LovelyVirus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wese kuch members nay theek point out kia. Aazadi kesi? Haqeeqi azadi to bus khawab hi ban kar reh gai Pakistan keliye. 'Jai Hind' ki jaga 'Jai USA' and 'Jai SuadiArab' ziada munasib hai ;)

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
beautiful-flag-of-14-august-wallpaper.jpg

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
Happy Independence Day
14 August

27 Ramadhan
Allah blessed Muslims and other sincere people of Hindustan, a land of Pure, it was names after Madina tul Tayyaba
PAKISTAN

This land of Pure is established to stay on map till the day of judgement.
No power on earth can undo it. No matter what Indian says, US says or whole world says.
We the youth and elders are defender of this holy land.

Lets also not forget our independence movement leaders, our Quaid,
Shaheed Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Lets also remember the brave sons of the soil, our Pakistan Army !

Long Live Pakistan
-
-

alimohsan52

Happy Independence day to you all!

Long Live Pakistan! Long Live the sacred Armed forces of Pakistan!

:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin:pakistan-flag-wavin

modern.fakir

May Allah Bless our Blessed Pakistan and Pakistanis and even those who are Indian Wannabees ...May Allah swt illuminate their hearts with the True Love of there Nation - Ameen -- Sum Ameen [hilar][hilar][hilar]

14-august-2012-pakistan-flag-shaheen-eagle-wallpapers-pics.jpg

lurker

Wishing all Pakistanis Independence day. I would love to add "happy" but there is very little to be happy about other than the fact that we made it this far. :lol:

jason

Re: Pakistan ka mutlab kia

India is secular rather sexular go start living there.:angry_smile:

vote4pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan greets nation on Independence Day

Dear IK,

Please stop worrying about this herd!

Let the 'nation' have some 'fk'n fun' from SHARIFS / ZARDARIS / TAAFU / FAZLOO / MULLAHS / VIOLENT GROUPS & CRIMINALS coz they are from this 'nation' too.....

Let us enjoy our 'TIGERS, LIONS, ARROWS, KITES & BOOKS'! Then we'll think about PROBLEMS! You 'silly' cricketer.... Nation is in 'SUICIDE & HOMICIDE mode', simultaneously. Why don't you understand, 'Mr. Agent'!

FYI, you are solely & exclusively responsible for all the problems Pakistan is facing today, before your birth even, i.e 1947, if not 1857.
:P:lol:[hilar]

Sympathy? for Pakistanis. Are you serious???? Why are you crying on 50,000 casualties only, such a coward you are! 'Sharamnaak', let the herd of 180 million sheep DIE FIRST! [hilar][hilar][hilar]

We are not interested! Would you please excuse us now???

'Sincerely',
NATION
:P:lol:[hilar]

Lil'Genius

Minister (2k+ posts)
GEO Network and 14 August

I just noticed that all major Pakistani News Channels changed their logos to green or Pakistan flag to celebrate 14 August.
But guess what GEO (JEW) Indian News Network did not change !

I think this 14 August is a test of GEO, we all must put a close look on it. I guess they will do some "fitna" on Pakistan's Independence Day to please India.

Shame Shame GEO Network !

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: GEO Network and 14 August

from the last year duniya tv is our home tv.............no more jew tv,,,,,,bus walid mohtram ko najam sethi ky bakwas sunany ki aadat hai........wrna jew ko tu mein cable sy hi hta dn..............

spitfire

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: GEO Network and 14 August

from the last year duniya tv is our home tv.............no more jew tv,,,,,,bus walid mohtram ko najam sethi ky bakwas sunany ki aadat hai........wrna jew ko tu mein cable sy hi hta dn..............

"Najam Sethi kee bakwas" I like that :)

M

Mariam

Go Green

Sorry I posted a wrong thread. :)
Please delete it now

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mariam

Re: Go Green

Oh Im such an idiot, Our names are already green.lol

Last edited by a moderator: