If MQM Gets Power ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerZ

Voter (50+ posts)
rahat said:
Allah has blessing on Pakistan and that day will never come come when the agent of India (Altaf/ MQM) will get power in Pakistan. The time has come to over through their slavery to the peoples of Karachi and to hang Altaf and other terrorists for their criminal activities against Pakistan.

4 Rahat sahab from bottom of my heart [funnny]

Allah has blessing on Pakistan and that day will never come come when the agent of Israel (Imran/ PTI ) will get power in Pakistan. The time has come to over through their slavery to the peoples of Karachi and to hang lmran and other Taliban terrorists for their criminal activities against Pakistan.

[clap]

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Can any supporter of terrorist Altaf / MQM deny the following act of terrorists to pressurizing media:

Appendix D-3 Letter from Information Adviser, Sindh Government requesting
DAWN CEO to publish Altaf Hussains article.
Phones : Off : 9203659
Fax : 9203658

ADVISOR TO CHIEF MINISTER SINDH
FOR INFORMATION AND ARCHIVES
Karachi, dated the 28/11/2004
Salahuddin Haider
Mr. Hameed Haroon,
Chief Executive, Daily Dawn of Newspapers,
Haroon House,
Karachi.
Dear Mr. Haroon
A copy attached, addressed to the Editor Daily "Dawn" is selfexplanatory.
According to our agreement I am just sending you a duplicate
so that execution is within your knowledge. Expecting from you a positive
response and assuring you my best cooperation.
Yours
(SALAHUDDIN HAIDER)

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
rahat said:
Can any supporter of ********* Altaf / MQM deny the following act of terrorists to pressurizing media:

Appendix D-3 Letter from Information Adviser, Sindh Government requesting
DAWN CEO to publish Altaf Hussains article.

Karachi, dated the 28/11/2004
Salahuddin Haider
Mr. Hameed Haroon,
Chief Executive, Daily Dawn of Newspapers,
Haroon House,
Karachi.
Dear Mr. Haroon
A copy attached, addressed to the Editor Daily "Dawn" is selfexplanatory.
According to our agreement I am just sending you a duplicate
so that execution is within your knowledge. Expecting from you a positive
response and assuring you my best cooperation.
Yours
(SALAHUDDIN HAIDER)
Bad!
You are posting same thing again and again. But, you're lucky, I'm here to give you free education, without any cost. Just take a deep breath, and then drink a chilled glass of water. Then closed your eyes for a while.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Read carefully the reply of "DAWN" to advisor Information, Govt of Sindh and again response from him, which is threatening to "DAWN" independence policy.

Appendix D-5 DAWN CEOs reply to the letter
December 02, 2004
Mr. Salahuddin Haider
Advisor to the Chief Minister Sindh
for Information & Archives
KARACHI

My dear Salahuddin,
Reference your note dated 29.11.2004. It would have been more
appropriate if this letter had been addressed directly to the Editor.
However, the Editor is currently out of the county till December 7.
In principle, I have no problems with DAWN publishing any articles
written by Mr. Altaf Hussain, Mr. Nawaz Sharif, Ms. Benazir Bhutto or even
President Musharraf. The fact that this is an exclusive article for DAWN
certainly helps the matter, since you are aware that DAWN does not carry
articles printed in other publications.
Perhaps we have had a misunderstanding in that I have made no promises
to publish either Mr. Altaf Hussain's articles in DAWN, or for that matter
any other leaders articles. The publishers of DAWN do not make such
promises because such a prerogative rests only with the Editor. Even the
Editor, I suspect, would make such a promise relative only to the quality of
the article or with respect to the information contained therein.
I hope you are well.
Yours sincerely,
HAMEED HAROON

