I am more motivated than ever!

Asad Mujtaba

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Hello, my brothers and sisters. I see that many of you are feeling dejected with what's been happening to Khan and his party lately. However, I want to assure you that this is just a minor hiccup in our struggle. Pakistan has been hijacked by criminals from the top to the bottom. Did you really think they would give away their powers so easily? This is just the beginning of our fight. We will reclaim our country from these criminals. It's 230 million people against just a few individuals. The party has only just begun, and I am eagerly looking forward to fiercely fighting against these criminals. I am more motivated than ever!

Raiwind-Destroyer

ISI spends most of our money in Optics so that napak foj looks good in every way possible

ISI have thier team spread out everywhere from online to media to on ground they have 75 years of experience in fuking pakistanies

We just have to understand thier deception and get stronger

Last edited:

Arrest Warrant

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISI spends most of its money in Optics so that napak foj looks good in every way possible

ISI have thier team spread out everywhere from online to media to on ground they have 75 years of experience in fuking pakistanies

I still aint buying ISI. I prefer SURF

I dont have blood on my hands.

chacha jani

348586956_613341864158949_1065981083292657622_n.jpg

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I am not that much upset with people leaving. It was the test of the all "leaders" who always fought for tickets and wants to get tickets by hook and by crook but failed miserably in hard test time.

Shahbaz Gill had neither an MPA or MNA or any senator but he resisted more than these so called Leaders. I solute to him. He must be given an important post if IK gets in power.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
All this is a smoke screen created to blind people from real issues,

Kashmir is sold. G20 is held in indian illegally occupied kashmir. Foreign minister and foreign office is silent. Even if there is any statement, we do not know.

India has hold G20 summit in indian illegally occupied kashmir and Pakistan can not held a international cricket match in Kashmir. Even our generals do not dare to push for PSL match in Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hello, my brothers and sisters. I see that many of you are feeling dejected with what's been happening to Khan and his party lately. However, I want to assure you that this is just a minor hiccup in our struggle. Pakistan has been hijacked by criminals from the top to the bottom. Did you really think they would give away their powers so easily? This is just the beginning of our fight. We will reclaim our country from these criminals. It's 230 million people against just a few individuals. The party has only just begun, and I am eagerly looking forward to fiercely fighting against these criminals. I am more motivated than ever!
خان نے اپنے حصے کا کام بخوبی کر دیا ہے پاکستان کے ایک ایک چور ، ڈاکو ، فراڈیے اور غدار کو قوم کے سامنے ننگا کرکے رکھ دیا ہے اور اب قوم کا کام ہے کہ ان حرام زادوں کو کیسے ختم کرنا ہے جنگ تو شروع ہی اس وقت ہوتی ہے جب دشمن کا پتہ چل جائے اور خان نے انکے پتے کیا انکے حلیے تک قوم کو دکھا دیئے ہیں

Rambler

Great message - Just do whatever you can - little or more according to your capacity but stop pouring your negative energy and the looser atitude on social media. I keep hearing these from these good for nothing idiots. But if we did not have so many low IQ, good for nothing idiots we would be in a better state today:

- Woh IK ko zinda nhi chorein gey
- Woh ussey PM nhi bun-ney deyn gey
- Uski yea ghalti thi ya usse yea krna chahiey
- Woh team nhi bana saka
waghera waghera

ek hindustani

Mulk ko Fauj ki zaroorat hoti, pakistani Fauj ko mulk ki zaroorat hoti hai.
CIA doosrey mulkon mein hukumat tabdeel karti hai lekin
ISI apnay mulk ki hi hukumat badal deti hai.
Wah wahh

Aliimran1

Munira Dala Nadeem khusra Faisal Naseer QADIANI RADHID QADIANI Whisky $$$ aur iqtidar Kay Nashay mein bhool chukay Hein kah —- In ki mudat-e-mulazimat Aik Din khatam honay wali —- WOH DIN hisab ka Din ho ga​

Respect

ISI spends most of its money in Optics so that napak foj looks good in every way possible

ISI don't even blog on ISPR twitter, from social media aspects they have become zero. As for mainstream media they are very active.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Nobody is dejected or demoralized. Allah aur Allah ke insaaf pe poori tarah bharosa hai.

As they say nothing can stop an idea that has matured.

These cowards can do whatever they want, but nature will take its own course.