How long will we tolerate PTI's Government? Can any PTI supporters tell us what's going on?

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
First and foremost you have to understand the reasons behind inflation. Because of the utter incompetence of the last two governments, we installed expensive electricity, cut down our export sector, crashed our agriculture base and mounted 150% new debt that we need to pay back in the next 5 years! Pakistan was virtually bankrupt when Khan sahab took over and if it wasn't for his hard work, then Pakistan would have been another Zimbabwe, Venenzuela, or Greece where the price of just bread rose 10,000 times in just a matter of few weeks when they hit bankruptcy.

Now that you realise the situation Khan took over the country, you should also acknowledge the magnificent work done by it so far! As far as future is concerned, from 2021 onwards, FDI worth $20+ Billion shall kick in to expedite the GDP of the country to offset inflation. So hold your temper for one more year!

Seems like, all of you are blind supporters.

I still support Khan but I am just trying figure out what are the future plans. If you don't have an answer for that, stop telling me to be patient

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I voted for PTI and I still support Imran Khan but I am running out of answers to defend this government.

If anyone can answer, what's going on?

Dollar went from 135 to 160. Inflation went up significantly. Our Pay went down 30% instantly then the prices of everyday things went up quite significantly.
A labourer makes 500-700 rupees per day, how is he supposed to survive in this environment? If you do the math, he is actually earning around Rs 300 now!

My question to you guys

1. What exactly is Imran Khan thinking right now?
2. When and how things are going to start getting better?
3. What is this government doing to make things easier for aam aadmi?

I understand that we have no other choice but the government needs to come out and give their short and long term plans, otherwise everyone is extremely disappointed right now!
Sabar.. Sabar.. 45 years of rape of Pakistan by Tawaif Jahil Kunjur families of Dakoo lohaars and Bhungee Zardaree, and YOU expect a miracle in 18 months?

Are you retarded? Or just a Jahil man? The system of government so far was a coalition of PIMPS and prostitutes of NAWAZ kunjur.

Fumigation has started by IK.. cockroaches are running in all directions.

New system is coming.. Look who sits in the parliament? Do I need to describe it?

So wait and pray that rule of Shaitaan from Pakistan is finished.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are totally WRONG! The difference between this government and previous government crises' is that this government took over the biggest crises EVER in the history of Pakistan! Never have ever you need to pay back $35 Billion in 5 years. Have you ever wondered when Zaleeldari and Ganja Shareef were taking loans in the last 10 years what were their plan for paying them back?? Let me tell you the plan was to Squander and RUN AAWAY!!!!

Economic problems are not new for pakistan,each government had faced financial crisis and had to run to IMF for help.The difference is the past governments did take some steps to stabilise the economy,the pti govt however has no idea or policies to face the financial crisis.Mere speeches and slogans are not enough.

Salazar67

You are totally WRONG! The difference between this government and previous government crises' is that this government took over the biggest crises EVER in the history of Pakistan! Never have ever you need to pay back $35 Billion in 5 years. Have you ever wondered when Zaleeldari and Ganja Shareef were taking loans in the last 10 years what were their plan for paying them back?? Let me tell you the plan was to Squander and RUN AAWAY!!!!
IMF IS CREATION OF SATANIC JEWS. INTERNATIONAL MURDER FUND. IMF. IT CAME INTO EXISTENCE ON THE ORDERS OF LUCIFER IN US.

ARCHITECT'S ARE SATANIST JEWS WHO HAVE DESTROYED ALL COUNTRIES EXCEPT USA Europe and few who followed this SATANIC system of keeping the third world into permanent debt trap.

Muskerahat

every thing so much Expensive spacial food and veggi . people of Pakistan saying bad thing about PTI when they go to buy. this is true i have seen it. I think Imran khan must work on it before to late. we love Imran khan he is honest and great man but he have to control MEHNGAI . and have to work on Police and hospital they are still treating people like Animal

Salazar67

every thing so much Expensive spacial food and veggi . people of Pakistan saying bad thing about PTI when they go to buy. this is true i have seen it. I think Imran khan must work on it before to late. we love Imran khan he is honest and great man but he have to control MEHNGAI . and have to work on Police and hospital they are still treating people like Animal
IK is NOT doing mahngai.. It is the prostitutes mafia who consider AWAM as Animals. EXECUTIONS needed.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know we like to curse IMF and associate conspiracy theories with it. But the IMF has nothing to do with the incompetence of former governments. If the former governments had completed the reforms suggested by the IMF, we wouldn't have been in this rut. This government is fulfilling the IMF's reform agenda and is on track to ensure that it won't need to run to IMF again!

IMF IS CREATION OF SATANIC JEWS. INTERNATIONAL MURDER FUND. IMF. IT CAME INTO EXISTENCE ON THE ORDERS OF LUCIFER IN US.

