I am tired of Indian bombing this forum

Deen2

MPA (400+ posts)
NNOOO, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
I totally agree, don't even reply, its so lame for 1 billion + to lose yet again time time time time again, just ignore the argument dies itself.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You all should realize that siasat.pk is a BUSINESS, and not a charity. India being a 8 time larger, their number of internet users are large in proportion too. Indian agencies, specially RAW, are heavily advertising on Siasat.pk in India. So they will dictate the owners of siasat. and I know for fact that some, if not most of these Indian idiots on siasat, are hired hands of the RAW. I have proven it a year or two ago.

You are complaining now, I have been complaining since I joined this forum, in 2009. Ask Raaz, he has been here even longer. This forum has proven to be a very good financial reward for the owners. They have become now very rich if not millionaire. Their HARD work has paid off.

So brother &, when it comes to raking in $$$, no such thing as conscience or patriotism, one thing and one thing only, the almighty $$$, hell with the hubb-ul-watani.

Now I expect to be banned for 48 hrs lol (or may be perm)

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dream on ......the persecution of the indian women is our matter whether you like it or not. :biggthumpup:

We can do everything but cannot forever give up our love for our women in Kerala and elsewhere in INdia that are targetted by the evil indians :biggthumpup::lol:

You come here to hate us, but we have only love....you call us terrorists on your forums but we will NOT ban you and infact give you our best LOVE, you can spew hatred but in return you will only get humanity because that is what Pakistan is all about - Love and respect [hilar][hilar]

Compete don't complain. Opening inane threads on India's internal affairs should stop. Then no Indian will ever want to visit your forum. Pakistan's politics is like jelly which never sets. So that hardly interests us. See your talk shows today. All are on India. Why blame Indians?

Akmal Zaidi

Senator (1k+ posts)
....I am totally disagree with (sorry) here just say few words that why tired just compete with them and answer them logically just imprvoe you strenth and knowledge.......how they can claim we have all answer for them and we have to admit too if any one say true and we think that he is right...........

Rashna

Banned
So now ure aping the Gulabi gang. That's the only work pakistanis have left. To give love to Indian women. [hilar]

Dream on ......the persecution of the indian women is our matter whether you like it or not. :biggthumpup:

We can do everything but cannot forever give up our love for our women in Kerala and elsewhere in INdia that are targetted by the evil indians :biggthumpup::lol:

You come here to hate us, but we have only love....you call us terrorists on your forums but we will NOT ban you and infact give you our best LOVE, you can spew hatred but in return you will only get humanity because that is what Pakistan is all about - Love and respect [hilar][hilar]

modern.fakir

Overactive imagination comes from the Indian news media who publishes these stories !!....They are the ones that spoil our mornings ...what can we do ??[hilar][hilar]

Why is reality so stark for you ??...shall i post the news here ???[hilar][hilar]

So what are you trying to say that Pakistan needs gulabi types but you are fine with rods in your genetilia ??[hilar][hilar]

You should keep your overactive imagination under wraps. It just goes to show how obsessed u are with this subject that u wake up dreaming of Indian women and their safety. Pakistan needs some real men not gulabi gang types. lolz.

haq hai haq hai,

keral maldiv ,srilanka, balochistan, sind,punjab ,fata ,kpk . sab taraf nigah rakho ,

modern.fakir

woh theek hai manoj mager tum apni nigah in sub say to hata lo [hilar][hilar][hilar]

[h=1]Incest rapes in Delhi up, fathers among offenders[/h]

• Soibam Rocky Singh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi |
  • Updated: Nov 19, 2014 02:45 IST

d4ea4bc3-57ca-4ad6-8144-394d23a90c9awallpaper1.jpg

[h=2]Figures submitted by Delhi Police reveal that out of 215 instances of incestuous rape in 2014, fathers were offenders in 43 cases. (PTI File Photo)[/h]

Shocking figures submitted by the police to the Delhi high court have revealed that of the 1,704 cases of rape registered in the Capital in the first 10 months of this year, 215 were instances of incestuous rape. More disturbingly, in 43 of these cases it was the father who committed the crime and in 27 cases it was the brother.
In one case the accused turn out to be the victim’s grandfather and in another 23 rape cases the stepfather was the accused.
Watch: Delhi faces rising incest rapes, father and brothers among offenders

The figures demonstrate that in most rape cases, the offender was a known person to the victim. Father-in-law’s were found involved in eight cases, son-in-law in three cases, and brother-in-law in 74 cases.
Not only this, uncle or maternal uncle were involved in 32 cases, and in four cases the accused turn out to be a cousin. And it wasn’t only immediate family members that preyed upon women.
1911pg1b.jpg

