Hameed GUL A Roaring Lion

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
casper said:
Nawaz09 said:
casper said:
Hameed gul, must be in hes 60, s at least, he dont need none of this im sure if its true about him taking money of thirds partys in his past, he would have enough money to retire comfortably............,

well im afriad thats not the case, he lives in PAKISTAN and is ready for any court trial thats enough for me to support him and have no questions about his loyalties.

If we have ppl like hameed gul in service pakistan would be 10 times more better off, with all his knowledge and experience. This guy is like a grandfather figure for our country, we should be proud of him and make the most of his advice, he may not be around for a long time.

A true lion ............... Pakistan Zindabad

wow man i dont no how u guyz think and where did u get that much intellegence......For ur lion age he must be on his 70s but that doent mean he doesnt wana make money and secondly u want him to be on service to make pakistan 10 time better from current situation...he was in service for more then 2 decits he did his for over 30 years and those 30 years was the worst year in pakistans history whatever pakistan did on those years we are currently facing now aday....un 30 years ko hum aajh takh bhugath rahey hain,,,,,tum kons se duynaa me rehtey hooo .....kuch tu infromtion jama karliya karo comment lekhnay say phelay.

"At Least 60" that means more than 60...can be 65 yrs old 70, 73 and half maybe even 90 yrs yea, just never checked his date of birth for the post.

How do you know he wants to make money or not.... do you sit at the pub with him every weekend. [wall] or you work for the ISI i dont think so [funnny] can you also expand on the 30 yrs he destroyed the state of pakistan solely by himself, if the russians had took over afghanistan you would be speaking russian now if youare still in pakistan. AND FACT IS HIS STILL IN PAKISTAN AND READY FOR ANY TRIAL [pk flag]

It is still a question mark upon CJ who is unable to take any action against these Open Rishwaat Khoor Politicians and pests like Hameed Gul Jahanummi (murtashi). Lanat on such CJ. And what hypocrites are Haters of Musharraf who are crying to bring him back, but not a single word come out of their mouths to send this Open Criminal Hameed Gul behind bars and make a case against him as he is already in Pakistan. No, instead of this they are praising this filthy Rishwaat Jahanummi with full of their energies.

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
It is still a question mark upon CJ who is unable to take any action against these Open Rishwaat Khoor Politicians and pests like Hameed Gul Jahanummi (murtashi). Lanat on such CJ. And what hypocrites are Haters of Musharraf who are crying to bring him back, but not a single word come out of their mouths to send this Open Criminal Hameed Gul behind bars and make a case against him as he is already in Pakistan. No, instead of this they are praising this filthy Rishwaat Jahanummi with full of their energies.

Katal is a bigger Jurm than Rishwat, so the real question mark on CJ would be to bring the Katil [altaf] back to country, serve the justice and hang ten feet up in the air by the neck.
Then he can take care of Rishwat and other evil acts but Katils First.

mehwish_ali

GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:

Katal is a bigger Jurm than Rishwat, so the real question mark on CJ would be to bring the Katil [altaf] back to country, serve the justice and hang ten feet up in the air by the neck.

This the peak of hypocracy. The baseless false Cases upon Altaf Hussain are already in the Courts and Imran Khan was Dancing up and down along with MEDIA to bring Proofs against Altaf Hussain in the England.

But here Munafiqat is this that Hameed Gul is there, all those Politicians are there who took the Rishwat, all of them ROARING in Medias freely and CJ has no Taufeeq to send them behind the bars (this jooker CJ is one of them behind the curtains).

And what a shameful ACTION are on your Part where you are defending the Crimes of Hameed Gul behind the name of other person. No, not only you defending this Hameed Gul, you are also praising this Criminal.

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":3lvayuu2]

This the peak of hypocracy. The baseless false Cases upon Altaf Hussain are already in the Courts and Imran Khan was Dancing up and down along with MEDIA to bring Proofs against Altaf Hussain in the England.

But here Munafiqat is this that Hameed Gul is there, all those Politicians are there who took the Rishwat, all of them ROARING in Medias freely and CJ has no Taufeeq to send them behind the bars (this jooker CJ is one of them behind the curtains).

And what a shameful ACTION are on your Part where you are defending the Crimes of Hameed Gul behind the name of other person. No, not only you defending this Hameed Gul, you are also praising this Criminal.[/quote:3lvayuu2]

Katal remains the biggest crime, despite all your nonsense. You can lick Kalli Matta shoes as much as you like but that does not wash away the Jurm from his Makroh Chehra due to blood on his hands.

CJ must start from Katils and come downward to lesser crimes. If all the cases against Kalli Matta are fake, all the more reason to come quickly and clear his name. But this Bhagora wouldnt because he is scared to being elevated ten feet above the ground by the neck.

mehwish_ali

GeoG said:
mehwish_ali said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":1i49h83b]

And what a shameful ACTION are on your Part where you are defending the Crimes of Hameed Gul behind the name of other person. No, not only you defending this Hameed Gul, you are also praising this Criminal.

Katal remains the biggest crime, despite all your nonsense. You can lick Kalli Matta shoes as much as you like but that does not wash away the Jurm from his Makroh Chehra due to blood on his hands.

CJ must start from Katils and come downward to lesser crimes. If all the cases against Kalli Matta are fake, all the more reason to come quickly and clear his name. But this Bhagora wouldnt because he is scared to being elevated ten feet above the ground by the neck.
[/quote:1i49h83b]

^^ The real face of Munafiqat.

And the Leader of Munafiqat Imran Khan is the First one who is crying then about the Corruption of Zardari and opening up cases against him, while his Cheela Munafiq saying forget the Corruption, forget to make any cases against these Rishwat Khoor Jhanumi Hameed Gul, but keep on licking his Jahanumy Talway by Praising this Rishwat Khoor Jahanumi and giving him the title of Roaring Lion. I seek Allah's Shelter from such Shiateen Munafiqeen.

And the Biggest Bagoraa is Munafiq Khan who is bhagoora of his Promise in bringing Altaf Hussain behind Bars in the Court.

And the Mods ... it were you who let this Sharir Insan to keep on Abusing my Beloved leader Altaf Hussain as Kali Maata. The end result was clear one day they would have got the answer.

GeoG

mehwish_ali said:
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":20hmhjut]
GeoG said:
[quote="mehwish_ali":20hmhjut]

[/quote:20hmhjut]

^^ The real face of Munafiqat.

And the Leader of Munafiqat Imran Khan is the First one who is crying then about the Corruption of Zardari and opening up cases against him, while his Cheela Munafiq saying forget the Corruption, forget to make any cases against these Rishwat Khoor Jhanumi Hameed Gul, but keep on licking his Jahanumy Talway by Praising this Rishwat Khoor Jahanumi and giving him the title of Roaring Lion. I seek Allah's Shelter from such Shiateen Munafiqeen.

And the Biggest Bagoraa is Munafiq Khan who is bhagoora of his Promise in bringing Altaf Hussain behind Bars in the Court.

And the Mods ... it were you who let this Sharir Insan to keep on Abusing my Beloved leader Altaf Hussain as Kali Maata. The end result was clear one day they would have got the answer.[/quote:20hmhjut]

Roz e Hashar, I wonder if it will be Katils in the front row to Jahanam or Rishwat Khor [hmmm]
I suppose it will be Katils and Kalli Matta will be rubbing shoulders with Hitler, Bush & Co, anxious to cross Jahanam Door quickly to meet his buddy Musharraf, who undoubtedly is in the league of Shaitan himself so will be the first few to be thrown there.

Why are you blaming mods, blame your own leader who behaves like a Kalli Matta so everyone on this and other forums are unanimous for his deserving LAKAB. Kalli Matta has worked hard to earn this and you want to rob him of due reward. Very bad. Being a true follower to the extent of shoe licker, you must suggest nice adjectives to be used before and after the Lakab of your Beloved Leader.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
@GeoG I noticed some of people here like geog, zaidi qasim etc ...they all talk crap....these guyz have no knowledge for any such topic they talk about......and when they find they have no answere to reply they start saying words like kali mata bugti murder lal masjed etc......these guyz have no logic at all............i was reading GeoG comment who was saying that kaatel is begger then rishwath khowri...........which i am surrprised to read that just to defend hammed gul in this debate he ismaking that comparison....someone pls ask this geog that hameed gul rishwath khowri and illegal operation in karachi has been proved already and hameed guls own fellows had admint those crime on live programs that they use to do this kind of stuff on hameed gul orders.....on other hand those crime which they are claming Mr Musharrafs involment in are only the creation of dirty mind and politicans use those words jut to destroy musharrafs image...because infront of good and powerfull Musharraf those politicans cant survive .... so they made people like GeoG ...zaidi qasim etc fools..........but these peopls doesnt want to understand the truth. only Allah can give them a hedayaa

