karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Dictator Musharraf (Must Watch)

Dictator Musharraf

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FaOKJ6OrlE[/video]

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Dictator Musharraf (Must Watch)

Other funny post................I don,t know to cry or laugh ??????????????
Brother he [musharaf] is in the same queue of other rulers of Pakistan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,How a Gen.of Army can
build a Mehal in Chak Shehzad R.pindi and then buy a nice flat in London,,,,,,,,,,,,,,???????????????????????

No difference between [musharaf] / [zardari] [rehman-malik] [fazl]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

East or West Musharraf is the Best

Jeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Musharraaaaaaaaaaaf

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)

?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ??
????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ??? ??
??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ???? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??
?? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ????? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)

Spartacus said:

East and West [musharaf] is UK Guest
South and North [musharaf] cann,t take any space in pakistan even 4 bath

Spartacus

786best786 said:
Spartacus said:

Spartacus

786best786 said:
Spartacus said:

BB needed almost 9 years to take a bath in Pakistan >>>>Nawaz needed almost 7 years to take a bath in Pakistan >>>>Musharraf will not take as more as Nawaz took time to take a bath in Pakistan.

Eternity

Citizen
For how long you will keep distorting the facts.

It was all pre planned before Musharraf went to Sri Lanka.

Army had taken over the airport before the expected landing of the plane.

This so called commando made sure that he stays in the air while Brigade 111 completes its operation in Islamabad.

CJ has paid the price for taking oath during first PCO, He stood up knowing he can easily be killed by this Haiwan.

In a way it is good that they show Musharraf and CJ together, moral that there is time for Tauba and you have to take that difficult decision. CJ took that difficult decision by saying No. Such a time came fro Musharraf on 3rd November but he chose to show his fists.

He must dream of Tara Masih 2 for rest of his life and I am sure there are not many persons praying for his long life (non paid ones). We do not wish ill to anybody but do pray to God that Allah rewards us with all the goods acts and punishes us for the wrong doings in this life aur Rehmat Karay Us Jahan Main, Sab Par. Ameen.

masti123

Citizen
Eternity said:

This so called commando made sure that he stays in the air while Brigade 111 completes its operation in Islamabad.

CJ has paid the price for taking oath during first PCO, He stood up knowing he can easily be killed by this Haiwan.

In a way it is good that they show Musharraf and CJ together, moral that there is time for Tauba and you have to take that difficult decision. CJ took that difficult decision by saying No. Such a time came fro Musharraf on 3rd November but he chose to show his fists.

He must dream of Tara Masih 2 for rest of his life and I am sure there are not many persons praying for his long life (non paid ones). We do not wish ill to anybody but do pray to God that Allah rewards us with all the goods acts and punishes us for the wrong doings in this life aur Rehmat Karay Us Jahan Main, Sab Par. Ameen.

I WANT IT TO ASK ONE QUESTION HERE, IF THERE IS A TIME FOR TAUBA LIKE AS YOU MENTIONED THAT CJ DID TAUBA THEREFORE HIS FIRST OATH AS PCO BECOME ACCEPTABLE, IT MEANS IF MUSARRAF DO THE TAUBA, WOULD YOU VOTE HIM AS PRESIDENT OF PAKISTAN AGAIN?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Eternity said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So he put his life in danger and immense risk.
If it was the pre planned then the General should stay in Sri Lanka rather to stay in the air until the operation was completed in Islamabad.

Eternity

Citizen
@Masti

In my humble opinion, there is no fixe time as per month or year or a number of years after one committed the sin but there surely comes a time in one's life when you sit back and take account of the past.

Being a human being Musharraf I am sure must have had these thoughts. Had he not declared the Emergency Plus (Martial Law) on 3rd November and has asked for forgiveness by nation by appointing a National Govt. (I won't go into debate about the head of this national govt, as it will be endless debate)

But he chose the path of arresting 60 judges, setting a new example in the modern history of the World.

Answer to your question, Yes there was a time, in fact a period of time which lapsed when he declared the 3rd Nov Martial Law.

@Patriot Bhai,
His life was never in danger as there was enough fuel for 2+ hours. For this reason flight records were tempered and Black Box disappeared like it had sunk in the sea.

