Hasb -e- Haal - 19th August 2011

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Azizi ke murshad ka dna karana chahiye harkton sey musali lagta hai betey ko haj corruption sey bachaney ke liyae porey mulk ko dao par lagaya hua hai is dubba peer ney you tube par iski harkteen sherry rehman key saath daikh kar sharam aani chaahiyae is so called murshad key muridon ko

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Azizi ke murshad ka dna karana chahiye harkton sey musali lagta hai betey ko haj corruption sey bachaney ke liyae porey mulk ko dao par lagaya hua hai is dubba peer ney you tube par iski harkteen sherry rehman key saath daikh kar sharam aani chaahiyae is so called murshad key muridon ko
PM is a kunjar

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dunya ka wahid(aklota) monchhon wala khusra ha.is ki harakatain bahut zanana kism ki hyn...

They are bunch of fuuny Khusras. There is no single Mard in them to stop even killings in Karachi. Reman Malik is Joker Khusra, real Khusra is Zardari. Another shemale Khusra is Foriegn minister of Pakistan with a real male voice. Nawaz is Tabla Nawaz. Kiani is leader of drum beaters. Chief minister of Sindh is Bay Ikhtiar Khusra. PM is Munchoon wala khusra.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good programme today,
only 2 % muslims go for higher education, 11% hindus, 40% christians and 92% jews, and we have world's 70% resources of the world. Shame on muslims.

and Karachi! God help people in karachi, shame on MQM, ppp and ANP, why don't these people wake up who vote for them, even if these parties have done something good, they have ruined it, this unhuman act is too evil to be forgiven.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
i grew up from the bowels of mqm. their ultimate ppolicy to which they have succeeded was to eliminate non mujahir form karachi/hybad..we buzdils watched this travesty happen before our eyes. i had two uncles who were shot/stabbed to death by mohajir back in the 50's over land dispute. karachi(with the exception on the posh areas) are 100 mqm . pathans are gonna put a stop to this.why are they gonna stop this cuz they have bravery on their side . they have bravery etched in the anals of their history. karachi should have been the london or bombay of pakistan where all the ethnics of pakistan lived and worked sise by side but no must kamal , altf hussain and co have made sure that the artery to pakistan is controlled by them .. mqm needs to be wiped out .i may consider lowering my stance of muhajir in general for now mqm needs to be smashed into oblivion.oh great pathan take the LODHIS , GHAZNAVI'S GHORI'S spirit of war with you and defend your people from the invaders from bihar. you have ruled over these cockroaches before you will do it again.. may God be with you.mqm r black monkeys of the dravidian empire. mqm r the negroes of india. mqm r the sub human wogs, the deformed indians. mqm r the sub human race of pakistan..

its ok to criticise mqm for their policy but not the race, you are completely and utterly wrong to do this.If pathans have this mentality then they are equally wrong.