I opologise to mqm supporter( must read)

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
I sincerly opolgise to all mqm supporter when i call traitor to Altaf Hussain. Honestly, i realised these feelings after reading the reply on bhattia mail n other replies that some time mqm supporter might get hurt on this word badly.

I promise being a pakistani i wont say any one traitor until or unless , i ve reason to belive or prove. I just wana share we cud ve difference in opinon but word traitor might hurt badly.

i ve a request to all of pakistani.........plz plz plz be pakistani first.............bring ur moral courage to say wrong to wrong.......even he is nawaz sharif , mqm, ppp, or any one else...........and without a solid prove we wont cal other traitor

But i ve a severe complaint which i always mentioned >>>>>>>>>MUANAFQAT>>>>>>>>> is more dangerous than traitor......i always ask y mqm supporter dont say right to right of others like naimat ullah work in khir...........y they never said altaf has said wrong in india n being a supporter of him we feel sorry........and i ve noticed in the reply of mqm, they dont dare to face truth , just used abusive language of other replies.......then wt should we cal mqm......? for examle if i support traitor , i ll be the same........famous saying is A man is known by the company he keeps
All mqm brother, i also asked the questioon, in Bang e dara prog one of party leader of mqm abuse punjabi......y u din atleast condemn it......
and plz watch the vides of Altaf hussain speech in inida after ward give me honest decision shoudl v call him traitor or not.......and plz we should join hand with each other for the progress of pakistan , appreciate the good work, condemn the bad act of any one. and make a very strong brotherhood gruop here might be in this Holy month it may be fruitful for pakistan...........but without Munafqat.............HUM CHOOTI SIII KOOSISH TU KAR SAKTA HAI....try to help each other, share the sorrows, share the happiness..... I hope every one reply me with honesty , and sincerity....if u want tobe honest pakistani..............Pakistan Zinda a bad..............promise kerein hum saach boleing gaa......

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
siasat bhai ap kai is jazbai mai teh dil sai shukar guzar hoon dekho dost ye tou tum mano gai kai pakistan bananai mai mahajiro ka bohat bara hat hai jo apna sam chor char ker pak aye jab un mahjiro per nasli operation kia gaya jis mai sab sai bara mulk tornai ki sazish ka ilzam tha tou tum khud batao us tanzeem kai ya us kai kai leader jab ye daikhai kai us kai log usi mulk mai katay jarahay hai jis mulk ko bananai mai un kai baro nai qurbaniya di thi tou us leader per kia guzrey gi agar us waqt altaf hussain mahajiro ko ghussai mai akar koi nara daidaita tou phir tum jantey ho kia hota.....aj agar koi punjab ko bora kehta hai tou kabhi ye bhi tou socho keo aj keo balochi keo pathan keo sindhi punjab sai khar khata hai kabhi tum nai socha keo kai is mulk mai har kam punjab kai faiday ko rekhtey hoye kia jata hai keo kai army mai 80% punjabi hai ab tum ye kaho gai kai sirif punjabi he army mai jata hai tou ye ghalat hai army mai bohat racism hai har kon kai khilaf (aj agar tum karachi kai airport per utro tum ko aisa lagai ga tum punjab kai air port per uter rahai ho chaye custom ho chaye fia ho keo karachi kai logo mai itna talent nahi or karachi kai kisi bhi police station chalay jao aisa lagai ga ap punjab kai kisi police station agaye ho keo mahjiro mai itna talent nahi kai wo apnai shahair ka nizam sahmal sakai hamaisha mulk kai kisi bhi hissa mai punjab sai he keo lakar kisi ko bithaya jata hai kabhi balocho sai tou pocho un kai dil mai mail hai kis kai leye or phir socho kai punjab ko keo bora kaha jata hai)17 sal gozar diye is operation mai jo nafrat punjab nai apnai leye hamarey dilo mai bhitaye hai us kai zimmadar ye punjabi establishment hai 80% log jo mqm ko bora kehtey hai wo aj tak kabhi karachi gaye nahi kabhi jao tou karachi wah rehker tou dekho phir pata chalay ga mqm kia hai altaf hussain hamaray dilo mai hai or rahay ga inshallah

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother muttihada:

i appreciate ur reply, but i completly disagree, we all are pakistani , dont blame to each other, sry to say brother, this is ur wrong perception, if u find punjabi on some position then brother it cud be the reason of % in population
n importnatly, i mentioned be pakistani condmen any bad thing whoever commit it.

Pervaiz mushraf mohajir tha..........then wt u ll say.........if u come to punjab u never find the differnce in the heart of people about other they r very welcoming....y punjabi cant establish bus in khi n ther person of khi can easily establish bus in punjab....i also agree more people u interacted cud be punjabi .......so this is sensible thing they ve more population so it automatically increase the probability of interaction, and i m not supporting them at any cost.

as well as i strongly condemn the operation if it was wrong, but brother i also spent 5 year continously in khi for my job n i also have a hatred for mqm and khi people n i know how i survived that time............my point is not this i shud hate all, i hate only who misbehaved with me.......

if one child become traitor so shud v start abuse our mother(land) , brother y u dont listen any so called AILAHDAGI KI TAHREEK from punjab, y it alwasy come frome khi and other provinces.............becuase indian agent use it..........i ve no doubt abt ur honesty loyalty with the country so y i m saying brother get rid of the people who are traitor who ever it is..........
Brother , punjab sacrifice all the time, y mqm more close to india????? who is our enemy no 1.n i asked u brother u guide me after watching the video of altaf hussain shud v cal him traitor or not? n might be u ve seen m other mails i condmen the operation if it was wrong, i strongly strongly being a punjabi condmn it, brother then do u think i ve a right being a citizen of pak from altaf hussain, y they silent for 20 years, y they every time became a party of govt of ppp and n league, to be honest this is just betrayal with ur workers, i feel sorry they used to , to be very honest n true in this sacred month i ask altaf hussain who is responsible for this silemt? brothr i feel real pain, i understand how idfficult it wud be mother, sister, father n other family meber to sill believe today that his son was killed in that operations. brother this was ur responsibility to ask , be bold, might be they give u really satisfactor anser then share with us.............brother otherwise lear reason to believe u was greddy(mean mqm) to KURSi n sold the blood. if u want any time to protest against that operation i ll always with u, but first ask ur leaders abt these questions or might be their other in ur heart.

May Allah give us unity n strength

n migh

shoro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Mutihida

Dost I totally respect your feelings and I understand that no matter how hard you try to empathize you can't relate to the feeling of a person who actually experience the issues. I lived a good part of life in karachi and during this time, I have seen some serious damage happening to urdu speaking (won't use the word mohajir as it's bloody political) as well as sindhis.

Originally, I am native sindhi and was born and brought up in Karachi so naturally made most of my best friends who are urdu speaking. So you can imagine, I have never had any kind of prejudices against people living in Karachi. I'd say perhaps MQM as a movement started on a sincere note but later when it became political it started getting corrupt and sick. The guy you are talking about - Altaf Hussain - I may have been wrong in assessing him if I had not seen his true colors back in late 80s. Because of my uncle was a bureacratic figure, Altaf hussain used to visit their place quite frequently and pose to be best of my uncle's friend. Until his interests were challenged and my uncle refused to serve his command, believe me, that made our family's life a hell - we received crazy abusive and threatening calls from ghundas of mqm for many days so much so that we had to change our phone numbers. Anyway my point of giving this account is not to make you feel bad or wrong but just to say that it's foolishness to pin your hopes on these politicans and hope that one day they will do something to improve our situation. Just ask yourself a question - how is our situation any different from that two decades ago? Indeed we only notice one change that all these politicians have grown richer, prosperous and more powerful and our people becoming poorer, weak and miserable than ever. Speaks volumes about their sincerity to the cause, right?

These politicians only know how to exploit and play on our weaknesses for their vested interests - they couldnt care less whether we are sindhi, punjabi, balochi, urdu speaking, pathans.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
MAHAJIR BHAEE AGAR TO YEH OPPERATION MAHAJIROO KAY KHILAAF THA TOO SABHEE ISS KI MUKHALFAT KARTAY HAIN MAGAR AISA NAHEE HAI YEH OPERATION CHAND GHUNDOO KAY KHILAAF THA JISS KI HAAM BEHIR TOOR HIMAYAT KARTAY HAIN OR JAHAN TAK HAR JAGAH PUNJABIO KI BAAT HAI KUCH HAD TAK DURUST HAI MAGAR MANAY BOHAT SAY MAHAJIR SINDHI OR PATHAN BHEE DEKHAY HAI KHI AIRPORT PAR OR FAUJ MAIN TASUB HAI TO PHIR ASLAM BAIG MUSHARAF JIN TO BACHAYA HEE PUNJABI SATHEEO NAY OR SAB SAY BARH KAR ZEESHAN KAZMI BAHADUR ALI SARWAR COMMANDER TAUFEEQ ZAHID KHI KAY MAHAJIR SAPOOT HEE TO THAY JINHOO NAY APNI JAAN PAR KHAIL KAR KHI TO GHUNDOO SAY HISA BA QADAR E JUSA PAK KARNAY MAIN AHIM KIRDAAR ADDA KIA

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
YAHA SHORO BHAEE ZINDA BAAD HAMAIN KHUD HEE KUCH KARNA HO GA WRANA DASTAA TAK BHEE NAHO GEE HAMARI DASTANOO MAIN

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
i read yesterdays newspaper in which nephew of akbar bugti said he willing to recieve any help from any establishment including india so r we gona call them a traitor 2 y dun we find issues rather we start blame game,.,u have to admit my friend that there was a genocide against urdu speaking ppl and mqm i lost my 2 uncle when army picked them up from our house they ransacked our house they harrass my family members i was 12 years old and i know each n every word they delivered so wut u expect from me u gona call me a traitor 2 i know alot of my friends who lost a lot of ppl in this genocide /////haq-e-tankeed tum ko hai magar is shart kai sath.........jaiza laitey raho apnay bhi giraibano ka////////

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
Still say sorry .........i was expected like me and other people open heartedly start luving each other n started conemn the wrote thing

but no mqm supporter answered the questions?

i aksed shud v cal altaf traitor or not after watching delhi video?

do mustafa kamal has courage to speak truth abt projects belong to naimal ullah

do mqm supporter has moral courage to condemn the remarks made by thier leader abt punjabi in baang e dara

Ch iftihar is balouchi................it prove wrong perception punjabi occupy every postion

like wise easy to draw conclusion musharaf muhajir took over punjabi prime minister govt???? then wt u say

n for ur kind information.............biggest migration from india to pakistan was in punjab ........not in khi o sindh

y they people still call (khi wala) theirselve muhajir? i think now al of them pakistani

do mqm has courage to let muhajir qqomo movement (haqaqi group ) to speak truth>

r we ready to share hands for any good cause n say good to good things n bad to bad things without prejudice

shoro

@ Muttahida

I totally understand that you must have suffered but have you ever realized why this all happened to you? Because you have been following a corrupt manipulator and just on the surface of it shows that he cares about you and at the same time make undertable deals with government. And when there is a clash of interest - it's YOU who suffer in the name of so-called mohajirs and not him! Likewise, we have similar situation in interior sindh, it's only wadaira who play worst tricks on poor sindhis and punjabis. It's not only you who are suffering in this country just because your leaders say so!

If family members of Akbar khan Bugti is saying all that in the media - it's not affecting their status as such - it's the people who follow up suffers and that too with no apparent solution to the problem. Why should you pay for their crap? My friend it's almost impossible for you to forget if you lost your family members in these operations but look at your leaders who go on public forum saying we forgive Nawaz and PPP leaders for genocide of 15000 'mohajirs' in the name of democracy- my ass! They will keep playing with your sentiments and sacrificing you like animals for their own interest - thats what they all do - be it ppp, mqm, JI or Nawaz tola. - corrupt suckers! Wake up bro, none of these would be there to fight up for your cause.

bhitai

Thanks bro siasat for the conciliatory remarks,

I just have one thing to say, sometimes we have to learn from our enemies too: In India, the national parties often have to make compromises with regional parties in order to implement a broad-based agenda. MQM craves for national recognition, but is hardly fit for that status. Which means it will remain a powerful but small regional player in the foreseeable future. All the so-called national parties will have to come to terms with a simple fact: Karachi and MQM are synonymous! The sooner we embrace this reality, the better. Politics is the art of compromise , remember!