IG Islamabad, Tahir Alam behaved like a rogue in Islamabad today. It shamed every Pakistani in the w

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
The way Tahir Alam,the hand picked IG of Islamabad behaved today against PTI supporters brought shame and disgrace to millions of Pakistanis living around the world. He was behaving like a rogue, rascal and arrogant git shouting, threatening and pushing reporters and journalists asking him some fair and reasonable questions. At one point, I got an impression that he was going to hit or kick someone to ground.

His obnoxious and mendacious way of shouting to the public, " I will not slap you, I will not hit you with a dannda (lathi) but I will arrest you," was illegal and unconstitutional. If that kind of words were used by a Police Commissioner in the UK or any western and civilized democracy, he would been sacked by the interior secretary of the country. But, it is such a shame and insult on Pakistan's image abroad that the interior minister of the country is one of the biggest lying, deceitful, hypocrite and law breaker of the land.

Nawaz Shariff, Shahbaz Shariff, Chaudary Nisar, Saad Rafique, Khawaj Asif, Pervaz Rasheed, Ahsan Iqbal have become ugly faces of Pakistan's government in the entire world. The whole world is shaming and damning Pakistanis living in Europe, USA, Canada and many other parts of the world because these parliamentarians are abusing and violating law of the land, making hand picked appointments of senior police offices, judges, election commission officers and using ruthless, barbaric, inhumane and uncivilized force against citizens of Pakistan.

This PML-N government has put whole of Pakistan under siege by building road blocks, putting huge containers to stop and restrict movement of people and traffic. It has placed police stop, search and checks on every corner to humiliate, arrest and hassle Pakistani citizens. Nawaz Shariff and Shahbaz Shariff are using the same tactics on their the citizens that Zionist Israel uses against innocent Palestinians in Gaza. It is shameful and utterly disgraceful behaviour of Pakistani government against their own people and innocent citizens. Thousands of innocent citizens are being arrested and detained illegally and unconstitutionally in jails without any charge or trial or cooked up excuses only because they support PTI and PAT. This is absolutely unfair and unjust.

I should make a public demand that Tahir Alam is sacked from his post or demoted and transferred to a far remote corner of Pakistan for defaming Pakistan's name and reputation in the world. How could a man who is assigned to bring justice to every citizen of the country was openly seen as a prejudiced and hateful against people standing around him? His behaviour was utterly distasteful, repugnant and obnoxious.

Last edited:

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
10632773_966540240028439_7835172948620079968_n.jpg

LivePakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tahir Alam is an animal unleashed by PML-N. He was brought from Karachi for the same reason. He is damaging the Police which is already at its lowest level in the history. This animal must be punished.

pkpatriot

Ofcourse any reasonable and confident officer will not b posted by govt especially in this scenario....

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
tahir Alam is an ugly face of bad police man and policing. He should be protecting citizens of Pakistan and bashing them as he did yesterday. He behaved like a insolent and rude officer who was out to get PTI supporter who came his way. He was vindictive, aggressive and malicious in his behaviour and attitude towards the people who were gathered around him. In western democracies police officers do not cross the limits of their authority and misbehave against the public if they are demonstrating against their government's foreign, economic or social welfare policies. Police is very aware and conscience about human right violations and civil liberties and respect it but in Pakistan police men and officers behave like pigs, wild dogs and swines hell bent to brutally lathi charge at people, smash their bones and skulls and arrest any innocent citizen because he/she refused to pay him a bribe or did not obey his orders. Punjab police is so disdainful, corrupt and malevolent that it is an insult on the uniform they wear.

When despicable and disdainful people like Tahir Alam, IG of Islamabad and another IG of Punjab become custodian, it is an insult on the integrity of Pakistan police image. And, a manhoos, (evil), Iblees looking man, Chaudary Nisar becomes their supreme boss, God help innocent and honest Pakistani citizens. And,when this cabinet is led by an greedy embezzler, liar and a deceitful prime minister, only God can save Pakistan.

It is so sad, unfortunate and tragic that Pakistan is ruled by mafia gangsters and evil men who are hell bent to destroy the country.

Last edited:

ruby303

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pti s burgers got scared of him lol he will not let them to break laws for their prophet imran mental khan urf bonga pm

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Punjab police and Islamabad police are terrorizing innocent citizens of Punjab on PML-N government's orders only because they support Imran Khan and Dr Tahir-ul- Qadri policies.

The same kind despicable and tactics and methods are used by Zionist Israel government in Gaza and West Bank of Jordan against innocent Palestinians. Every day innocent Palestinians have to face road blocks, ugly barriers, ugly tall walls, military check points, physical and body searches and humiliation at the hands of ruthless Zionist Israeli security forces. Poor and innocent Palestinians lives are made as much uncomfortable, horrible and pathetic as possible.

Punjab police has become an enemy of the citizens of Pakistan and applying law of jungle in the land. It is a very sad day for every citizen of the country because the custodians of law and order are working for the government's illegal orders and not for the people of Pakistan. The killing of fourteen innocent citizens in Lahore Model Town, Lahore on 17 June 2014 and shooting another 85-90 at point blank range with live bullets proves the fact that Punjab police have become animals in human faces.

Last edited:

Khokhar007

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
its astonishing how Tahir Alam gone upto an IG level or even DIG(which is he real rank at the moment and acting as IG because no one is agreed to take IG charge in ISB) He has no other skills but served Sharifs over the years. just to give you a hint: he was an inspector merely 10 years ago! its astonishing how he flew through ranks

Last edited:

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is a boot licking dog who loves to suck his master's toes. People like him are disgrace and an insult to their professions and to the country they are supposed to serve. They do not serve the people but their pay masters and bosses who throw bones at them if they obey their orders like loyal dogs.

Last edited:

Captain Safdar

He looked very professional to me.........come on tahir alam do your job as described .

Yes Mr. Tahir.....Do ur job as described ..i.e. kill men especially older ones ,women and children and make sure that u shoot bullets in Pregnant mother's mouth ..... do ur job as described ....:angry_smile: (thumbsdown)

intekhab

(yapping)
Yes Mr. Tahir.....Do ur job as described ..i.e. kill men especially older ones ,women and children and make sure that u shoot bullets in Pregnant mother's mouth ..... do ur job as described ....:angry_smile: (thumbsdown)
If In oxford police job is described like that .....then yeah why not.(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)

Last edited:

intekhab

well....Nawaz has not been selected as PM here yet...otherwise it will happen as i said earlier.... :(
you looks typicall confused supporter.....if...otherwise........and forgetting my point I said he should follow his code of conduct.....that's very simple....why it's hard for u to understand.

Captain Safdar

you looks typicall confused supporter.....if...otherwise........and forgetting my point I said he should follow his code of conduct.....that's very simple....why it's hard for u to understand.

My be u r not making me understand properly dear Intekhab aalam :P