Appendix D-6 Letter from Information Adviser, Sindh Government complaining
about editorial coverage about the MQM
NO. PS/ADV-TO CM/INF/1 (2003)
Karachi, dated the 3/12/2004
Mr. Hameed Haroon,
Chief Executive, Daily Dawn,
KARACHI
My dear Mr. Haroon,
Please refer to your letter dated 2nd December, 2004 which is in
response to my request of 29th November for publication of an article of
Mr. Altaf Hussain. I must remind you that during our meeting in your
office
I had made a request for publication of articles on party's policies and
perceptions in Dawn. In response you did promise to me that Mr. Altaf
Hussain's exclusive article will be carried by Dawn. It was in response to
this, that I had referred the article to you. However, since the matter has
now been referred to the Editor, I will wait for his return but do let me its
fate after he comes back.
2. Much that I dislike to comment on others, placing of facts some time
become unavoidable for the sake of record. Now that you have disowned
your promise, I think I should bring some facts before you. We in MQM
have often been forced to feel a definite bias in Dawn about MQM
particularly in relation to other political parties. Instances can be cited, on
demand, of more than one picture published in Dawn of Jamaat-e-Islami
and PPP events. Some of these pictures related to audience, including
those indulging in jubilation or holding proposed meetings whereas seldom
has Dawn carried photos of jam-packed stadium meetings and rallies,
addressed by Mr. Altaf Hussain or by Rabita Committee. The typical
answer given to us on approaching that picture of mere audience is not
printable that since Altaf Hussain was not present in Pakistan, it is silly to
highlight audience or inset of telephone showing his address to audience
was not possible. This is not a very sound logic and Dawn's own action is in
contradiction to the argument given to us. Most of the time MQM chief's
address on national and international issues are either ignored or played
down.
3. Just for instance an unimportant report on Water Committee of
Mr. Nisar Memon was splashed on Dawn's front page with a four-column
headline. Dr. Farooq Sattar's press conference about President of
Pakistan's directive to protect 25,000 families from being displaced on the
route of Lyari Expressway was downplayed on page-3 of Metropolitan
section where as in the same issue of Metropolitan, an unimportant report
about Chief Secretary presiding a meeting of Lyari Expressway to review
its progress was highlighted on page-I of the Metropolitan section in threecolumn
headline. There are number of other instances to prove my
argument which may cut a sorry figure on Dawn's editorial judgment. I do
not wish to involve myself in argument, but if need be I will place on
record a comparative chart of how MQM was on purpose downplayed or
ignored.
4. Please let me have the final reply about publication of Mr. Altaf
Hussain's articles in Dawn newspapers, which in case of being negative, we
will not seek any further cooperation from you. As for quality and content
of articles published in Dawn, I would like to have the rationale behind
publication of the article from a non-entity like Nafeesa Shah, District
Nazim, Khairpur, again of PPP, in today's issue of December 3. Is she
bigger in stature than Mr. Altaf Hussain?
Yours,
(SALAHUDDIN HAIDER)

Jury

Rahat!
If this habit continue, you'll make the record of same post again again.
Nevertheless, mention the part, which you think is a threat.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury, do you or any supporter of terrorist (Altaf/MQM) ever replied to the petition of most respectable newspaper of Pakistan "DAWN" about the terrorizing by using official position of Government by MQM.

Jury

rahat said:
Jury, do you or any supporter of (1) ********* (Altaf/MQM) ever replied to the petition of most respectable newspaper of Pakistan "DAWN" about the terrorizing by using official position of Government by MQM.
1) Please, explain this sign.
2) Only you think that.
Otherwise, Dawn group would haven been used it long time ago.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr. Jury,

These are the appedixes, which "DAWN" submitted to Musharraf, Supreme court and others Goverment in his petition. The petetion is about the presuurazing media by different quarters of Goverment and the parts i posted before are related to MQM terrorizing "DAWN" group of Newspapers.as under:

Dear Madam / Sir,

I am writing to draw your attention to an important matter that indicates the rapidly worsening environment for the freedom of press in Pakistan.

It has always been difficult for governments to coexist with a free and independent press in Pakistan. Of late, however, the government headed by President Musharraf has become increasingly intolerant towards criticism in the press and towards the publishing of news that reflects poorly on the performance of his government on security matters.

One of the intended casualties of this swelling hostility between government and press in Pakistan is the DAWN Group of Newspapers, the countrys largest independent English language newspaper and magazines publishing house.

Since December 2006, the DAWN Group is facing massive advertising cuts equivalent to two thirds of total government advertising. This has occurred primarily as a consequence of a decision ostensibly taken by Prime Minister Shaukat Azizs government, but in reality ordered by General Musharraf and engineered by several of his advisors that constitute the governments inner cabinet.

It is clear that objections to the propriety of the DAWN Groups editorial policies emanate mainly from President Musharrafs office and his stance is heavily influenced by key advisors who have been entrusted with responsibility for implementing crisis management and conflict control in flashpoint areas. Particularly sensitive for the agreement are the escalating developments in Pakistans western province of Balochistan, and in the tribal agencies of North & South Wazirstan on the Afghan border. Also irksome have been the DAWN Groups related attempts to monitor a recurring tendency toward covert militancy among responsible decision-makers in government.

While preparing this dossier, I have attempted to include details and supporting documentation wherever possible, to facilitate your assessment as a key practitioner in the press rights movement internationally. Recent events in Pakistan indicate that attempts by the government to curtail the autonomy of the judiciary have been on the increase. This may have facilitated a temporary unintended pause in the governments relentless campaign to muzzle the press. But such pauses presage a return to more coercive methods by government against the press, once the messy business of the executive - judicial conflict is brought to a successful halt.

If you peruse the documents accompanying this letter, you will find a chronology of events that cover the continuing conflict between the DAWN Group and the Government of Pakistan in the critical years 2004 to 2007. (Refer Appendix A 1.0) and that reflects some of the main causes of the present breakdown of communication between the government and the DAWN Group.

In the first phase, approximating with the years 2004 to 2005, the Government of Pakistan essentially worked by attempting to exert pressure on the Dawn Group by proxy - the proxy in this case being the Provincial Government of Sindh. It is in Sindhsouthern metropolis of Karachi, that the headquarters of the DAWN Group of Newspapers are located.

This period first witnessed the governments exerting of harsh pressures on our daily evening newspaper - The STAR - by attempting to intimidate and harass journalists with false cases and concocted charges, and by a failed attempt to implicate the writer of this letter, as CEO of the Group, in a totally fabricated incident of terrorism and illegal weapons possession. (Refer Appendix A 1.1.1, to, 1.1.4 and 2.1.2 )

This attempt culminated with a complete ban on advertising on DAWN Group newspapers and magazines by the Government of Sindh. However, in response to a petition filed by DAWNs lawyers, the Sindh High Court ruled in DAWNs favour. The Sindh Government sensing an impeding debacle withdrew the advertising ban in advance of the Courts final verdict.

The second stage involved the direct exerting of pressure by the Federal Government itself. After a series of fumbling measures and half-hearted advertisement bans by the Federal Government with respect to DAWN in 2005, a turning point was reached when one of our influential current affairs magazines, the HERALD, published a series of controversial stories and articles from June 2005 onwards on topics such as the Pakistan Governments war against Al-Qaeda and the Taliban in North and South Wazirstan; a possible resurgence of covert government support to Kashmiri militants; and also on the mushrooming policy debacle for government with respect to the Bugti insurgency in Balochistan. (Refer Appendix A 1.2.1, to, 1.2.4 and 2.2.2 )

In September 2006 when the government approached DAWN in its attempt to seek a news blackout regarding Balochistan and the troubled FATA agencies of North and South Wazirstan, the editor of DAWN, Mr. Abbas Nasir, and the Directors of the Board of the DAWN Group, concluded that the governments request was unreasonable and needed to be firmly turned down. (Refer Appendix A 2.2.2 September December 2006)

As a consequence, the government imposed an almost comprehensive ban on Federal Government advertising. (Refer Appendix A 2.2.2t) with an intent to provoke the financial collapse of the DAWN Group.

The DAWN Group had somewhat anticipated events from the increasingly strident tone of government criticism of its news policies and from the subsequent escalation in unreasonable informational demands from the government. As a precautionary measure aimed at reducing large financial deficits, we were forced to suspend the publication of our newspaper, the STAR, an important, but financial deficit generating newspaper, which has existed for over half a century and had been founded by working journalists of the DAWN Group.