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nawaz09 said:
@GeoG I noticet some of you like this geog, zaidi qasim etc they all talk crap....these guyz have to knowledge for any such topic they talk about......and when they find they have no answere to reply they start saying words like kali mata bugti murder lal masjed etc......these guyz have no logic at all............i was reading GeoG comment who was saying that kaatel is begger then rishwath khowri...........which i am surrprised just to defend hammed gul in this debate he making that comparison....some pls asked this geog that hameed gul rishwath khowri and illegal operation in karachi has been proved already and hameed guls own fellows had admint on live programs that they use to do this kind of stuff from hameed gul.....on other hand those crime which they put on Mr Musharraf are only the creation of dirty mind and politicans use those thing jut make musharrafs bad image...because with musharraf good image and powerfull those politicans cant survive so they made people like GeoG zaidi qasim etc fools..........but these peopls doesnt want to understand the truth. only Allah can then hedayaa

Let me tell you one thing. I don't want to get in tussel with those who are hard at admitting their mistakes.I never claimed to be a historian but by looking at the history of Pervaiz Musharraf and Altaf, only those who are stubborn won't admit that both of these so called leaders have caused enough damaged and brought pakistan to the stage where we do not know which direction we are heading. Altaf's notorious speech about pakistan is one single good reason to quit the gang however some like you will praise him to the end of your life no matter what.What is there to debate and configure between a fugitive and a patriotic ? what do I not know which would be so revolutionize my life had I even known about it ? I witnessed the karachi from the days of the blood bath ever since this group of mafia decided to invade the peaceful streets of a decent city. I know him from the days of Pharmacy faculty in karachi University where he would sit hours try to mock the political leaders.what facts do you know that I do not know and can not defend ? The only thing I can't defend is the illeteracy of minds and immaturity.I hate to sit at the side of the road chew paans and shoot the shit without purpose.Even though I raised and born in Karachi, I never like the herd minded culture. Musharraf was a known dictator and very well known bush poodle. Your pir is hidding behind birtish passport with queen holding the skirt.what do I don't know ? I recognize the thug when I see one and I see many on this forum beating the drums of mafia like party as if the picture of their pir started to appear on leaves again...... This one for the smarts......

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Nawaz09 said:
@GeoG I noticed some of people here like geog, zaidi qasim etc ...they all talk crap....these guyz have no knowledge for any such topic they talk about......and when they find they have no answere to reply they start saying words like kali mata bugti murder lal masjed etc......these guyz have no logic at all............i was reading GeoG comment who was saying that kaatel is begger then rishwath khowri...........which i am surrprised to read that just to defend hammed gul in this debate he ismaking that comparison....someone pls ask this geog that hameed gul rishwath khowri and illegal operation in karachi has been proved already and hameed guls own fellows had admint those crime on live programs that they use to do this kind of stuff on hameed gul orders.....on other hand those crime which they are claming Mr Musharrafs involment in are only the creation of dirty mind and politicans use those words jut to destroy musharrafs image...because infront of good and powerfull Musharraf those politicans cant survive .... so they made people like GeoG ...zaidi qasim etc fools..........but these peopls doesnt want to understand the truth. only Allah can give them a hedayaa

Let me tell you one thing. I don't want to get in tussel with those who are hard at admitting their mistakes.I never claimed to be a historian but by looking at the history of Pervaiz Musharraf and Altaf, only those who are stubborn won't admit that both of these so called leaders have caused enough damaged and brought pakistan to the stage where we do not know which direction we are heading. Altaf's notorious speech about pakistan is one single good reason to quit the gang however some like you will praise him to the end of your life no matter what.What is there to debate and configure between a fugitive and a patriotic ? what do I not know which would be so revolutionize my life had I even known about it ? I witnessed the karachi from the days of the blood bath ever since this group of mafia decided to invade the peaceful streets of a decent city. I know him from the days of Pharmacy faculty in karachi University where he would sit hours try to mock the political leaders.what facts do you know that I do not know and can not defend ? The only thing I can't defend is the illeteracy of minds and immaturity.I hate to sit at the side of the road chew paans and shoot the shit without purpose.Even though I raised and born in Karachi, I never like the herd minded culture. Musharraf was a known dictator and very well known bush poodle. Your pir is hidding behind birtish passport with queen holding the skirt.what do I don't know ? I recognize the thug when I see one and I see many on this forum beating the drums of mafia like party as if the picture of their pir started to appear on leaves again...... This one for the smarts......

