Hanif Abbasi Using Dirty Language with Kashmala Tariq

Adeel

Founder
The Highlights of the Show On Ary ( Late Edition) , on December 30th 2009.
Heated debate on a number of topics
Only parts of Hanif Abbasi & Kashmala Tariq Fighting
Kashmala Tariq left the show during the middle of the show,and came back and left the show again

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rUHPMpqb0c[/video]

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Firdous Ashiq Awan - Episode 2.
Cash+Mala Tariq, this is bound to happen, although Hanif Abbasi is a big mouth and should refrain from these kind of comments on Live TV.
Whatever is said about her is absolutely true, as she has used her charms to reach at her current position. Her bills are being paid by Humayun Akthar these day.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Illiterate People like Hanif Abbasi and Zardari do not deserve to be elected. These animals claims to be well wisher of Pakistan.

I do not understand how these animals mange to enter the assemblies. The only reason they manage to be elected, which I can think of the flaws in democratic system. The democratic system may be suitable for countries where more than 90 percent people are educated ( Educated = at least matriculation passed).

In countries like Pakistan where literacy rate is very low. I would suggest that only those citizen should have right to vote who have at least matriculation certificate. Once Pakistan achieve more than 90 percent litracy rate than this condition may be omitted.

Allama Iqbal had, in a moment of his rare inspiration, said about democracy :

Is baat Ko Ek Mard - E - Firangi Ne Kiya Fash

Har Chand Ke Dana Esay Khola Nahin Karte

Jamhorriat woh Tarz-e-hukumat Hai Ke Jismain

Bandon Ko Gina Karte Hain Taula Nahin Karte

????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ????

A_Akmal

Citizen
Hanif Abbasi proved that he truly belongs to JI.

Big fat mouth bulldog used the language which clearly reflected his family background

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No doubt Hanif was angry but he was right. This Q- league should shut up now. They talk like stupid and idiot. They should not be invited for discussions. Including Sheikh Rashid.

G

i think as a leader he didnt have to use this kind of lamguge in a tv show but unfortunately he was telling 100% truth about her to
so they r both same nice people , shame on us pakistanies who elected them :oops:

uome1

Citizen
Shame on Hanif Abbasi.....he does not deserve to be our Leader......I had a great respect for him before but not anymore....he is a B_s___d.

G

Why this lotta type people are given coverage on Media. He has no manners at all. Just like bulldog.

Haider Qureshi

Voter (50+ posts)
???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ?????????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?????????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ????? ?? ???????? ????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ????
?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???
????? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????

Gudo_

Citizen
ASslam,o,alikum,all,:),,ghlt baat ha jo bhi ho wa acha nhi howa par dono ki gahlti ha, dono ik dosry ko noka tokki ghlt andaaz mian kar rhy thy ik ki ghlti nhi ha...dono qasoor war ha koi ik glt nhi ha, bahir hal ALLAH HUM SAB KO hidyaat dy ameen:)

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
both r blaming and talking each other past.
1st she said u r loota type u belong to mma
and he said u came throw mushraf .
ab loota tu dono he han .wasy mushraf ke choice achi he .she should try in modeling or films. idher kaha political talk shows ma dhaky kah rhe ha.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
typical mentality our politicans but i have seen the whole programme
kasmala tariq really called for it she was bitching about every thing
interuptting rudely in every thing i dont support hanif abbasi but
why she is involved in this kind of contovecy may be some thing
wrong with her [pk flag]
women seats in parliment was just a joke reserved seats women
abused every where so they should obloish them and every memember
should be elected not selected via Bedroom etc etc

ciitrong

Voter (50+ posts)
Gudo_ said:
ASslam,o,alikum,all,:),,ghlt baat ha jo bhi ho wa acha nhi howa par dono ki gahlti ha, dono ik dosry ko noka tokki ghlt andaaz mian kar rhy thy ik ki ghlti nhi ha...dono qasoor war ha koi ik glt nhi ha, bahir hal ALLAH HUM SAB KO hidyaat dy ameen:)

yaar Q leauge nay kon sa itna barra juram kar lia hay musharaf ka sath da ka jo N league na nahi kia tha Gen zia ka sath da ka. ya sahib hanif saab khud MMA mai tha agar ab mashallah N league mai aa gay hain to kuch tahzeeb hee seekh lain.
siasat to inn ka baroon yani nawaz ko bee nahi aati aata hay to inn sub ko sirf business karna , paisa jamma karana.

cmsaleem

Citizen
pakipowerboy said:
i think as a leader he didnt have to use this kind of lamguge in a tv show but unfortunately he was telling 100% truth about her to
so they r both same nice people , shame on us pakistanies who elected them :oops:

Dear Friends,

These are all of same catagory. These all politiciansa are "BADMASH", "GHUNDEY", and "BEGHERAT".
Look at there ugly faces.
Also this all DICTATOR's FAULT who did this kind of bullshit inorder to cover there A**S
that created "SPECIAL SEATS" in dozens.
Why we need so many women on reserve seats (we have Ministry of women affairs) this is enough. Also these reserve seats people are like stupid have no agenda and do not know what is there goal.
Look at the all the reserve seat holders:
FAUZIA WAHAB, MARVI MEMON, KSHMALA.....all these women try to be heros without doing anything. They pose that they are more sympthetic to public than any one else.
Even they do not know "P" of politics (what they do is dirty and Ghundaa games).

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Calm down Guys, It seems everybody is up in the arms from these comments.In my humble opinion you do not take his words literally. I do not think he meant to use this word literally either. I also think he oversight he was talking to a female member of Parliament when he used these words.He should have explained his side on a given chance but Kashmyla was also very verbal and kept on poking at him when he was talking.I think he should apologize for any hurt feeling if she got offended. End of the story. To be honest, he wasn't wrong when he accused her of helping dictator when she should have quit the party.