Financial conditions within DAWN now became even more vulnerable to outside pressures as a consequence of our decision to commence work on a new TV channel DAWN News. The grant of television broadcasting licences by the government towards such end is farmed out to a government organisation - the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) set up courtesy of an Ordinance passed in 2002. The President of Pakistan had on three different occasions in the last three years publicly announced that the controversial cross-media ownership rule (illegally tagged onto the PEMRA Ordinance as a subsequent rule/regulation by the authority) would be withdrawn and the large resource of talent available in the print media would be allowed to participate in the burgeoning electronic media revolution in Pakistan. Public opinion expressed itself in the widely held conviction that with the entry of the mainstream print media in the electronic media profession, discriminatory attitudes and the repressive stance of PEMRA with respect to press freedoms in the electronic media (Refer Appendix B & Appendix C) would be rolled back. However, the governments current position in the courts with respect to DAWNs application for a television broadcast licence . (Refer Appendix A 2.3.2) has forced a rapid reassessment of public opinion with respect to the bonafides of government intention and clearly demonstrates that President Musharrafs government is bent on pursuing a policy of blatant cronyism vis a vis the inclusion of selected and preferred print media houses in the electronic media revolution , and the rejection of others considered as hostile or non-compliant to government needs.

The government also appears determined to continue the domination of all news content on TV channels and on FM radio through harsh and repressive regulatory directives from PEMRA, evidenced in the grant of temporary uplink permissions in place of valid broadcasting licenses to selected channels of PEMRAs preference.

The recent spate of programmes banned on television by PEMRA and a physical attack engineered by government on the offices of a prominent TV news channel-cum-newspaper office, clearly demonstrate the prevalence of governments excesses in this matter.

In early December 2005 when the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mr Shaukat Aziz summoned the undersigned to a meeting at Governor House (Sindh) to announce the Sindh Governments decision to withdraw its advertising ban on the DAWN Group, he clearly informed me that the government was keen that DAWN should go ahead and set up a TV channel for the broadcast of English language news. The Presidents constant public declarations regarding the withdrawal of the notoriously exclusionary cross-media ownership clause in the PEMRA rules and regulations and Parliaments decision to finally withdraw this rule have not resulted in the licenses promised to newspaper publishing houses outside of government favour- this despite the passing of the legislation by both houses of Parliament . Such permissions have only been granted arbitrarily to selected groups by the government. This has led to a situation where we, at DAWN, in anticipation of the government decision to implement the new law have set up an entire organisation in Pakistan, employing over 350 journalists, technicians and managerial personnel and are anxiously awaiting the promised government license, all the while being forced to squander large financial outlays in anticipation of this.

The governments refusal to give us a license mainly stems from our refusal to submit to its unethical pressures while reporting events in Balochistan and North & South Waziristan. This refusal has become an acute cause of concern for the future financial viability of our publishing group.

Clearly the government would dearly like to see us lay off our journalists as they are viewed as a potential source of unwelcome criticism of government policies, rather than as compliant sheep to be hurriedly shepherded by PEMRA according to government whim.

Our colleagues in organisations devoted to protecting the freedom of the press throughout the world have always been a source of moral inspiration and help to us in our struggle for press freedoms in Pakistan.

We therefore urge you to extend your help in this matter and would appreciate if you address your concerns to the authorities in Pakistan regarding the following areas:

1. That the advertising ban by the Federal Government on the DAWN Groups advertising is both unwarranted and unethical and a transparent mechanism to exert pressure on the newspaper groups policies in contravention of the internationally accepted norms of objective news reporting.

2. That the decision to withhold a television broadcast license to the DAWN Group by the government is in violation of the judgments of the High Court of Sindh and the consent declarations made by PEMRA and the Federal Minister of Information in the Sindh High Court. Such right should be granted to other applying media groups as well on the same terms .

3. That the Government of Pakistan continue to submit its policies in Balochistan and its agreements with the pro Taliban tribesmen of North & South Waziristan to the rigorous assessment of public and media scrutiny.

4. That the Government of Pakistan desist from abducting and arresting journalists in the judicious performance of their duties, and desist from physically attacking newspaper offices as has occurred last week in Islamabad.

