How come hardly anyone is talking about these people?

scary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Let's forget about our politicians. Including me, we are all begairat and useless. All we do on this forum is complain...iss ko gali de di aur uss ko gali de di. Show me even one thread talking about the real issues and the devastation people are going through in our country? How many of you Pakistanis sent even a $1 dollar to these suffering people. Just shameless stuff

------------------------------

Charsadda-tables-r_1687764i.jpg

floods_1687736c.jpg

Nowshera-struggle_1687778i.jpg

Charsadda-belongin_1687759i.jpg

Peshawar-residents_1687780i.jpg

Nowshera-swimming_1687775i.jpg

swat-village_1687763i.jpg

Nowshera-safety_1687758i.jpg

peshawar-melons_1687805i.jpg

Nowshera-house_1687774i.jpg

nowshera-woman_1687802i.jpg

nows-boat_1687797i.jpg

Nowshera-villagers_1687772i.jpg

nowsherea-raft_1687800i.jpg

nowshera_1687803i.jpg

Adeel

Founder
I believe this was the topic in today's news on views.

Honestly, Politicians are worried about saving themselves. They don't have time to think about these poor people.

On the other hand, how does the poster know that we haven't sent out any money for these people. I know your intention is good but you need to take it easy :)

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Guys best thing to do is "ignore"ppl like msmirza.... not worth sweating over. now the real issue .... Scary , I am not sure if you followed the earthquake and the help Pakistanis living abroad sent in. Whatever Musharraf was , common man wasn't humiliated and run over like it is today . I can tell you honestly I have been in a state of depression for past couple of days . Now why no one abroad is not doing anything .... I don't live in Pakistan. I did whatever little I could when earthquake hit Pakistan. I and I am sure thousands of people know in their heart that any help they will send down will NOT get to people who it's supposed to be for . I don't wanna pay for new shoes for Zardari or new hair for shehbaz . I know " amal ka daaromadaar niet par hai" but enough is enough my brother .... it ha come down to that people don't care if their money is lost ... they just don't want these *******s getting richer off our money. I tried doin exactly that around here with people that I know and send collective funds. Each and every one of 'em had the same reason .... the help will not make it to concerned people . You may call it a negative approach ... but that's what people's mindset has come down to . It's unfortunate ...but this is ground reality.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Every year we see similar pictures, in my opinion the solution is to built dams, store water when it is in excess and use later.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
yaar udhar loog marr rahey hein aur tumhey dams ki pari hoi hai

بھائی، لوگ اسی لیے مر رہے ہیں، کیوں کے مناسب انتظام نہیں ہے، ایک طرف جھگڑا ہے، ہمارا حصے کا پانی اسے کیوں دیا، دوسری طرف اتنا پانی ہے کہ، لوگ ڈوب رہے ہیں.
مستقل حل تو یہی ہے. لوگوں کو امداد نہیں مسائل کا حل چاہیے

Adeel

Founder
بھائی، لوگ اسی لیے مر رہے ہیں، کیوں کے مناسب انتظام نہیں ہے، ایک طرف جھگڑا ہے، ہمارا حصے کا پانی اسے کیوں دیا، دوسری طرف اتنا پانی ہے کہ، لوگ ڈوب رہے ہیں.
مستقل حل تو یہی ہے. لوگوں کو امداد نہیں مسائل کا حل چاہیے

i think the purpose of this thread is to figure out how to help these people now. Not why this is happening. Certainly all the big leaders should be visitin these areas urgently

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
For that purpose many organizations who would start advertising for Zakat and Khairat in Ramadan should come out to prove that they deserve Zakat from Muslims in Ramadan...So big test for those charitable organizations which claim themselves doing Khidmat-e-Khalq...

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
For that purpose many organizations who would start advertising for Zakat and Khairat in Ramadan should come out to prove that they deserve Zakat from Muslims in Ramadan...So big test for those charitable organizations which claim themselves doing Khidmat-e-Khalq...

The trust issue is the big factor. It is the reason hardly anyone pays taxes in Pakistan but Imran goes out to collect, people are ready to die only because they trust him. Samething goes for charity organization.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gazoo sharam karo yaar, you think it is criticism i think it is insult of poor people. I am really upset from this person's comment.

Upset to main bhi tha, isi lyaya crying icon main ne dalal

yaar sub ko chance do thora likhney ka. Merey khyal mein to usney tanz hi kya tha.

Humble Pakistani

Councller (250+ posts)
Thank you for starting the thread... It is sad, Pakistan and Pakistanis are suffering! Things are really bad! It is very very pathetic. Look at the eyes of the people! May Allah SWT have mercy on all of us. Pakistan is being ruled by people corrupt to the core. They do not care! 159 people perished in the Jet Blue crash. People are dying every day in Drone Attacks, Taliban Attacks, Target Killings. Now the floods have devastated thousands of lives. We in Seattle will start working with Islamic relief and Hydiya Foundation to get whatever help we can from our city for the flood relief!

Brothers and sisters if you live in Pakistan and can help please do whatever you can for these people! You who live overseas kindly get involved with your local Pakistani organization. Islamic Relief is a very good organization and you can donate on-line. Please do whatever you can. If you cannot do anything else please do a doa that may the Lord ease the pain of all who are suffering and protect Pakistan form all calamities and its enemies... Internal & External! Ameen

Adeel

Founder
Thank you for starting the thread... It is sad, Pakistan and Pakistanis are suffering! Things are really bad! It is very very pathetic. Look at the eyes of the people! May Allah SWT have mercy on all of us. Pakistan is being ruled by people corrupt to the core. They do not care! 159 people perished in the Jet Blue crash. People are dying every day in Drone Attacks, Taliban Attacks, Target Killings. Now the floods have devastated thousands of lives. We in Seattle will start working with Islamic relief and Hydiya Foundation to get whatever help we can from our city for the flood relief!

Brothers and sisters if you live in Pakistan and can help please do whatever you can for these people! You who live overseas kindly get involved with your local Pakistani organization. Islamic Relief is a very good organization and you can donate on-line. Please do whatever you can. If you cannot do anything else please do a doa that may the Lord ease the pain of all who are suffering and protect Pakistan form all calamities and its enemies... Internal & External! Ameen

Guys, please put links to reliable charity organizations on here. I'm sure a lot of us will benifit. I usually send it through IK's charity since they are the most trust worthy and reliable. I will check If they are collecting funds for flood effected in Pak.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
oye yaar meray hissayka bhi aik dollar bhijwa diana plz.
thnaks

..........Tum Raku upna Dollar upnay paas Maghroor Insaan.

..........This can be happened with you. U might be living in Strong home, but can your Strong home stay agains earthquicks, thunders, missiles (from some where), an Airoplane can be fall down on your house.

or

........You could be one the Airoplane crash (like happened recently in Islamabad) or any other incident

or

..........Any you got the " Letter of Life will Qemaya" from Allah

or

.......... Are you are Zardari or Gilani sitting in Islamabad and watching Movies on bit 80" Plasma

or

.........Anything else, you can better describe?