Hamid Mir Busted - Working With Tehrik e Taliban Pakistan?Hamid Mir Explanation Added

rufntuf

Voter (50+ posts)

DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS CONVERSATION BETWEEN HAMID MIR AND SOME TERRORIST ORGANIZATION'S PUNK.... BUT BEFORE YOU LISTEN IT PLEASE READ THE ARTICLE BELOW... DECIDE FOR YOURSELF...

http://www.mediafire.com/?mm25oyymd4d

This looks like a tale of fiction and movies. But this is a real life drama unfolding in Pakistan around us.

The secret web of betrayal and treachery – The untold story of Khalid Khawaja, Hamid Mir, Mullah Barader and Faisal Shehzad

Any links between the three?? Seems impossible! But not in this high stakes State-sponsored dirty, sinister world of covert ops, double agents, sting operations and assassinations.

Lets start the story:

Americans have been trying to play a sinister game. They had penetrated into the ranks of Afghan Taliban especially into the Popalzai tribe and had cultivated a high level Afghan Taliban leader to be pitched against Mullah Umer. Basically, CIA was creating a "coup" within Taliban. Hold your breath, sit back and prepare yourself to know who this secret "CIA asset" within the Taliban was.. It was Mullah Barader! Yes, the same one captured in Karachi by ISI and US is desperate to have him.

The CIA plan was that Mullah Barader would be brought to Karachi and then ISI would be tipped to arrest him. Then US were to ask the custody of the Afghan leader and Pakistan government would hand over the Afghan Talib leader to US. The result would be catastrophic for Pakistan as all pro-Taliban elements would then condemn ISI and Pakistan as CIA puppets and a serious breach of trust and confidence would appear between Pakistani security establishment and Afghan Mujahideen. This would also humiliate army and ISI in front of the nation. CIA and US administration were extremely upset when ISI refused to hand over Mullah Barader to US, despite the pressure from Zardari mafia. ISI initially did not know the CIA game. They just refused to hand over Barader to US and insisted upon their own interrogation first. Unknowingly, ISI was seriously damaging the US game plan of staging a coup against Mullah Omar as well as against ISI. During the interrogation, the entire game became exposed to the ISI.

The Zardari clan was equally desperate to hand over Barader to US. Here, enters Khalid Khawaja!

Out of his love for Taliban, unknowingly that he is entering to a global game of espionage and betrayal, KK filed a petition into the SC taking a stay order against handing over of Mullah Barader to US. Now US were furious. KK had signed his death warrant and now was marked for death.

KK (Khalid Khawaja) had been going to North Waziristan and dealing with TTP, trying his best to start a reconciliation process between Pakistan and TTP. He was also aware of the fact that a “Lashkar Jhangvi” faction of TTP was opposed to these attempts at peace talks. These include Ilyas Kashmiri gang commonly called Punjabi Taliban. When KK was returning from talks with Hakim Ullah Mehsud, he was invited by Punjabi Taliban group and taken prisoner along with Col Imam and Asad Qureshi, the journalist.

Initially, TTP was unaware of KK and his party’s being taken prisoner by the Punjabi Taliban. Later, when Hakeem Ullah Mehsud came to know of the drama, he tried to secure the release of the men. But then, enters another treacherous character from Geo TV.

Hamid Mir, makes a call to the Punjabi Taliban and ask them not to release KK and instigates them to assassinate KK as a spy! Hamid Mir, talks to Punjabi Taliban (PT) in detail and this entire conversation is recored by the PT and the tape is taken to HakimUllah Mehsud. The allegations, charges and accusations against KK which were leveled by Hamid Mir were so severe that HakimUllah Mehsud also fell for the trap and allowed the execution of KK after making him read the confessional statement which was exactly what Hamid Mir had dictated to the PT. This tape is now available and is the most direct incriminating evidence against Hamid Mir. It is clear that Hamid Mir was launched by Americans to use his influence on the TTP and PT to get KK assassinated. It was done with precision, except for one blunder – the tape is now with Pakistani secret services.

The American desire is to wage a war in North Waziristan against Haqqani / Afghan Taliban networks. Pakistan army is not willing to do that. Americans tried to use Mullah Barader to create serious mistrust and hatred between Afghan Taliban and Pakistan army. That was failed when Barader was not handed over to US and Khalid Khawaja unknowingly became a major setback for the Americans when he took a court order against Barader’s extradition. Khalid was trapped and Hamid Mir was used to mislead TTP into assassinating KK. But in the end, the US plan of waging a war in North Waziristan fizzles out.

