"I Was a Sinner for Years" Junaid Jamshed !!!

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Read any Pakistani newspaper and you'll find all those proofs you're looking for.The whole Country knows about them.

They count all such newspapers (99 %) as Yellow Journalism....

Mr Zadarifan! You are playing on very very weak wicket.... You would get out in Slip on 2nd ball

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I believe it is true, we really learn from our "RIVALS"

And you know sir, Me and GeoG are arch rivals (serious). And I am learning from him. By the way can you mediate on the issue of "cow/sea lion"?:) If not, I must take on the bull by horn.:P

Last edited:

Wadaich

In fact I was waiting for you to go away, I had a feedback for you, as the only person, who could encounter me correctly.

(hmm)
Abbasi Bhai! save the respect you have earned over the years. Don't get entrapped.:lol::lol::lol:

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And you know sir Me and GeoG are arch rivals (serious). And I am learning from him. By the way can you mediate on the issue of "cow/sea lion"?:) I want to take on the bull by horn.:P

Merey Pass Aik Hakim Kale Khan of Lahori Gate Kaa Jiad Nuskha Hai.Hazir Karoun...........lol[hilar]

Wadaich

abbasiali
I am sure even if he had been here he wouldn't have jumped into that s.............lol:lol:

All the time I was giving a close watch to this brawl, not only here but on another thread as well.

But you know I am very sensitive and selective. I only choose a worthy and honorable opponent (serious).

Wadaich

Merey Pass Aik Hakim Kale Khan of Lahori Gate Kaa Jiad Nuskha Hai.Hazir Karoun...........lol[hilar]

Pehlay aap yeh nuskha Geog par azmain mein adhoora amal kar kay Jin kay saath dushmani ka risk nahi lay sakta (serious)

Last edited:

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
They count all such newspapers (99 %) as Yellow Journalism....

Mr Zadarifan! You are playing on very very weak wicket.... You would get out in Slip on 2nd ball

To be very honest, no doubt wicket has been deadly effected by rain, but why don't you appreciate, the way His Excellency have either nicely have duck the boucer or have had pulled them out of fence, So far no one could have had pushed him to edge towards slip or gali, So try something else.

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
All the time I was giving a close watch to this brawl, not only here but on another thread as well.

But you know I am very sensitive and selective. I only choose a worthy and honorable opponent (serious).

You are more than welcome, trust me you will not be disappointed.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think moderator should delete all irrelevant posts and warn ZardariFan for spamming.
Zardari Fan, your zardari has alot of fan on Facebook(more than 200k), you should search "ulloo ka Patha" and join them...

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think moderator should delete all irrelevant posts and warn ZardariFan for spamming.
Zardari Fan, your zardari has alot of fan on Facebook(more than 200k), you should search "ulloo ka Patha" and join them...

Thanks.Seems to be a good idea.