Eternity

Citizen
@ Partiot

Please use the common sense while commenting that he must have stayed in Sri Lanka and let the comrades complete the operation.

All this operation was based on Hijack Drama. It takes me a few clicks in right to add :oops: but I will rather avoid that. Hope you understand.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Eternity said:
@ Partiot

Please use the common sense while commenting that he must have stayed in Sri Lanka and let the comrades complete the operation.

All this operation was based on Hijack Drama. It takes me a few clicks in right to add :oops: but I will rather avoid that. Hope you understand.

My dear:

I am still not convinced or still confused rather, that would any army general ever need to stage a hijack drama to be settled in a coupe?

Do generals really need this Hollywood type of drama?

Even today, if they want to do any new adventurism, do our corrupt politicians have any nerves and guts to resist?

Write it down, the whole world will admire the coupe including USA and everone and so all opposition parties in Pakistan.

Mere simple and innocent Bhai bohot se shehroN meiN mithai ke tokroN ke order place kieye ja chuakey heiN.

Allah Khair Karey.

Spartacus

786best786 said:
Spartacus said:

BB needed almost 9 years to take a bath in Pakistan >>>>Nawaz needed almost 7 years to take a bath in Pakistan >>>>Musharraf will not take as more as Nawaz took time to take a bath in Pakistan.

ashraf197

Citizen
Eternity said:

I totlay agree with you. It was preplanned. Mr Sharif was in Multan say condolense as father of Sh Rashhed was died. After that he was in Jalsae when he was told that there suspecious activities are going in Islamabad. He left the Jalsa and went back on the way, During his way back he chang his way twice lahor or Islamabad.
He is Hamayu Gohar is stupid person even dont know the simple thing that Mr Sharif used his constitutional right to terminate army chief. Constitution allow him that to transfer, suspend ,terminate any emplyee under his government. And Mushi had already put pakistan' cedibility on stake through Kargal's PAGAL PUN.
It is matter of shame who say that his agenda was pakistan first but his chair. for Bewaqfoon kay lay please read to days Jang neaws about pakistan Atomic arsonal waht information he gave to USA and what secrete agreement he made.

small4780

Banned
Just a reminder to those you forget history. A reminder for those whose memories are so short. Let me tell you what was happening just before Musharraf was forced to take power>

1. There was a gunja politician who wanted to crown his bald head with the ornament of Khalifa
2. He was destroying all the institutions step b step: Supreme court was attacked, army was being belittled, all state enterprises were being run by his cronies such as the Bearded bakra was in HBFC and destroying it
3. All the laws and regulations were passed with impunity
4. foreign currency accounts were frozen under the advise of another guja so called economist Sartaj Aziz
5. The foreign currency reserves were at the lowest level around 600 million
6. The economy was going through a disasterous effect and people were committing suicides
7. The three fourth majority was being used to bully every one.

Gone are those days. Pakistan should Thank musharraf for stabilizing the economy. See after two years after his departure where Pakistan is with a begging bowl in hand begging money from every tom dick and harry. The foreign currency reserves is being build through borrowings from IMS. Friends of Pakistan has not given a single penny. Kerry Lugar Bill has most disgusting terms. This is what Pakistan is under the politicans. The army is fighting a battle with its own people. No such situation was in Pakistan until 2007. Long Live Mushi Bhai

masti123

Citizen
@ Eternity

I am not a big fan of Musharaf neither a Nawaz Sharief or CJ actually nobody right now in politics,

you are talking about CJ, what did he do since he came back in power as CJ, about the cases he was dealing such as missing Pakistanis? nothing but silince :?:

Look at Nawaz sharif [nawaz] right now all his effort these days is to convince Zardari to remove 3rd time prime minister condition that's the only constitution amendment bothering him because he want power again :twisted:

Look at Aitzaz (a LAWYER), he is making a deal with Zardari

Look at Zardari [zardari] and his party only looting the country so far no one have seen the governess in Pakistan... I was just listening the BBC and I was surprised that there was GAY parade in Karachi on shara-e-faisal in ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

I can go on and on, they all looters