ARCHITECT'S ARE SATANIST JEWS WHO HAVE DESTROYED ALL COUNTRIES EXCEPT USA Europe and few who followed this SATANIC system of keeping the third world into permanent debt trap.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
People spend their entire lives to be ready for a good job, or to own a house and/or good life, so why can't you give a government a few years who got a broken economy?

Cape Kahloon

Main Imran ka supporter ne hoon leken ek bat ka mujhay pata ha. Phalay zameen set ke jati ha, pher bejh dala jata ha pher darkhat banta ha pher phal
Lagta ha.
Imran zameen nay abe zameen set ker de ha
App ab phal kay leay sabar kro.
Ager Imran khan ke hakumat na be rehe pher be phal app ko zaror milay ga.

Iconoclast

I still support Khan but I am just trying figure out what are the future plans. If you don't have an answer for that, stop telling me to be patient
Oh for the love of God quit being a drama queen. What the fuck are you even on about? Nobody here knows what exactly is IK thinking or the plans he's brewing up. You're just looking for attention it seems otherwise Gramscian response alone should have sufficed.
The plan is to take all those steps required to arrest this downward spiral we're in thanks to decades of parasitic activities by PPPMLN. No matter how unpopular and painful. If you can't fathom that then I can only poke fun at you.
Know the definition of a blind supporter before you incorporate the word in your rebuttals otherwise you will keep coming across like a total buffoon like you just did.

Iconoclast

First and foremost you have to understand the reasons behind inflation. Because of the utter incompetence of the last two governments, we installed expensive electricity, cut down our export sector, crashed our agriculture base and mounted 150% new debt that we need to pay back in the next 5 years! Pakistan was virtually bankrupt when Khan sahab took over and if it wasn't for his hard work, then Pakistan would have been another Zimbabwe, Venenzuela, or Greece where the price of just bread rose 10,000 times in just a matter of few weeks when they hit bankruptcy.

Now that you realise the situation Khan took over the country, you should also acknowledge the magnificent work done by it so far! As far as future is concerned, from 2021 onwards, FDI worth $20+ Billion shall kick in to expedite the GDP of the country to offset inflation. So hold your temper for one more year!
I have a feeling you're trying to read Shakespeare to a dodgy dingo.

tansarbh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please go and cry why the hell did you keep quite for last 40 years when pakistan was been raped by zardari and nawaz kanjars
I came to exactly say this.
70 saaal kay nuqsaan ki talafi sirf 1.5 saal main maangtay ho?
Its you guys who had been voting PML and PPP till now. you are contributors to this falldown of the country. So, now since you voted IK, please be patient and be assured that atleast, atleast, IK is not eating and looting your money.

abdlsy

I think your problem is your personal anxiety due to your personal situation u r just over anxious person. Just get a pill for anxiety.
I think imran khan is doing a vvvvv good job its obvious all details are vvvvvvvvvvvv clear in front if us. Itna damage kae baad toe amreeka russia europe surukh purr ajaata. Baat kurtae hoe

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
I voted for PTI and I still support Imran Khan but I am running out of answers to defend this government.

If anyone can answer, what's going on?

Dollar went from 135 to 160. Inflation went up significantly. Our Pay went down 30% instantly then the prices of everyday things went up quite significantly.
A labourer makes 500-700 rupees per day, how is he supposed to survive in this environment? If you do the math, he is actually earning around Rs 300 now!

My question to you guys

1. What exactly is Imran Khan thinking right now?
2. When and how things are going to start getting better?
3. What is this government doing to make things easier for aam aadmi?

I understand that we have no other choice but the government needs to come out and give their short and long term plans, otherwise everyone is extremely disappointed right now!
You need to improve your knowledge of economy and politics of the country to answer stupid and childish questions. Simple.

ARSHAD2011

Minister (2k+ posts)
83838749_3102966563070347_7489813443940188160_o.jpg

Zaidi Qasim

Answer is simple. He never had any plan how to tackle and make most difficult Economical decisions . His only hope was Asad Umer who could do f all in first 12 months as far as the right decisions are concerned. Their home work was based on the newspaper cutting and old rhetoric about corruption and PMLN and NS . There was nothing substantial that he envisioned and there was no plan and there was no team to implement non existent plan . I bet you if any of the potty head can come and tell you even about the reduction of commodity prices. This whole fake game was over as soon as he hired the known corrupt lotas from other parties on the hope of winning elections. He couldn't find even one able person for his information ministry, any better person than Asad umer for finance and any one for his foreign ministry. Just look who he hired for Internal affairs . A well known boot licker.
Bongi khan is trapped by using the foul language, making too making fake promises and making lots of noise for unattainable corruption cases against opposition . To summon it up, he is a flop , a complete failure and now down to licking the boot Mafia for everything .