Hatred Email or SMS against the Government= 14 years of Jail

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
This was one of the topics of Yesterday's Capital Talk Show.

Rehman Malik says If anyone's caught will go to Jail for upto 14 years.

That is worst than dictator ship rule. Most of Mushi's rule Media was free and we were allowed to say or do anything. Except the end when Mushi went a little crazy and didn't know what to do.

What do you guys think?

If You haven't watched the video yet, please watch it here..
capital-talk-13th-july-2009-khawaja-saad-rafique--t6522.html
and then comment.

------------------------------------------

I personally think they are just panicking.
People hate Zardari, Rehman and co. They just exhuast their frustrations via emails and sms and I guess it has to a such level that government feels threatened.

I am not living in Pakistan right now. Can the people living in Pakistan shed some light on this and tell If its as bad as they made it to be?

Reliver_Male

Voter (50+ posts)
lahori said:
This was one of the topics of Yesterday's Capital Talk Show.

Rehman Malik says If anyone's caught will go to Jail for upto 14 years.

That is worst than dictator ship rule. Most of Mushi's rule Media was free and we were allowed to say or do anything. Except the end when Mushi went a little crazy and didn't know what to do.

What do you guys think?

If You haven't watched the video yet, please watch it here..
capital-talk-13th-july-2009-khawaja-saad-rafique--t6522.html
and then comment.

------------------------------------------

I personally think they are just panicking.
People hate Zardari, Rehman and co. They just exhuast their frustrations via emails and sms and I guess it has to a such level that government feels threatened.

I am not living in Pakistan right now. Can the people living in Pakistan shed some light on this and tell If its as bad as they made it to be?

Dear yeh khud bare dehshat gard hen,shumaela rana jase chore, aur doosre minister jo murder jase crime me involve jab bhee pakistan me kisee marde mujahid ya marde moman kee hakoomat aaye enke sath kia hoga yeh sochte hee nahee, Iraqi sada Sadam hussain ko bhee bra ghroor tha aur phir usko kis trah phansee par latka dia gaya, koee pata nahee kab kon saza ban kar aaye ya azab ban kar aaye, pakistan me government hey hee kahan hen, enlogon ko government kee difiniton hee nahee pata, pehle enko government kee difinition, zumedari to study kren, mujhe paka yakeen hey ke agar pakistan ke hukmrano ke khilaf emandaree se investigation kee jae to sab bre bre crime zahir honge, lekin pakistan me ek kamzor aur nehte ensaan ko to saboot na hote hue bhee unpar tashadad kia jata hey jail bhej dia jata hey aur enlogon ko girftar nahee kia jata ke jab tak juram sabat na ho, apne zameer par hath rakh kar pehle apnee apnee sazaon ke bare me sochen