Your concerns in this respect may be addressed to:

The President of Pakistan, General Pervez Musharraf,
The Prime Minister of Pakistan, Mr Shaukat Aziz,
The Acting Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, Justice Rana Bhagwandas,
The Federal Minister for Information Development, Government of Pakistan, Mr Mohammed Ali Durrani.

In addition your concerns should also be expressed to other key decision makers in the Government of Pakistan, urging all of them to desist from repressive, illegal and unethical practices deployed in their effort to subvert press freedoms.

For your ease of communication, I am including relevant fax contact details:

General Pervez Musharraf, President of Pakistan ++9251-9221388
Mr Shaukat Aziz, Prime Minister of Pakistan ++9251-9212866
Justice Rana Bhagwandas, Acting Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Pakistan++9251-9213452
Mr Mohammed Ali Durrani, Federal Minister for Information Development, Government of Pakistan ++9251- 9203740

Thank you in anticipation for your much needed support in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Hameed Haroon.
CEO & Publisher,
DAWN Group of Newspapers

Appendix A
Appendix B
Appendix C
Appendix D

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM was created by the military dictators to divide and uphold the corrupt system and they are still success in their aim due to the negative attitude of the foolish peoples of Karachi who support MQM.

In order to keep the record right, I want to draw your attention toward the following facts:

- the privileged class launched a movement against the popular leadership of Bhutto in 1977. It was completely sponsored by the foreign elements whose interests were to eliminate the leadership in the world who challenged their imperial role and organize a popular movement against their interests. In that occasion they used their partners (privileged classes) of Pakistan who mostly represent the urban areas of the Pakistan. The leadership of these urban centers particularly of Karachi and Hyderabad was dominated by the religious parties (jamiat Islami and JUP).

- it is evident that these religious groups won about all the seats of these urban centers and then they start agitation against Bhutto for so-called rigging on the instructions of their bosses. The movement was confined to these two cities only for about 1 1/2 month from where these privileged religious class won all the cities.

- when they were not getting support from any of the other part of the country representing the lower class, then the foreign bosses planned to start agitation in Lahore and they sent peoples of these parties to Lahore to start agitation their. They financed and supplied big money to do it. The flow of dollars in that movement was so evident that the dollars value was went down against Pakistanis rupee.
_ when they start agitation in Lahore at the end of April by theses conspirators and foreign funded religious parties, the establishment came to play their due role in accordance to the plan to dislodge the Bhutto by the army.

- after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to create that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the Sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic Urdu speaking party. The first training of this group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country.

_ after its launching they are playing the role of the agent of the establishment and privileged classes with the sole object to divide and crush any popular peoples movement. It is evident from the role they played against the "No confidence" motion against Benazir Bhutto being the partner in the government. after the defeat in assembly they created a big and brutal operation in Karachi and Hyderabad with the help of the establishment to destabilize Benazir government and then they played each elected government to whom they always were the partners.

- as far as the so-called operation against MQM by the establishment is concerned it is on the record that there were a fight in between the MQM on the distribution of the "Bhatta" and Altaf want to get rid of some of them. He with the collaboration with establishment launched operation against him opponent and left Pakistan just before the operation direct from the Abbasi Hospital as per his planning of the operation. From that day he never visited back on the instruction of the establishment and the foreign powers who want him to be alive to achieve their objectives.

- most of the poor peoples are now the hostages of the brutal force of MQM and they live like slaves there. From the creation till now the real face of MQM is exposed to everyone and no sincere element in the county support them.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
rahat said:
MQM was created by the military dictators to divide and uphold the corrupt system and they are still success in their aim due to the negative attitude of the foolish peoples of Karachi who support MQM.

In order to keep the record right, I want to draw your attention toward the following facts:

- the privileged class launched a movement against the popular leadership of Bhutto in 1977. It was completely sponsored by the foreign elements whose interests were to eliminate the leadership in the world who challenged their imperial role and organize a popular movement against their interests. In that occasion they used their partners (privileged classes) of Pakistan who mostly represent the urban areas of the Pakistan. The leadership of these urban centers particularly of Karachi and Hyderabad was dominated by the religious parties (jamiat Islami and JUP).

