Home work nahi karega toh Lollypop nahi milega....Shame !!!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yar hum waqayi US ki aid ke bagher nahi reh sakte ?aur hum itne beghairat ho gaye hain,aur sharam se paidal hain ke ab hamari yeh auqaat ho gayi hain.Yeh US Pak ko kion aid dene aur na dene se darati rehti hai?...Bahesiat ek Quam hamein sharam se akhlaqan marna chahiyie....

1101233466-1.gif

GraanG2

Sharam se doob un ko marna chahiye jinhon ne in corrupt or beghairat logon ko vote de kar hum per musallat kiya. What do u say?

I totally agree.But if they had sharam and ghairat why would have they done so in the first place...lol

FaisalKh

and still many of these people support them and feel proud on it I am only referring to those who are educated and know very well what is right and what is wrong. Those people who elect such corrupt people knowingly would give answer about it because their decision effect the whole nation.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sharam se doob un ko marna chahiye jinhon ne in corrupt or beghairat logon ko vote de kar hum per musallat kiya. What do u say?

Aur un besharam aur beghairat logon ko bhi jin hi hawas parasti ya maslihat parasti ki wajah say yeh ab tak bar sar-e-iqtedar hain. Magar in begharation main sharam hoti tou RD walay waqi per kuch kartay. Na yeh dil kay doron say martay hain na koi inahin goli marta hai. Na in kay gharoon main ghadar peeda hotay hain.

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
bhi ap log jo merzi kerlo next election main imran khan ko sirf 2% vote hi milain gay pata hai kioon................kioon kay pakistan main litracy rate bhi sirf2% hi hai .
I totally agree.But if they had sharam and ghairat why would have they done so in the first place...lol

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
sharm se doob merna toh humko chaye....Allah ne bola....Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah".....aur hamaray sab se ache dost hi yahi hein......Allah ka bol bara ya hum ziada samajdar?

moazzamniaz

In the 2008 elections, 40% of registered voters cast their votes. Now, out of total 90 million registered voters, 35 million votes were fake ie 35% votes were cast by ghosts. 60% voters did not cast their votes due to unavailability of an honest candidate and the sheer despondency over this whole charade of democracy. There will be less than 10% ppl who actually cast their votes. 5% are the lickspitles of these corrupt politicians and the remaining 5% are the poor and weak peasants who are actively coerced into all this facade by powerful feudals. So, our govt literally rapes its masses by keeping them illiterate, ignorant, poor, weak, uninformed and in the end educated, well informed ppl like us curse this same Godforsaken awam. Pakistani awam is just a survivor of this whole cruel and corrupt system. It is not their choice, therefore dont mock their deprivations. I wish, all the ppl cud have same knowledge, education, upbringing and prosperity as u enjoy urselves, so we wud not have been in this mess.

FaisalKh

In the 2008 elections, 40% of registered voters cast their votes. Now, out of total 90 million registered voters, 35 million votes were fake ie 35% votes were cast by ghosts. 60% voters did not cast their votes due to unavailability of an honest candidate and the sheer despondency over this whole charade of democracy. There will be less than 10% ppl who actually cast their votes. 5% are the lickspitles of these corrupt politicians and the remaining 5% are the poor and weak peasants who are actively coerced into all this facade by powerful feudals. So, our govt literally rapes its masses by keeping them illiterate, ignorant, poor, weak, uninformed and in the end educated, well informed ppl like us curse this same Godforsaken awam. Pakistani awam is just a survivor of this whole cruel and corrupt system. It is not their choice, therefore dont mock their deprivations. I wish, all the ppl cud have same knowledge, education, upbringing and prosperity as u enjoy urselves, so we wud not have been in this mess.

U r right thats why in my second post i mentioned i m referring to only those who are educated and knowingly elected these people. The change is coming very soon INSHAALLAH. Zulm jab bharta hai to aik waqt aata hai ke mitt jata hai same will happen to these blood suckers ....

Last edited: