How Many of You Want Imran Khan Elected?

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
We all know someone who has voted for Imran Khan, there are a few who haven't. Often when the subjects of Imran Khan and Politics comes up, people laugh, or say he should just stick to cricket. Or someone will bring up some controversy about him.

But when PakPAC did a poll in 2008 of which Political Party their respondents would favor in the Pakistan Elections, while 41% said Other, the party with the greatest percentage of votes was Tehreek-E-Insaf with 24% and PML-N with 16% followed by the PPP and MQM. It should be mentioned that the political party had (Imran Khan) attached to it.

If Tehreek-E-Insaf had 24% of the vote in the Parliament, I am sure not only would Tehreek-e-Insaf have a significant say in Pakistan's Affairs, but with all the other parties involved, Imran Khan may even be the Prime Minister of Pakistan in 2013. Why? Because Mr. Imran Khan has that much command and respect as one of the few players in Pakistan Politics who have the most significant support among the masses. There are not many people who hate Imran Khan. In fact he is one of the most beloved Pakistanis in Pakistan. In fact, Junaid Jamshed may even be inclined to Moderation (maybe I am stretching it), I hope to see the day when Junaid Jamshed sings Dil Dil Pakistan when Imran Khan is elected Prime Minister.

Those that want Imran Khan elected must do their part. Just like they contributed $1000 to the U.S. Presidential Candidate Barack Obama or John McCain, they can do the same in regards to Pakistan. Many Pakistani Americans were involved with the US Presidential Campaigns and contributed significant amounts financially. Personally, I can not work with those that don't think that change is possible, I do not have the time or the respect to argue for a year with them on just that. I could be spending my time knocking on doors to get out the Vote for Imran Khan.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are the MAN Akbar. I love the efforts you make on this web in favor of Imran. In reality your efforts are not for Imran but for the entire nation.
Bravo man and keep it up.
Vote Imran for a change.

chachoo4002

Imran himself is a great person and a leader. But he should introduce his team also in a better way. A big difference I feel for the last like five years or so that other political personnel take hime seriously too. Before they used to just ignore him or make fun of him that he is not from a political back ground. I think its a big plus for Mr. Khan that he is not from a political family back ground. Imran has all the qualities of a great leader who can deal with the western powers. These gora people only understand the language of people who have self respect. If you beg or bow infront of them (gora log) then they will treat you like a shit. But if you live in self respect and know your rights and how to claim 'em then this western societies don't waste a second to say sorry for something they've committed.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Believe it or not, I am already working on to get people to vote for Imran :)

I monthly send money to PTI to support them as much as I can.

I truely believe without even 0.000001% of a doubt that we will be seeing Imran Khan leading our country sooner than later. Inshallah!

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why would I vote for Imran Khan? Becuase

he is not CHOR
he is not Fraud
he is not madari or comedian
he is serious
he is sober
he is talented
he is brave
he is commited
he is sincere
he is tough
he is bold
he is couragious

and you name it..........

and on other side are these...

[rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] [zardari] --------> :lol:

A

abbasiali

sangeen said:
Why would I vote for Imran Khan? Becuase

he is not CHOR
he is not Fraud
he is not madari or comedian
he is serious
he is sober
he is talented
he is brave
he is commited
he is sincere
he is tough
he is bold
he is couragious

and you name it..........

and on other side are these...

[rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] [zardari] --------> :lol:
You forgot something,

He is the person, who has deliver practically, whatever he talk, he made it happen, and thats the main thing, which sperate him from other Jokers.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
AKBER BADSHAH said:
We all know someone who has voted for Imran Khan, there are a few who haven't. Often when the subjects of Imran Khan and Politics comes up, people laugh, or say he should just stick to cricket. Or someone will bring up some controversy about him.

But when PakPAC did a poll in 2008 of which Political Party their respondents would favor in the Pakistan Elections, while 41% said Other, the party with the greatest percentage of votes was Tehreek-E-Insaf with 24% and PML-N with 16% followed by the PPP and MQM. It should be mentioned that the political party had (Imran Khan) attached to it.

If Tehreek-E-Insaf had 24% of the vote in the Parliament, I am sure not only would Tehreek-e-Insaf have a significant say in Pakistan's Affairs, but with all the other parties involved, Imran Khan may even be the Prime Minister of Pakistan in 2013. Why? Because Mr. Imran Khan has that much command and respect as one of the few players in Pakistan Politics who have the most significant support among the masses. There are not many people who hate Imran Khan. In fact he is one of the most beloved Pakistanis in Pakistan. In fact, Junaid Jamshed may even be inclined to Moderation (maybe I am stretching it), I hope to see the day when Junaid Jamshed sings Dil Dil Pakistan when Imran Khan is elected Prime Minister.

