, na sar hai na pair.

Khuda ka wasta hai chalti angrezi mein haath mat dal jahil.

Jo bakwas kerni hai apni matric fail zuban mein ker de.

RajaRawal111

Pata nahi kya bongi maari hai, na sar hai na pair.

Khuda ka wasta hai chalti angrezi mein haath mat dal jahil.

Jo bakwas kerni hai apni matric fail zuban mein ker de.
Here you go Dog. I just put it into the Google translator for you. This is what came out
In this text The munshi is Will_Bite
منشی، آپ نے مجھے ہمیشہ یہ کہتے ہوئے دیکھا ہوگا کہ اس وقت ہم صرف آئی کے کیس میں آنے والے فنڈز کو دیکھ رہے ہیں۔ یہ بہت شاندار ہو گا جب ہم باہر جانے والے فنڈز کو دیکھنا شروع کریں گے۔ ڈھکن اب بند ہے، آپ ابھی دھوئیں اٹھا رہے ہیں۔ آنے کے لئے بہت زیادہ ہے.
اس کے بعد آپ کے پاس کل وقتی ملازمت ہوگی جس میں بتایا جائے گا کہ یہ فنڈ کیسے کام کرتا ہے اور یہ کیسے کام کرتا ہے۔
میں آپ کو اس کے لیے نوکری پر رکھوں گا😁

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Here you go Dog. I just put it into the Google translator for you. This is what came out
In this text The munshi is Will_Bite
منشی، آپ نے مجھے ہمیشہ یہ کہتے ہوئے دیکھا ہوگا کہ اس وقت ہم صرف آئی کے کیس میں آنے والے فنڈز کو دیکھ رہے ہیں۔ یہ بہت شاندار ہو گا جب ہم باہر جانے والے فنڈز کو دیکھنا شروع کریں گے۔ ڈھکن اب بند ہے، آپ ابھی دھوئیں اٹھا رہے ہیں۔ آنے کے لئے بہت زیادہ ہے.
اس کے بعد آپ کے پاس کل وقتی ملازمت ہوگی جس میں بتایا جائے گا کہ یہ فنڈ کیسے کام کرتا ہے اور یہ کیسے کام کرتا ہے۔
میں آپ کو اس کے لیے نوکری پر رکھوں گا😁
What a moron I was being sarcastic you worthless piece of shit

Hai hai, hazaron khuwaisain hai, hai khuwaish per dum niklay.

You patwaris have been trying to dig up some dirt or scandal on Khan for the past 20 plus years, have used all the resources at your disposal, used all govt machinery, wasted millions of dollars trying to look for something.

And the worst you've been able to do is put a fake smuggling case on his ex-mother in law! 😂

Lagay rao patwariyon lagay rao. Kabhi toshakaham kabhi gari kabhi "foriegn funding"

RajaRawal111

Lagay rao patwariyon lagay rao. Kabhi toshakaham kabhi gari kabhi "foriegn funding"
لگے رہیں گے سرکار --- فرشتے کے کپڑے آھستہ آھستہ اتر رہے ہیں
جو لالچی چور ایک سال میں اپنی آمدنی ٩٥ گنا کر سکتا ہے - اس سے کچھ بعید نہیں

FnAJSXsaYAEc61u

miafridi

You shouldn't try this hard because It is very funny when a Paid Haraam khor parasite like you talk about honesty, sincerity etc.😜

RajaRawal111

You shouldn't try this hard because It is very funny when a Paid Haraam khor parasite like you talk about honesty, sincerity etc.😜
Oh - I know the cult I am dealing with.
I Will never push too hard in trying to change a single one of you Imrani Monkeys

miafridi

Oh - I know the cult I am dealing with.
I Will never push too hard in trying to change a single one of you Imrani Monkeys

But I saw you Paid Haram khor doing extra effort than the ganja haramis are paying you for, so I thought to just tell you. 😏