Has Imran Khan burn't copy of his already paid bill?

if this is true, then this guy is even worst than shaitan...I mean he has used his charitable work as hospital for his political gain, then world cup but I thought that was the depth of the low he could go, if this is true(it looks true from the image) than I am sure he will be resurrected right next to Shaitan himself on day of judgement

enjoy:
Bx6qvWbCUAAdzG1.png:large

source:
https://twitter.com/naikamal6/status/513035152113414144/photo/1

hammadmn

Councller (250+ posts)
This is not official Stamp......It should be Bank stamp.....If IK have paid it .........than PML-N cud have come up and said the same........

cybermate

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Salay ***** insaan photoshop to seekh lay pehlay...Jo stamp tu ne use ki hai apni baaji k nikah pe bhi wohi use krna..

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Noora league top to bottom is the worse class liars, they have defeated Jew in their dirty and baseless propaganda.

adiprince1

Councller (250+ posts)
Not hard for noora to make fake documents. That what you guys have been doing for decades it's time to kick u nooras out. Go Nawaz Go

Lawangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nakal kai liyai Akal ki zaroorat hoti hai, laikin Akal Patwariyo mai hai nahi to aise bewakoofiya kartai rahain gai...

khan38

Councller (250+ posts)
Bullshit: Patwari phir sy fail ,
jhot py jhot
ALLAH ko kia jawab do gy ,
idhar to haar gaye hoo sab ko pata hai ,udhar bhi harny waly ho , zara socho

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
اوعقل کے آندھے پٹواری، کتنی مرتبہ کہا ہے کہ یہ 1990 کی دہائی نہیں جہاں لوگوں کو بیوقوف بنایا جا سکتا ہے؟

اگر کچھ عقل ہوتی تو کئی سے بینک کا اصلی سٹمپ کاپی کرکے کسی کے بل پہ لگاتے اور عمران خان کے کوائف بھرتے۔ یا کسی کے ادا شُدہ بل میں ترامیم کرتے تو شائد تیرے جیسے کچھ لوگوں کو یقین آجاتا۔ ایسی چول کا تو آٹھ سال کا بچہ بھی یقین نہ کرے۔

Last edited:

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
بل کی آخری تاریخ آٹھھ ستمبرہے اور خان صاحب یہ بل نو تاریخ کو یعنی لیٹ کیوں پے کریں گے اگر بل بھرنا ہوتا تو ڈیو ڈیٹ پر ہی بھرا جاتا لیکن ایک دن لیٹ کی منطق سمجھ میں نہیں آتی۔۔۔فوٹو شاپ لگتی ہے۔۔نورے نوے کی دہائی میںرہ رہے ہیںاور دہائی دے رہے ہیں۔ اور دوسری بات کہ اس بل میں یہ تو پتہ ہی نہیں کہ بل کتنا بھرا گیا یعنی لیٹ فیس کے ساتھ یا بل کی اصل رقم۔صرف بل پیڈ کی مہر کوئی واضح سند نہیں رکھتی۔جعلی مہر۔

Last edited:

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do you know why this is a fake stamp? because you are not able to see the line behind. When ever this type of stamp is used the thing behind does not get invisible. you ccould still see what was behind.. if you dont believe just look at the stamp of any entry exit on the passport.. These N - League guys are worse than pigs.. har*aami salay..

kakamuna420

such a fake stamp. Effiderine Abbasi and Marvi memon, please visit the nearest polytechnic center for crash course in photoshop

ali-raj

[MENTION=50816]PakZindaBad1[/MENTION]

This is LESCO official site for bill Check.
http://www.lesco.com.pk/check-bill/
1st ) Reference # Given on "WEB BILL" is fake.
2ndly ) How on earth a person is using more Electricity in Nov-Dec (Peak Winter Times in ISB) and Less in Aug , Sep , Oct?
3rd ) His full name is Imran Khan Niazi .
4th ) I don't know abt the place you live in (Calgrey) but in Pakistan, They use computer generated receiving directly on bill and after that , they apply "PAID" stamp with Date, Time & Signature. They also Mark the Amount Received.

Try to be more creative next time.

By the way, I smell a traitor from your name .

PAK + Zinda = BAD 1 <--- this truly shows your actual personality. You aren't a patwari, but a traitor in disguise of patwari.