Those that want Imran Khan elected must do their part. Just like they contributed $1000 to the U.S. Presidential Candidate Barack Obama or John McCain, they can do the same in regards to Pakistan. Many Pakistani Americans were involved with the US Presidential Campaigns and contributed significant amounts financially. Personally, I can not work with those that don't think that change is possible, I do not have the time or the respect to argue for a year with them on just that. I could be spending my time knocking on doors to get out the Vote for Imran Khan.

Bhai Akbar Badshah!
Allah aap ko aor Imran Khan Sahib ko kaamyabi de. Meri naik tamannaieN aap logoN ke saath heiN.
Himmat-e-MardaN, Madad-e-Khuda.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan...zinda bad

aur haan dosto....my friend is saying right..k we have to donate to his party..
agar hum apnay country ko bachaana chahtay hain to hamain Imran Khan jaisay leader ki sakht zaroorat hai..
i request everybody to participate, donate and also vote for his party.

i am not saying k i am in PTI. i am saying this because i want to save my country.
We have to do it for the sake of Pakistan. Do it guys, its already late but not very much. our donation even 1 Rs. and even 1$(for foreigners like me) can bring change...

we spend lot of money in cigrettes, chocolates, and in different stuff. why dont we save those money and donate to our own Party i.e. Pakistan Tehreek e insaaf. Remember, its not for the sake of PTI, you are donating for your safety and country.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I would also like Imran to get elected. I hope he will deliver, something that [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [rasheed] [zardari] [musharaf] have failed to do.

small4780

Banned
Imran Khan is a great guy. We will vote for him provided he takes out the hate from his heart that he has for people living in the South. It is so obvious.

Also, the skeletons of his past activities which was propagated so badly will always come in front of him and sub-due him. The best for him is that he shouldn't contest the election himself rather promote his party from behind and form alliance with parties who represent middle class and average people such as MQM and other similar parties.

Well MQM haters with lots of venegence in their heart for people in the South will get annoyed because what I have stated but this venegence and arrogance should be removed for the growth of the country and not letting Pakistan slip into a state anarchy like Iraq or Afghanistan.

Lets work togather to build our country. It is full of talented people like Imran Khan and with open heart they can really make Pakistan grow and develop much faster than what China or Malayasia has done. Our country is strategically located and Allah has blessed many valuable resources. There is a growing and talented middle class in the country and these are the people who go abroad a remit their hard earned savings to the country that is bridging the foreign currency deficit. People like Imran Khan can play a positive role to pull out that middle class in such a manner that they play the real role of deciding the future of the country. Imran Khan is a great guy and we need him. May Allah bless him full recovery from his ailments and back to his normal life ameen.

pirsab101

Citizen
My reason for voting for Imarn is that he is not any of the following:

[zardari] :Mr 10% and now Mr 110%
[fozia] : Only talks non sense
[taseer] : MI 6 Payroll
[rehman-malik] : CIA Payroll
[musharaf] : Traitor

All of these individuals mentioned above are covering each other.They all belong to one class and protect each other and they also protect the system which protects them. e.g:

-NRO
-Saudi Arab Deal(NRO for Nawaz Sharif)
-No aticle 6 for Musharraf or any politician
-Give us money from your black money and leave the country:NAB
-Pakistani citizens sold, no accountability for this upper class
-Dr.Afiz Siddiqui sold but Faisal Saleh Hayat(interior ministor at that time) still MNA

Let us educate everyone about it and prepare them to vote for Imran.................

Akalmand2number

Voter (50+ posts)
I want to ask a question to Imran Khan, What exactly you want, one hand you want rule of law in pakistan ( it is good approach) on the other hand you support Qabaili nizam, do you want one country many constitutions or you accpet that the law of pakistan is supreme ?

zia

Voter (50+ posts)
100% Imran Khan. InshaAllah

I add to other friends mesaage

He Is not MunafiQ
He is not Riya Kar

He speaks what we think
He speaks what we want
He speaks what we feel

Imran Khan don't be afraid of any one ( we very well know you don't) Except Allah
Get more closer to your creator and ask help.