Humsafar Girl Mahira Khan to Sizzle with Ranveer Singh in her Bollywood Debut Movie

mubashirrao

MPA (400+ posts)
Saaray baysharamon ko izzat Pakistan se milti hai.. saari ki saari zaaya India ja kar kar aatay hain.

Pakistani so called fankaaron ki asli auqaat yehi hai!

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I mean such a Hypocrisy, we consider India our enemy, ready to fight or nuke each other,

brainwashed to hate them in education curriculum of Pakistani high schools.

fought so many wars, our army always on alert when it comes to India and loose jawans every day in shelling,

Both countries spend billions to buy and upgrade the most lethal weapons available to be specifically used against each other,

then they have some evil head of states in India who outright hate us n muslims like current leader Modi,

but when it comes to money, our actors/actresses have no shame being Musulmans first of all and 100% Pakistani to do all that, its very confusing, gives hell of a wrong message to our younger generation. What is this BS.

Last edited:

abdlsy

Mahira Khan is still married, now it also confuses me, how her n hubby can tolerate all that close contact in film zillions times with male hindu actor ( not a bad guy), but personal touching even kissing these days, then promotion of the film with alcohol laced parties and close contacts with all kinds of directors etc who love to be huggy with females a norm for bollywood, with hard liquour in their hands, cheap jokes,

I mean Ali Zafar did it, now her and freaking others,

FOR MONEY, their message loud n clear good bye being a musalman, goodbye my conservative Pakistani culture, goodbye my sister in arms of a stranger and of all the places in India v comfy.

Its crazy think like a Pakistani and musalman and as an army man and for majority Pakistani people its not Norm at all, it is really uncomfortable, no matter how successful they get,

even rest of the world must be laughing on one hand we strongly advertise we are muslims, we portray our culture, our major issues with India and then this that everything is acceptable, nauzubillah we are just plain hypocrites thats all ,

may allahttallah give them hidaya, ameen

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
She is related to Showbiz and she is going to work in Bollywood. Whats the fuss ?

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

Upset Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mahira Khan is still married, now it also confuses me, how her n hubby can tolerate all that close contact in film zillions times with male hindu actor ( not a bad guy), but personal touching even kissing these days, then promotion of the film with alcohol laced parties and close contacts with all kinds of directors etc who love to be huggy with females a norm for bollywood, with hard liquour in their hands, cheap jokes,

I mean Ali Zafar did it, now her and freaking others,

FOR MONEY, their message loud n clear good bye being a musalman, goodbye my conservative Pakistani culture, goodbye my sister in arms of a stranger and of all the places in India v comfy.

Its crazy think like a Pakistani and musalman and as an army man and for majority Pakistani people its not Norm at all, it is really uncomfortable, no matter how successful they get,

even rest of the world must be laughing on one hand we strongly advertise we are muslims, we portray our culture, our major issues with India and then this that everything is acceptable, nauzubillah we are just plain hypocrites thats all ,

may allahttallah give them hidaya, ameen
kuch logon ka emaan sirf paisa hota hay....sirf actor hi nahin apnay ird gird nazar dorao bohat si examples milain gi

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I read somewhere that she is not interested in going over there. But let's see what kind of role she plays, I mean romantic doesn't necessarily mean obscene scenes. Either ways, I never liked this Ranvir Singh after hearing about how he behaves with crew members and fans......once I heard that he was about to beat up this guy when the latter tried to get Anushka Sharma's autograph on a set.

greenstar

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan's movie industry is urgently needed, so that people know what is pakistani culture. Iran has done that. Arab countries are also doing that. But since 95% in Pakistan consider it haram for women to appear on tv, nothing could be done. Once again one needs to thank general zia for destroying pakistan film industry and making these actors look elsewhere.

abdlsy

kuch logon ka emaan sirf paisa hota hay....sirf actor hi nahin apnay ird gird nazar dorao bohat si examples milain gi

yaar I know many worst than them but by their actions for money Pakistan kaa naam jhundae pae churhtaa hae

Last edited:

abdlsy

She is related to Showbiz and she is going to work in Bollywood. Whats the fuss ?

If you don't like it, don't watch it.

wah Bhai burra modern open broad minded musalman hein puppo janee.

Chotuu amee daddy nae huraam halal kee tumeez nahee sikaaaee by the way we r talking about Pakistanis right
allahtallah kae pass jaanae kae baad kaa sonchtae hoe yaa nahee modern puppy yaa mordern cookie burger amee daddy boyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited:

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
wah Bhai burra modern open broad minded musalman hein puppo janee.

Chotuu amee daddy nae huraam halal kee tumeez nahee sikaaaee by the way we r talking about Pakistanis right
allahtallah kae pass jaanae kae baad kaa sonchtae hoe yaa nahee modern puppy yaa mordern cookie burger amee daddy boyyyyyyyyyy

Modern cookie mummy term is usually referred to educated class of Pakistan. You are right in discounting all the people who talk sensible and prefer to improve their own rather than pointing fingers at others.

abdlsy

Modern cookie mummy term is usually referred to educated class of Pakistan. You are right in discounting all the people who talk sensible and prefer to improve their own rather than pointing fingers at others.

What are you earth specie and your direction if any lost soul papuu jeeee

Upset Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
yaar I know many worst than them but by their actions for money Pakistan kaa naam jhundae pae churhtaa hae
aap ki baat sahih hay lekin agar indian cinema ki nazar say dekho to yeh kuch bhi nahin hay....india main to A,B,C,D grade ki movies banti hay plus whan kay magzine shoot,bikni fashion shows and many more....yeh itna kuch nahin karay ge....yeh to sirf film hi karay gi.....dont take it serious ....coz them answer is always ...we belong to entertainment industry so this is normal