How to get the money out of Pakistan?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
also you can ask your family in Pakistan who has the money to covert it to some foreign currency and keep them at home.

Twister

MPA (400+ posts)
Masud bhai apne bhi paise paray hen Pakistan me, kuch se kuch zada, Germany kaise mangwain ye bara sawal hen.
Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Ya to Koe banda araha ho wo paise convert karwa ke le aaie ye bhi hosakta he bas Airport se dekhna parega ke kitna allowed he.
Let me discuss this issue with colleagues...

bahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
AS guys,

"I have some money sitting in rupees in Pakistan, and its value is decreasing every single day. I am unable to transfer this money to Germany as the banks won't allow it.

How can I resolve this issue? Please help!
Buy some gold....

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
AS guys,

"I have some money sitting in rupees in Pakistan, and its value is decreasing every single day. I am unable to transfer this money to Germany as the banks won't allow it.

Let’s make a concerted effort and convert shitty Pakistani rupees into dollars and bring it here

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
on the request of Imran khan I had deposited a little at a time dollars to my account which became six figures over 3 years. I pulled it out the moment Imran khan was removed. Best decision I have ever made.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
AS guys,

If you do not need your money for next few years, you can dump it in plots or property.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
1-Buy Pure Gold bars and preserve value.
2-Open company and send LC.
3-Buy crypto and sell in Germany.
4-Give bribe to PMLLUN people and they will arrange a safe send for you.
5-Give bribe to excise people network and they will send you safe.
6- Use hawala hondi.

I think that's all options you have.

sensible

AS guys,

اسحاق ڈار سے کمیشن پر منی لانڈرنگ کروا لیں وہ اس میں سب سے بڑا ایکسپرٹ ہے اس نے باجوہ کے لئے بھی خدمات دی ہیں سارے جرنیل اس کا کلاہنٹ ہیں
اگر وہ نہ مل سکے تو ایان علی سے رابطہ کریں

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Look around in your friend circle if some one need to send money then u take euro from them and give them pakistani rupees in pakistan.

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all convert it to dollar so devaluation wouldnt effect . Then sit back and think how to transfer to Germany. Through proper banking channel you can transfer dollar..

Rambler

AS guys,

GIve it out as charity !

Rambler

AS guys,

BTW Masud, I am happy to know that you are in Germany. Khoob mehnat kro aur barra admi bun-ney ki jidujuhd kro. Iss Asim dalley ko apna chapraasi rakh lena.