Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
In 1971,
Establishment was squarely responsible
for breaking Pakistan
with help from Zulfiqar Bhutto.

Yahya_Khan.jpg

Once again,
Establishment has ruined the country by installing a regime who is interested in
cleaning their own sins
rather than doing anything
for the country.

Military Junta.jpg

If Pakistan is broken then all those in the Establishment will be on the road.

Wake up and Back off
before it gets too late.

Afghan Army Chief at a Refugee Camp
Afghan Army Chief at a Refugee Camp.jpg

Last edited:

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In 1971,
Establishment was squarely responsible for breaking the Pakistan with help from
Zulfiqar Bhutto.

View attachment 7016

Once again,
Establishment has ruined the country by installing a regime who is interested in
cleaning their own sins
rather than doing anything
for the country.

View attachment 7017

If Pakistan is broken then all those in the Establishment will be on the road.

Wake up and Back off
before it gets too late.

Afghan Army CHief at a Refugee Camp
View attachment 7018
They only want $ and they don't give a F%$k about Pakistan.

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)
I am quoting Shaheen Sibhai,

امید جا رہی ہے : فوج پاکستان کوایک اونچی پہاڑی کے کنارے لے آی ہے جہاں سے گرکربچنا اب فوج کے بس میں بھی نظرنہیں آرہا- نقصان سب سے زیادہ فوج کا ہوگا- میری نظرمیں فوج سب سے بڑی ذمہ دار ہے- باجوہ کےغلط فیصلے واپس نہیں کئے گئے اوراب ساری ذمےداری جرنل عاصم پر ہے- تفصیلی مضمون جلدی آےگا
7:07 PM

Pakistanio it is time for a revolution PM IK IS DOING POLITICS ACCORDING TO THE PAKISTANI CONSTITUTION, NOT GOING TO WORK.

UNDER THE CURRENT REGIME IMPOSED ON PAKISTAN BY BAJWA NADEEM, FAISAL NASEER AMERICAN INSTALLED ZIONIST SATANIST AGENTS.

ARMED STRUGGLE AGAINST PLMN, PPP AND COMPLETE TERMINATION OF NAWAZ ZARDARI TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS FROM PAKISTANI SOIL.

PM IKs CURRENT TACTICS AGAINST THESE LEECHES IS NOT WORKING.

IRANIAN SRI LANKAN MODEL ONLY WAY FOR PAKISTANI NATION.

ARREST BAJWA NADEEM QADIANI TOLAH AND PUBLIC HANGING WILL SAVE PAKISTAN.

Mohsin naqvi shoot him at sight Lahore, this isa reward given to him by Nadeem Qadiani of ISI for help in regime change operation.
httpsps://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1617328182201294854|twgr^a50db6f0c566fa7dd960c608784f446c74b93033|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.siasat.pk/threads/D981D988D8AC-D9BED8A7DAA9D8B3D8AAD8A7D986-DAA9D988-D8A7D988D986DA86DB8C-D9BEDB81D8A7DA91DB8C-DAA9DB92-DAA9D986D8A7D8B1DB92-D984DB92-D8A2D8A6DB8C-D8ACDB81D8A7DABA-D8B3DB92-DAAFD8B1DAA9D8B1-D8A8DA86D986D8A7-D986D8B8D8B1-D986DB81DB8CDABA-D8A2D8B1DB81D8A7.851064/&tweet_id=1617328182201294854

Last edited:

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
I think Imran Khan has done more than his capability, now it is the duty of Pakistani people to bring this system down. Lowest of the low have taken over Pakistani institutions, this cancer cannot be treated with elections and protests.

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)
I think Imran Khan has done more than his capability, now it is the duty of Pakistani people to bring this system down. Lowest of the low have taken over Pakistani institutions, this cancer cannot be treated with elections and protests.
War against the enemies of Pakistan, GHQ terrorists organization working for American Jewish masters must be terminated with force of Pakistani awam.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A wild boar suddenly appeared in front of Pakistan's car as Imran Khan was directing it in the appropriate direction, causing damage to the car and its occupants.
P.S. We still have a few wild boars wandering around Pakistan.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
FU Asim Munir. All Generals are M Fuc*kers!

I told you guys months and months ago that no matter how much one general looks bad to you, the next one will make sure that the earlier one is forgotten and flies away and enjoys life unscathed. This is the pattern of them operating, they did the same when Musharaf was allowed to go away, the same with Kiyani and Raheel , the Pizza Bajwa and Faiz etc etc. Now I am seeing some stunted growth youth is posting Ghafoora pics all over the internet, I tell you guys, if you ask one most dishonest general fucking up our social fabric and media etc, in last decade that was him. Try to understand, there is no sane element in this fouj, there is no solution in boot polishing every coming general like IK and his party are doing, the solution lies in fight and that is all. IK and PTI got scared of Rana Sana, what can they do against FOUJ, forget it, tum say na ho payega

TheYouth2

MPA (400+ posts)
Seeing the video just now with Muneer coming out of Kaaba, followed by Mohsin Naqvi just goes to show you that this is a continuation of Bajwa policy and to maintain status quo.

It's Imran Khan LITERALLY against the entire corrupt establishment forces that have brought shame to Pakistan, always!!!

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
They only want $ and they don't give a F%$k about Pakistan.
Pakistan Army is serving Saudi dynasty.....and they pay them money........that is why ARMY do not give shit to PAKISTAN as long as they get dollars through Saudi's and middle east.....

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Army is serving Saudi dynasty.....and they pay them money........that is why ARMY do not give shit to PAKISTAN as long as they get dollars through Saudi's and middle east.....

One more thing I would like to add is that apart from corrupt military generals there are other arms of the establishment too including corrupt judges, media outlets, armed groups/gangs and also religious clerics.....it functions like an octopus, in short. Since you spoke about Saudi Arabia and Middle East, let me point towards Haramkhor Mullahs who have been selling this Ummah chooran and also participated in Saudi-Iran proxy war. I mean, many overseas Pakistanis can now share their experiences and help in seeing through the entire Pan-Islamism tantrum....it doesn't work!!

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
One more thing I would like to add is that apart from corrupt military generals there are other arms of the establishment too including corrupt judges, media outlets, armed groups/gangs and also religious clerics.....it functions like an octopus, in short. Since you spoke about Saudi Arabia and Middle East, let me point towards Haramkhor Mullahs who have been selling this Ummah chooran and also participated in Saudi-Iran proxy war. I mean, many overseas Pakistanis can now share their experiences and help in seeing through the entire Pan-Islamism tantrum....it doesn't work!!
Well the main culprit is ARMY......Every one in Pakistan try to link with ARMY and then they show them all bad routes........this ARMY needs real overhaul.....they are not capable of protect country that is why live in barcade..........if AQ khan did not have helped them to get Nuclear weapon this ARMY is only capable of conquer their own people........These ARMY Generals are murderes ARMY PUBLIC SChool kids were killed by ARMY GENELRALS....