@zaidi qasim.
Again crap with nounsence..........its just a illusions of ur dirty mind which these corrupt politicans had put in your mind....no logic in ur comment its just a hatred which is not letting you think logically....u have to come out from MAINA NA MANO theroy...

GeoG

@Nawaz
Jis Kalli Matta Ko Tum Support Kar Rahay Ho, Uc Kay Shoe Lickers Tumharay Nam Ko Rozana Hazar Gali Baktay Hain,
This goes for nonsense, Akal Tou Tum Log Nahi Change Kar Saktay, becuase no brains, Nam Hi Change Kar Lo
Wiasay Chao Chao Kartay Acchay Lagtay Ho, Zara Phir Karna .... [funnny]

Zaidi Qasim

GeoG said:
@Nawaz
Jis Kalli Matta Ko Tum Support Kar Rahay Ho, Uc Kay Shoe Lickers Tumharay Nam Ko Rozana Hazar Gali Baktay Hain,
This goes for nonsense, Akal Tou Tum Log Nahi Change Kar Saktay, becuase no brains, Nam Hi Change Kar Lo

I think there is a sure deficit of common sense and courtesy , GeoG brother.I don't think he comprehended what I been posting.He kept calling everything crap and nonsense.Two words bachelor !!! oh well, Don't waste your time and energy for someone like him.Leave him alone in his obsession of legend in his own little mind.....

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
GeoG said:
@Nawaz

I think there is a sure deficit of common sense and courtesy , GeoG brother.I don't think he comprehended what I been posting.He kept calling everything crap and nonsense.Two words bachelor !!! oh well, Don't waste your time and energy for someone like him.Leave him alone in his obsession of legend in his own little mind.....

@zaidi qasim..

I have no other words better then crap and nounsence to write against ur comment.....u got what u deserve

@GeoG
ur last comment shows the level of maturity u r keeping with you.

Zaidi Qasim

Nawaz09 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
GeoG said:
@Nawaz

@zaidi qasim..

I have no other words better then crap and nounsence to write against ur comment.....u got what u deserve

@GeoG

Comments ? what comments. These are facts about your Pir of London's kartoots and your mafia party's activities in the past. I guess you don't like them. But I will keep bringing them up for those who like to glorify a fugitive and a dictator both of those sitting under their master's backyard.

GeoG

Zaidi Qasim said:
GeoG said:
@Nawaz

Zaidi Bhai, Couldnt agree more. There is surely a big deficit and whatever small balance is left is damaged beyond repair.

You may argue with them all night but In Ka Kawwa Sufaid Hi Rehta Hai.

There are one or two serious followers like Saga but people like gentleman (hath kanp gayay writing this) only deserve two lines response which shows them their own image.

Hats off to your patience, anyway.

GeoG

Nawaz09 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
GeoG said:
@Nawaz

@GeoG

Chal Ab Chao Chao Kartay Jao,
Kissi Parhay Likhay Say Dictation Lay Kar Doobara Likho

Your writing suggests and I Guess you are Spartacus!!. Come on spill the beans.

Zaidi Qasim

GeoG said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
GeoG said:
@Nawaz

Zaidi Bhai, Couldnt agree more. There is surely a big deficit and whatever small balance is left is damaged beyond repair.

You may argue with them all night but In Ka Kawwa Sufaid Hi Rehta Hai.

There are one or two serious followers like Saga but people like gentleman (hath kanp gayay writing this) only deserve two lines response which shows them their own image.

Hats off to your patience, anyway.

You are absloutely right brother. But on the other hand I feel really sad as well to see the waste and found no answer to our lack of principle and morals.If we as a nation have people who praise dictators, murderers and fugitive of law , then how would we ever able to bring this nation under the bound of civilized behaviour, respect of law and protect our values ? If we build the reputation of giving guard of honour to the dictators at the time of their leave,glorify fugitives and run aways ,how would we able to establish the justice and trinquality in our country ? These are the things come in to my mind when I see the intellect bankuptcy of some of the people in my country.

GeoG

Nawaz09 said:
@GeoG @ Zaidi Qasim

[clap] [funnny] [hilar]

I had a good hearty laugh, thank you.
Jab Chokidar Aa Gayay Tou Ku.. Galli Ki Nukar Par Baith Kar Bhonkanay Say Phir Bi Baz Nahi Aata.