- it is evident that these religious groups won about all the seats of these urban centers and then they start agitation against Bhutto for so-called rigging on the instructions of their bosses. The movement was confined to these two cities only for about 1 1/2 month from where these privileged religious class won all the cities.

- when they were not getting support from any of the other part of the country representing the lower class, then the foreign bosses planned to start agitation in Lahore and they sent peoples of these parties to Lahore to start agitation their. They financed and supplied big money to do it. The flow of dollars in that movement was so evident that the dollars value was went down against Pakistanis rupee.
_ when they start agitation in Lahore at the end of April by theses conspirators and foreign funded religious parties, the establishment came to play their due role in accordance to the plan to dislodge the Bhutto by the army.

- after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to create that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the Sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic Urdu speaking party. The first training of this group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country.

_ after its launching they are playing the role of the agent of the establishment and privileged classes with the sole object to divide and crush any popular peoples movement. It is evident from the role they played against the "No confidence" motion against Benazir Bhutto being the partner in the government. after the defeat in assembly they created a big and brutal operation in Karachi and Hyderabad with the help of the establishment to destabilize Benazir government and then they played each elected government to whom they always were the partners.

- as far as the so-called operation against MQM by the establishment is concerned it is on the record that there were a fight in between the MQM on the distribution of the "Bhatta" and Altaf want to get rid of some of them. He with the collaboration with establishment launched operation against him opponent and left Pakistan just before the operation direct from the Abbasi Hospital as per his planning of the operation. From that day he never visited back on the instruction of the establishment and the foreign powers who want him to be alive to achieve their objectives.

- most of the poor peoples are now the hostages of the brutal force of MQM and they live like slaves there. From the creation till now the real face of MQM is exposed to everyone and no sincere element in the county support them.

A Funny article related to 1st apirl (fool) [hilar] [hilar]

Jury

rahat said:

Q) Who was sitting in Majlis Shura of Zia?
Ans. Jamaat-e-Islami.
Q) Who chanted slogan in Zia's Referendum, MARDEMOMIN MARDE HUQ....ZIA UL HUQ?
Ans. Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz and company.
Q) Who took illegitimate money from ISI, to join IJI?
Ans. Jamaat-e-Islami, Nawaz Sharif, etc.
Q) Who took part in local bodies election, in 2001 despite constitution was suspended?
Ans. Jamaat-e-Islami, PML-N, etc.
Q) Who boycotted the local bodies election in 2001, because constitution was suspended?
Ans. MQM.
Q) Who campaigned for Mushrraf in referendum?
Ans. Imran Khan.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jury. you didn't replied even a single fact mentioned in my post:

As far as the points raised by you are concerns, It must be kept in mind that there is no difference in "jamiat-e-islami or MQM". I have already elaborated it above, how the establishment uses both of its allies in different occasions.
MQM was equally got direction from establishment to support "No confidence movement" against Benazier Bhutto and they obeyed the orders of ther Masters.

Similarly MQM was a Part of opposition when they got money from ISI equally responsible for it.responsible for getting money.

the way the boycotted election at different occasions is only and only on the directions of their masters, in order t facilitate their other allies "Jamiat-e-Islami" to get in power in local or national levels.

Mr. Jury, you can't fool any more to the nation and the criminal, terrorist face of Altaf / MQM is clear in the mirror

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
rahat said:

As far as the points raised by you are concerns, It must be kept in mind that there is no difference in "jamiat-e-islami or MQM". I have already elaborated it above, how the establishment uses both of its allies in different occasions.
MQM was equally got direction from establishment to support "No confidence movement" against Benazier Bhutto and they obeyed the orders of ther Masters.

Similarly MQM was a Part of opposition when they got money from ISI equally responsible for it.responsible for getting money.

the way the boycotted election at different occasions is only and only on the directions of their masters, in order t facilitate their other allies "Jamiat-e-Islami" to get in power in local or national levels.