In 352 cases, the neighbour was the accused and in another 83 cases a family friend had a role. Tutors or instructors were involved in 24 cases while five cases were registered against a priest or tantric. Friends were the perpetrators in a staggering 642 cases.
Of the 1,613 people arrested in these cases, 116 were illiterate and 570 were school dropouts, 122 were juveniles and 23 accused were above 50 years of age.
There were 1,711 victims in total of which four victims were below two years of age, 115 victims were between the age group of 2 to 7 years and 127 between 7 to 12 years.

The Delhi police said it was taking all necessary steps to make registration of crime hassle free so that victims can come forward to report the crime without hesitation. It claimed that reporting of crime against women has gone up substantially in recent times due to their efforts.

Now women officers in civil dresses directly visit the victim in hospitals to record statement and take up investigation, it said. “Victims do not have to visit police station,” it added.

haq hai haq hai,

keral maldiv ,srilanka, balochistan, sind,punjab ,fata ,kpk . sab taraf nigah rakho ,

RAW AGENT

You all should realize that siasat.pk is a BUSINESS, and not a charity. India being a 8 time larger, their number of internet users are large in proportion too. Indian agencies, specially RAW, are heavily advertising on Siasat.pk in India. So they will dictate the owners of siasat. and I know for fact that some, if not most of these Indian idiots on siasat, are hired hands of the RAW. I have proven it a year or two ago.

You are complaining now, I have been complaining since I joined this forum, in 2009. Ask Raaz, he has been here even longer. This forum has proven to be a very good financial reward for the owners. They have become now very rich if not millionaire. Their HARD work has paid off.

So brother &, when it comes to raking in $$$, no such thing as conscience or patriotism, one thing and one thing only, the almighty $$$, hell with the hubb-ul-watani.

Now I expect to be banned for 48 hrs lol (or may be perm)

insan ko mayuus nahi hona chahiye.mayuus hona gunah hai .

Overactive imagination comes from the Indian news media who publishes these stories !!....They are the ones that spoil our mornings ...what can we do ??[hilar][hilar]

Why is reality so stark for you ??...shall i post the news here ???[hilar][hilar]

So what are you trying to say that Pakistan needs gulabi types but you are fine with rods in your genetilia ??[hilar][hilar]

what makes you laugh ? look this retard is laughing on others mis fortune .one day you have to give answer of your gunah i kabira.

such people who torture ladies should be punished very harshly . now a days pakistan is full of ladies who have been disfigured by acid attack , i think islam gives a lot of respect to the ladies ,but pakistanies are bringing disrepute and bad name to muslims by torturing ladies .

look what you and brothers are doing.

how cruel and criminal pakistanis can be ? nobody knows .

what once was a pretty face ,became disfigured

this lady committed suicide two years ago , the culprit is wandering freely in pakistan , why ?

pakistanio ko khuda ka bhi dar nahi rah gaya hai.?

Last edited:

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yea Indian forum only discussed Rape, absence of toilets, ways to molest & kill minorities, how to do scam & then get out of it clean.

desicad

wonder why perverted posts and that too with amusing emoticons like the one in #27 and also #31 with images of the victims are not deleted by the mods......

nazrulislam

MPA (400+ posts)
For me gem of time is fly past of MIG & Russian plane to US president.

banda ye aqalmand hai , bareek baat pakad li !:biggthumpup: jarur pakistani hoga .ha ha ha ha...............................[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

duniya me no.1 isi liye to hai .
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wonder why perverted posts and that too with amusing emoticons like the one in #27 and also #31 with images of the victims are not deleted by the mods......

actually our ethics never permit to indulge in this indecent behavior ,this moron is such a low level guy that he drags even cultured indians in to his pathetic and retarded levels ,his activities are really perverted . god knows why his parents did not teach him ethical values and normal social etiquettes

shame shame.

india needs to have at least three more generations to get out of their inferiority complexes. So just leave them alone. Only time is their cure.
inferiority complex - who has it - indians or you even your top stars like saba qamar are afraid that indian movies may pose competition for them hence they declare they should not be released in pakistan wohi haal top politicians ka hai - they create problems for you and blame indians for firing etc to sideline your minds - go ask your forefathers which country they were born in

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am sick for hearing spreading rumors about Jf-17 deal with certain government failed when reality is opposite in fact : Jan 29 2016 !!!