Now a backup plan was required to create reasons to initiate a war into North Waziristan. – Here enter Faisal Shehzad – a false flag operation to implicate Pakistani Taliban and then threaten and force Pakistan to “do more” in North Waziristan! Another Pakistani is arrested in Chile in the US embassy with traces of explosives on his luggage and clothes. More Pakistanis are being arrested and a massive media disinformation war is being launched that all global terrorism is emerging from Pakistani tribal pocket of North Waziristan and ISI/army is either hands and gloves with Taliban or nor willing to do more.

So now, you understand the tone, language and demeanor of Hillary and US media over Faisal Shehzad! Despite the fact that US army Generals have confirmed that Faisal had no links with anyone in FATA.

Pakistan was being setup for a possible geopolitical disaster. Allah protected Pakistan. US and Indians through their assets in Media and in terrorist groups continue to kick dust and deceive the world and Pakistani nation. But now, this time at least, their game is exposed.

http://www.facebook.com/isifanpage?v=app_2347471856

rufntuf

Voter (50+ posts)
Well its an .amr file and dont know how to upload here...

Any one with the suggestions???

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He was caught live on TV when he concocted a story and stating that Naseem Zehra was present when all that happened. Nasim Zahra not only nagated the claim of Mir but to his disgust stated that he was cooking this thing up.

He is dubious character who can cross limites with right amount of dosh.

rufntuf

Voter (50+ posts)
Well guys can anyone help me out by downloading the .amr file, convert and upload the file here... Cheers

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
now the point is, will the ISI be able to prosecute ghaddar Hamid Mir knowing that he has protectors in parliament?/ I doubt it

We should wait till fawad from Statedept replies to this one, IF he does :24:

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
Hmm Interesting story........... but like all stories coming out from "wanna be Mujahideens" it lacks any logic or base, I dont think any 2 year old would believe in it, but off course I am talking about a 2 year old with a brain!!!

Lets see what this story is telling us.

Americans have been trying to play a sinister game. They had penetrated into the ranks of Afghan Taliban especially into the Popalzai tribe and had cultivated a high level Afghan Taliban leader to be pitched against Mullah Umer. Basically, CIA was creating a "coup" within Taliban. Hold your breath, sit back and prepare yourself to know who this secret "CIA asset" within the Taliban was.. It was Mullah Barader! [/QUOTE]

So Mullah Barader is a US spy and CIA want to use him to destabilize Mullah Umar and Afghani Taliban, lets go forward.

The CIA plan was that Mullah Barader would be brought to Karachi and then ISI would be tipped to arrest him. Then US were to ask the custody of the Afghan leader and Pakistan government would hand over the Afghan Talib leader to US. The result would be catastrophic for Pakistan as all pro-Taliban elements would then condemn ISI and Pakistan as CIA puppets and a serious breach of trust and confidence would appear between Pakistani security establishment and Afghan Mujahideen.

But you just said that he was a US spy, working against Taliban, now you are telling that he was considered as Taliban himslef so all pro-taliban forces (off course led by Mullah Umar and backing of Al-Qaida) were fool as well, and started consider him one of their own? remember all NATO intelligence agencies and forces yet to have any influence on them or dent them a bit in more then a decade!!!! And besides, the REAL plan was to destabilize Mullah Umar and Afghani Taliban, from where Pakistan came into picture? Strange, no!!!!!

lets move forward....

Here, enters Khalid Khawaja! KK (Khalid Khawaja) had been going to North Waziristan and dealing with TTP, trying his best to start a reconciliation process between Pakistan and TTP. He was also aware of the fact that a “Lashkar Jhangvi” faction of TTP was opposed to these attempts at peace talks. These include Ilyas Kashmiri gang commonly called Punjabi Taliban. When KK was returning from talks with Hakim Ullah Mehsud, he was invited by Punjabi Taliban group and taken prisoner along with Col Imam and Asad Qureshi, the journalist.

So, he was aware that Punjabi taliban are opposed to his peace talks he was having with Mehsud, yet he fell into their trap and became prisoner, Obviously Mehsud is not aware of this activity as it is carried out by his 'opponent' Punjabi talibans, who are against his strategy of (assumed) peace negotiations.