Mr. Jury, you can't fool any more to the nation and the criminal, ********* face of Altaf / MQM is clear in the mirror

First of All as you mentioned the year 1977 when neither MQM nor APMSO exist and Altaf Hussain was just a College student so bringing Altaf Hussain in this is totally wrong and another thing in 1977 JI was their in Karachi and they were protesting against Bhutto so it was JI and Army were conspiring against Bhutto in other words Establishment was behind all this who were conspiring against Bhutto's Govt. in 1977 and MQM dont even exist....
People were fedup with their slogan but they still voted Nawaz and Jamat-e-Islami in the election who were Islamist and also Zia's supporters and Zia's referendum was also won due to them so your argument about people being fedup is totally flawed...and JI was also enjoying special privileges from Zia during all that time as well and as you said they decided to launch ethnic groups in Urban centers then is their only one urban center in Pakistan???What about other parts of Pakistan and why would they try to get help from nationalists as nationalists were the biggest critics of Zia's Afghan Fasad plans???and why would they use JM Syed who himself wanted to break Sindh from Pakistan and was running his struggle influenced by Sheikh Mujib and why his party despite of Zia's support as you mentioned couldnt get popularity in Sindh???and BTW that flag buring controversy was happened in Hyderabad not Karachi in 1986...
MQM was created in 1984 and they already got huge popularity due to boldly addressing many sensitive issues in Public and also due to ethnic tensions erupted after Bushra Zaidi case in 1986 so they were already popular back then and another thing is that they were talking about Muhajirs while PPP vote bank was based on Sindhi and Baluch in Karachi so their is no way that PPP's vote bank could be heart due to MQM....
The reason for MQM going against PPP Govt. in 1990s was that PPP was not working on 18 point agenda which struck between both both parties before becoming collision partners and the reason to get out of Govt. was massacre of Pakka Qila....and after that Altaf Hussain was contacted by conspirators like Hamid Gull and co. to join IJI and before that MQM didnt have any connections with agencies....
As far as your claim over breakage of MQM Haqiqi then I dont know the inside but it was MQM Haqiqi who were helped by agencies against MQM so your logic flawed once again that MQM was part of establishment's policy because establishment used MQM Haqiqi to get rid of MQM Altaf....As you said about Altaf launching operation then how come so many MQM members and supporters got killed in this operation???why did Army crackdown their own headquarter 90 when operation was done in support of Altaf???How come they participated in 1993 PA election when they cant even visit their own offices???

Answer these question before making people believing your conspiracy theory...

Jury

rahat said:

(1) Similarly MQM was a Part of opposition when they got money from ISI equally responsible for it.responsible for getting money.

(2) the way the boycotted election at different occasions is only and only on the directions of their masters, in order t facilitate their other allies "Jamiat-e-Islami" to get in power in local or national levels.

Mr. Jury, you can't fool any more to the nation and the criminal, ********* face of Altaf / MQM is clear in the mirror[/size]
1) Rahat, whoever have taught you history, either, he didn't know, or he gave you knowledge from GUTTER PRESS.
When MQM left, Benazir 1st Govt, MQM joined COP (combine Opposition Party), not IJI. And, they showed there strength on 26 Junary, 1990, by doing biggest Public Gathering, at Mazar-e-Quaid, which was arranged by MQM.
Regarding money from ISI. Even the mentor of Imran Khan, Hamid Gul declined that.
2) MQM first boycotted the election in 1993, because, agencies wanted Haqiqi to win 4 to 5 seats from MQM voters area. To expose them, MQM boycotted National Assembly, and turn over was extremely low. Although , army was on the streets, but even then, MQM proved his popularity.
In 2001, MQM boycotted, because, constitution was suspended, but, all the champions of democracy, took part in that election. When CJ and Judges declared, Musharraf act was an islamic on 12th October, 1999, then MQM took part in the election.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
ury, you are so blind in supporting ********* Altaf / MQM that you can't even remember the recent events. Please read by opening your eyes and mind my previous post:

"after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to create that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the Sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic Urdu speaking party. The first training of this group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country."

you may be a child at that time, but i was practically involved in politics and know very well all the actors involved in the process to establish an alternatives of "Jamiat-e-Islami" to serve establishment in the same domain of Urdu speaking peoples of Karachi / Hyderabad. I know very respectable and famous Urdu speaking leaders to whom I was involved in the politics and those who rejected the offer of "establishment" and then they finally picked Altaf for this purpose.

