If You Miss One Prayer, You Are Worse Than a Murdering Child Rapist Who Prays

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
What a load of garbage! These people should be banned.
In other words carry on doing all the wrong as long as you pray you are still better than who doesn't pray!
Pathetic moulvi!

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BULL'S SH--, He doesn't know anything, he even doesn't know what is he approving. In other words, some do not read and understand the Quran by themselves and instead trust the words coming out of anyone claiming to know the Quran. It will become easy for every sinner to commit sins and after all, they will pray thinking they are better than the person who does commit sins.
Please read Quran, and try to understand, you will feel Allah is talking to you and you will be clear in every matter inshallah.

TRY NOT TO PROMOTE THESE TYPE OF IRRESPONSIBLE CLAIMS, THIS IS PARTICIPATION IN A BIGGER SIN.
MAY ALLAH GIVE US HIDAYAT>

Tutiya

MPA (400+ posts)
Islam is not just about following the path of righteousness but Islam is a complete way of life which includes both duties towards Allah (SWT) and the duties towards humanity as well. Hoqooq ul Ibaad are equally important as hoqooq ul Allah. We are having a misconception that if we are performing our obligatory prayers, paying zakat and fasting, this is where our duty ends, we are having our place reserved in Jannah. But it’s not like that. If once we show negligence in Huqooq Allah, Allah might forgive us but if we neglect Huqooq ul Ibad, those can’t be forgiven by Allah but only the person whose hoqooq were neglected.
As Almighty Allah says in Qur’an:-And do good to parents and to kindred, and orphans and the needy and speak good to people (2/83).

Shurahbil

Voter (50+ posts)
While his wording is ridiculous, what he is saying is that you know how bad murder, rape and peadophilia is, missing your prayer is worse. Meaning know the importance of prayer. It doesn't make those other crimes less severe or less deserving of punishment.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Molvis are the worst creatures on the face of earth, these typical molvis I mean. They have made a progressive and easy religion, so difficult and illogical that common muslim with little common sense either abuses them or goes away from the religion.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Not issuing a Fatwa but seriously I am sure there are better ways to say the same thing
I would really love to see how a murdering child rapist who prays is better than a someone who commits no crimes but does pray can be said in any way that can even be considered remotely not insane and pathetic

Punch777

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I would really love to see how a murdering child rapist who prays is better than a someone who commits no crimes but does pray can be said in any way that can even be considered remotely not insane and pathetic
fk off no one in interested in ur crap here....

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are just a instigator. I know your kind, pretty sure u are fking moron.
Seem to have found a mureed of this Moulvi hublous fellow now. How bout even remotely trying to defend your murshid rather than shooting the messenger instead. Oh thats right you can't because if you could, you would but by your typical response its obvious your only line of defence here to attack the messenger.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
fk off no one in interested in ur crap here....
You're interested enough in it to respond to it twice now and very soon the 3rd and 4th time 😉

And what is it with you intolerant lot, always just trying to show down discussion, grow a pair for a change

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
My molvi is better than ur Mirza Masroor Ahmad....

Ur daddy lol
Sorry he passed away a couple of years ago and his name wasn't Mirza Masroor.

But I see your are following closely in the footsteps on your Murshid hoblos with the kind of responses and language used.

P.S : As predicted 4th time now 😉 😉

Punch777

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sorry he passed away a couple of years ago and his name wasn't Mirza Masroor.

But I see your are following closely in the footsteps on your Murshid hoblos with the kind of responses and language used.

P.S : As predicted 4th time now 😉 😉
I better follow this guy over ur narrow mind cu.. . I put u on a ignore list as i don't have frekin time ppl like. Go and sk urself

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I better follow this guy over ur narrow mind cu.. . I put u on a ignore list as i don't have frekin time ppl like. Go and sk urself
You better follow him, because your level of stupidity, ignorance and intolerance is still not up to par with that of your murshad