Initially, TTP was unaware of KK and his party’s being taken prisoner by the Punjabi Taliban. Later, when Hakeem Ullah Mehsud came to know of the drama, he tried to secure the release of the men. But then, enters another treacherous character from Geo TV. Hamid Mir, makes a call to the Punjabi Taliban and ask them not to release KK and instigates them to assassinate KK as a spy! Hamid Mir, talks to Punjabi Taliban (PT) in detail and this entire conversation is recored by the PT and the tape is taken to HakimUllah Mehsud. http://www.facebook.com/isifanpage?v=app_2347471856[/url][/QUOTE

OK, so why Hamid Mir is trying to Kill KK? Story doesnt provide any details of this reason. and more interestingly, in last paragraph, it is stated that Mehsud (TTP) and Punjabi Taliban (PT) are against each other's strategy. KK is targeted to be killed as he is working against CIA plot of destabilizing Afghani Taliban, but Punjabi Taliban are against them as well, so why are they trying to kill him? or even kidnapped him in the first place? Move forward, KK is with TP, Hamid Mir spoke to PT guys, conversation is being taped by PT guys, how and why it came to Mehsud??

The allegations, charges and accusations against KK which were leveled by Hamid Mir were so severe that HakimUllah Mehsud also fell for the trap and allowed the execution of KK after making him read the confessional statement which was exactly what Hamid Mir had dictated to the PT.

Wait a minute, wasnt the whole plot was to destabilize Mullah Umar and Afghan Taliban, why every body lost track of every thing and staged this complicated drama just to kill this KK? he is not doing any more harm then other army officials or so-called relegious leaders in that area.

In the end, after all this drama and plotting and spy operations, what happened? US is back with the same old strategy, asking Pakistan to "do more". They are doing more since Musharraf era, since almost 10 years now, nothing accomplished by this strategy either, why they are going all the way to create such a complicated operation to ask for "do more" when they can easily do so by just stopping one payment from IMF?

Grow up man, get a life, do some thing positive then this aengy bengy shengy!!!!!!!!!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جیسا کے میں ہمیشہ کہتا ہوں 'ان یہودیوں کے ہتھکنڈے بارے لمبے ہوتے ہیں' - قرآن میں مسلمانو کو حلیم (یعنی صابر ) اور یہودیوں کو علیم (یعنی عقل اور تعلیم والا خواہ وہ جیسی بھی تعلیم ہو ) کہا گیا ہے

:pakistan-flag-wavin

LeftBrain

MPA (400+ posts)
جیسا کے میں ہمیشہ کہتا ہوں 'ان یہودیوں کے ہتھکنڈے بارے لمبے ہوتے ہیں' - قرآن میں مسلمانو کو حلیم (یعنی صابر ) اور یہودیوں کو علیم (یعنی عقل اور تعلیم والا خواہ وہ جیسی بھی تعلیم ہو ) کہا گیا ہے

:pakistan-flag-wavin

yaar bhai jaan, hamain apni fikar karni chahiye k eham main kahan ghalti hey, jab ham khud theek hon gey to we can take on all these yahudis etc.
dont forget the prime job as prescribed by Islam, be a better man

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont know what should I make out from all that but I dont think Hamid Mir is CIA agent but I think he is a sort of double agent as his views are inclined with USA over 9/11 Attacks on WTC and also against Taliban and Al Qaida but his views are also inclined with some right wing groups allegedly supporting Taliban in Pakistan without foreign intervention so Hamid Mir is part of Both sides of coin...

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai download karo google chrome sey and open it with real player. And download real player before that.

How can I post a real player file here? its 13 minute call. audio only

Adeel

Founder
I just played it with windows media player. Just download it and It should detect the player for you itself.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I do not think that he is the agent of Taliban , in this conversation.

But it shows to me that how he carries out his job of media.

He looks to me a muslim with feelings and a Pakistani.

It is not clear that to whom he is talking.

Anyway the behavior of Khalid Khawaja is obvious.

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Brother I was thinking the same initially. The story might have some wears and tears in it, But since i Listened to this telephonic conversation of Hamid Meer, I can say now that there is certianly something linking each others and its fishy. May Allah Bless Pakistan.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do not think that he is the agent of Taliban , in this conversation.

But it shows to me that how he carries out his job of media.

He looks to me a muslim with feelings and a Pakistani.

It is not clear that to whom he is talking.

Anyway the behavior of Khalid Khawaja is obvious.

Can you clear your perspective of Khalid Khwaja's behavior?