I want to send bangles (چوڑیاں) to SC, GHQ, PM office, All high courts and tell them all to come to office wearing those

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will be surprised if UK allow a criminal and convict to enter UK. UK law does not allow convicts to enter UK. I think Nawaz can never go to UK. He will stay in Qatar rest of his life.

The amount of 'black' and tainted money lying in London is astronomical. If UK stops criminals from entering their economy will go into a fatal tail-spin. Switzerland has got peanuts compared to UK. That is why than UK has armed Forces far lesser than France and Germany but their political clout is relevant because they provide safe havens to third world countries' leaders. If anyone does not tow the line their assets are in danger. Ishaq Dar a known criminal who confessed before Pakistani courts about his role in money laundering for Ganja tabbar is on record yet we cannot bring him back. Altafu gandoo's money laundering case was an open and shut case. The proverbial British 'fairplay' is relevant only when it suits them. As Napoleon said they are a nation of shopkeepers. History has witnessed their brigand, looting nature.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
First NAb then Government and now high court. It's not a rocket science.
May be not a rocket science for an Einstein like you, but it is for me.
While on the subject could you tell us how a rocket flies and goes straight to the moon when the earth and the moon keep eating circles? ?

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
May be not a rocket science for an Einstein like you, but it is for me.
While on the subject could you tell us how a rocket flies and goes straight to the moon when the earth and the moon keep eating circles? ?
Copy paste for you
Seriously youthion ko bikul sharam nhi ati. First Imran khan said its NAB removing Nawaz from ECL. Then NAB turned around to protect itself and said its government's decision. Now High court is used as an escape goat. Lakh di lanat PTI te.