2- MQM was in the governess in the 1988-90 with the Benazier Bhutto and they betrayed her at the time of "No Confidence movement" to join opposition on the instruction of the establishment. this fact was also acknowledged by the then army chief, Mirza Aslam Baig.

NOW no one can fool the nation any more and Altaf / MQM will ultimately will get rejected and all these terrorists, criminals, corrupt and Bhatta Khoar of MQM will be awarded due punishment.

Jury

rahat said:
Jury, you are so blind in supporting ********* Altaf / MQM that you can't even remember the recent events. Please read by opening your eyes and mind my previous post:

"after dislodging Bhutto the establishment was of the view that now in future they can't use these religious parties against the popular movements, as the peoples were fed up with their slogan of "Islam". They start to find some other slogan and new groups to organize to crush any future popular movement and in this connection they finalized to launch an ethnic grouping in the urban centers. They worked on different peoples to create that group and many seasonal and patriotic Urdu speaking leaders refused to become the part of that conspiracy and finally they selected Altaf for that purpose. They worked with them and simultaneously on the Sindhi nationalist to support to create and enforce the ethnic Urdu speaking party. The first training of this group was done by the ISI and G M Syed. When after the training the group first demonstrated its strength at quaid Mazar in 1978-79 by burning Pakistan flag.

- the establishment arrested and then he was freed and sent to USA for further training and organization. The Establishment launched the party in 1986-87 at the eve of return of Benazir Bhutto to Pakistan to lead the popular movement and to show the strength and aspiration of the oppressed peoples of the country."

you may be a child at that time, but i was practically involved in politics and know very well all the actors involved in the process to establish an alternatives of "Jamiat-e-Islami" to serve establishment in the same domain of Urdu speaking peoples of Karachi / Hyderabad. I know very respectable and famous Urdu speaking leaders to whom I was involved in the politics and those who rejected the offer of "establishment" and then they finally picked Altaf for this purpose.

2- MQM was in the governess in the 1988-90 with the Benazier Bhutto and they betrayed her at the time of "No Confidence movement" to join opposition on the instruction of the establishment. this fact was also acknowledged by the then army chief, Mirza Aslam Baig.

NOW no one can fool the nation any more and Altaf / MQM will ultimately will get rejected and all these terrorists, criminals, corrupt and Bhatta Khoar of MQM will be awarded due punishment.
1) Don't you remember Aslam Baig Sent a bag, which Altaf didn't accept. But, Nawaz, Qazi Hussain, etc accepted that illegitimate money.

2) When MQM left the govt of Benazir after 11 months. MQM did that openly in the Parliment. MQM Parliamentary leader said in the parliment, by saying,
??? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ???
????? ??? ????? ?? ?????? ???

There was 51 points accord between MQM and PPP. But, not a single was implemented practically.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM is based on terrorism, corruption, bhatta khori. The only way to clean Karachi from these evils is the presence of firm and committed leadership, who can deliver. But the zardari Government is not capable to do it as they are also involved in corruption. Each of them protect each other and at the same time blackmail to get more lootings.
So we need a change to get rid of these terrorists from the society, who are actually exploiters and killer of the innocence poor peoples.

Jury

rahat said:
MQM is based on terrorism, corruption, bhatta khori. The only way to clean Karachi from these evils is the presence of firm and committed leadership, who can deliver. But the zardari Government is not capable to do it as they are also involved in corruption. Each of them protect each other and at the same time blackmail to get more lootings.
So we need a change to get rid of these terrorists from the society, who are actually exploiters and killer of the innocence poor peoples.
Q) Did MQM support NRO?
Ans. No.

rahat

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM is the only agent of enemies of Pakistan and they only speak and act on the directives of their masters. as far as the cases are concerned, MQM has already disposed off these cases with the help of dictator Musharraf and with terrorizing judges, lawyers, government and witnesses. I assure you Jury that now the time is coming when all these corruption, terrorism, criminal and bhatta Khori activities of Altaf / MQM and their supporters will be exposed and they will award due punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.