Htc hd2 vs iphone

Adeel

Founder
I have been using iphone for past 3 years now and It is really hard for me to like something else. Plus I have a lot of investment on apps, why would I abandoned all my apps.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
HTC has created a niche class for itself -
people who want to feel they are different just for the sake of it
But iphone is much more user friendly and has lot more applications that HTC

KhanHaripur

i never had to worry about battery timing with iphone 3gs but now im using iph4 & its battery lost longer then 3gs.

Adeel

Founder

htc doesn't have its own apps. They use android software and a lot of phone companies are using this software. Eventually android will have a lot more apps than iphone for obvious reasons.

GeoG

htc doesn't have its own apps. They use android software and a lot of phone companies are using this software. Eventually android will have a lot more apps than iphone for obvious reasons.

I don't know how it works in Canada but in UK we pay for each application for iphone and I guess for android as well (not sure). iphone now comes with a lot a of inclusive apps, hence much more popular but I take your point that there may be more apps available for android in future in comparison with iphone.

kashmiri

MPA (400+ posts)
You can not call it comparisons

Its actually applications comparison

For real comparison you should know mobile base-band chip’s internal architecture that includes

1. Processor (MIPS, FLOPS)

2. Bus System (Band Width)

3. Memory (Internal Memory + External Memory)

4. Peripherals (sensors etc you actually compare few)

5. OS (RTOS or Kernel)

Nokia, Apple and HTC are not making base band chip them self they buy it other manufactures (infinion,ARM etc).

IPhone uses ARM processor with Apple OS.

And ARM is world leading embedded processor used by more than 90% mobile applications.

HTC uses windows mobile OS that have many bugs in its kernel…

My vote goes to this video

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I agree with you. So far it is true.