"I am ashamed of my Army" - Hameed Gul .

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101194730-1.gif

Hameed-Gul3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: isi general speaking about isi ?? i am ashamed of isi and army??things are now clear about raymond case

its very clear from newspaper, international media, BBC, CNN aljazeera that ISI was fully involved in this case. they made every deal.politicians were used as puppets.
its time we should clearly decide who is our friend and who is working against pakistans interest

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: isi general speaking about isi ?? i am ashamed of isi and army??things are now clear about raymond case

ہم کو ان سے وفا کی ہے امید
جو نہیں جانتے وفا کیا ہے

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nation is unanimous! Same ugly practices and cowardliness that resulted in fall of Dhaka with an above 93,000 Army men becoming Prisoners of War! Did Nation meets their requirement for such a slavery? Ever increasing "Defense Budget" when next war will be fought without conventional weapons. Army action in SWAT and West Waziristan was a professional act (For Money as no services were rendered towards security of the Motherland). Pakistan's are capable of defending an aggression without the Army, as well. No emotional out burst as no one is a sacred "COW" now!

Unicorn

Banned
Re: kamran khan calls our agencies and army as jin (ghosts)

Interesting comment by Gen Kiyani "Drone attack in Wazirsitan is cruel and is unacceptable"

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: kamran khan calls our agencies and army as jin (ghosts)

Liberty of our Media and Pakistan Zindabad .

Allahs curse on Pakistani Jinns, because the public is not satisfied. This
problem could be solved in friendly slow procedure. Now it is the matter
of public out cry.
In the remembrance of late Habib Jalib, what he says ? Adnan swati u watch
as well, we are old generation.

http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&sourc...yoGHAw&usg=AFQjCNEMIckB5dHMDKZiS5EmetVtDXStVA

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: "I am ashamed of my Army" - Hameed Gul

Kiani is the main and hidden personality in this all culprit..

This is the case to open lots of things.....

Kiani is the second of Mush.....He is guarantor of NRO...

I am ashamed of having present Pakistani Government.

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)

Well this Gen. Khanzeer Gull should be ashamed of himself, before anybody else. This iblees is the one who dragged ISI and other military agencies into dirty game of politics, while he was in the helm of power. He along with Zia have to take bulk of resposibiilty for what we are facing today.

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)

Last few days have been very depressing for all Pakistanis who care about dignity of their nation and self respect. Today we were let down by those we voted for in the last election, that free Judiciary for which we had to march on the streets for its restoration, and finally we have been screwed by our patriotic Army and the ISI. I think this is the only time in the history of Pakistan that all these institutions have come to a mutual agreement to screw us in the a*s, if you pardon my french.

Unfortunately, every institution has lost its credibility in this Raymond Davis saga. I heard Imran Khan saying in one of his interview "This match was fixed", well I have a bad news for him that next match will be fixed as well, if that match ever takes place. You have to be really naive to think free and fair elections will take place under this corrupt army and Judiciary when stakes are so high. In the past some people in the media were advocating that Pakistan Army should intervene and take over the reigns of power by kicking out the corrupt politicians to save Pakistan from a big disaster. I really don't know if they are disappointed by this outcome or they still have any faith left in the army.

I hope I am wrong, but future looks very ugly for Pakistan. I think terrorism will increase in the coming days, Economy will go flat and if elections are held same crooks will return to power with the blessing of America, Army and the ISI.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)

Last few days have been very depressing for all Pakistanis who care about dignity of their nation and self respect. Today we were let down by those we voted for in the last election, that free Judiciary for which we had to march on the streets for its restoration, and finally we have been screwed by our patriotic Army and the ISI. I think this is the only time in the history of Pakistan that all these institutions have come to a mutual agreement to screw us in the a*s, if you pardon my french.

Unfortunately, every institution has lost its credibility in this Raymond Davis saga. I heard Imran Khan saying in one of his interview "This match was fixed", well I have a bad news for him that next match will be fixed as well, if that match ever takes place. You have to be really naive to think free and fair elections will take place under this corrupt army and Judiciary when stakes are so high. In the past some people in the media were advocating that Pakistan Army should intervene and take over the reigns of power by kicking out the corrupt politicians to save Pakistan from a big disaster. I really don't know if they are disappointed by this outcome or they still have any faith left in the army.

I hope I am wrong, but future looks very ugly for Pakistan. I think terrorism will increase in the coming days, Economy will go flat and if elections are held same crooks will return to power with the blessing of America, Army and the ISI.

You have rightly said so. I am thoroughly disappointed from yesterday also. I would loose complete hope if General Hameed Gul would not have shown his dsiappointment in army and ISI. But I believe we should not loose hope in the mercy of Allah. May be He wants us to repent by our heart and soul. The bright side of all this is we have come to know that our trust in our army and ISI was futile so now we donot have to hang to a termite ridden pillar. We have also seen that people of Pakistan are not staunch supporters of an incompetent army and ISI and they want real people in every institution. May be it is time that the good people should come forward and take the matters into hands but the despairing thought is who are those good ones. Allah knows.

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
this urdu story is all BS...i want to hear those tapes. Its other attempt to destroy the image on Pak Army