He is not Pathan he can't speak Pushto

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We should compromise everything if one is good for Pakistan.
Like AQK I personally hate as not good human a disgraceful behaviour but no doubt he the one a Kanbakar gave nuke to Pakistan, why you all are safe now.

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
People are so ignorant and fucking dumb to make comments without doing any research. Though I don't believe on this Punjabi pathan crap. But ffs he's Niazi pakhtoon, shermand khel tribe from Mianwali. If any of the dumb fucks have been to Mianwali they will know Niazis are Pathans. Yes, all Niazis don't speak pushto (half speak pushto other half speak a special dialect of Seraiki. Language they speak primarily depend on where they reside) but they strictly follow pakhtoonwali and are brave simple and straightforward. Niazi are not Punjabi or Seraiki. You can tell by their build and looks. I have been to Mianwali done my research and have Niazi friends. They have their own tribal system enimities and tribal codes. They are very strict in parda and very rarely marry outside to maintain bloodline. If you ask me fucking scary from what i have witnessed and noticed after spending years with Niazi friends. It annoys the hell out of me reading stupid comments about what they are ànd are not.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Niazi is afghan pashtun tribe.Jangeer tareen also cannot speak pashto so this means he is not patjan? Pathan khoon se hota hai pashto bolne se nahin.CIA secret people also speak perfect pashto now what?

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
انتہائی گھٹیا ، ۔۔
پٹھان ہونے نہ ہونے سے فرق نہیں پڑتا خچر۔۔
آدمی میں صلاحیت ہونی چاہیئے۔۔۔
ایمان ہونا چاہیئے۔۔۔
اور محنتی و بہادر ہونا چاہیئے۔۔
پھر کامیابی اسی کی۔۔
چاہے دنیا کی کوئی زبان بھی بولے۔۔
یا کسی بھی نسل سے ہو۔۔۔

مگر یہاں یہ بات واضح کردوں کہ، نیازی پٹھان قبیلہ ہے۔۔
اور پٹھانوں کے ڈیڑھ سو کے لگ بھگ قبائل ہیں۔۔