Hamarey Pass Sirf Paanch Saal Hain.....Javed Chaudhry.

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1101271272-1.jpg

1101271272-2.gif

g.gif

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
It would be nice for once what each of you think about these issues raised in the article? It would be good to see how each of us want to improve Pakistan without criticising each other.

1. Foreign Aid - I believe we should stop all foreign aid as it doesn't help the poor people and rather end up in the pockets of ruling elite.

2. Agricultural Tax- I am all in favour of tax net to be widen but it shouldn't put burden on poor farmers.

3. Accountability and Justice - I believe everyone should be accountable no matter if you are bog, small, politician, military, Muslim, qadiyani, Hindu or Zionist.

4. Extremism- I am not in favour of extremism but not sure what can be done about so many outfits. They just keep increasing.

5. Controlling establishment- I think that is linked to accountability and justice and if it's done there won't be an issue with establishment.

6. Education- I would also like to provide free education and all schools / madrassah should follow basic curriculum and then they can teach whatever appropriate education to their pupils.

Last edited:

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
A very good Analysis by a Foreign Political Analyst. He has summed up things in very nice way.................and to the point. And still he is being nice to not give us a real ugly scenario after 5 years.............IF..........we do not correct ourself...............Time is running out..........

ASQR1

A strange analysis,

why does this diplomat stop supporting those who steel money from Pakistan that comes as aid.
Why does this diplomat not help Pakistan by telling Swiss banks that all the stolen money sitting Swiss bank be returned to Pakistan.
Why does this diplomat stop supporting all these Leaders who are keeping this money in Swiss banks.
Why does this diplomat not accept the fact that Pakistan has spent 60 billion dollars on this war and is suffering, why should Pakistan alone bear the burden of it besides 3500 dead.
Why Pakistan cannot make schools is because of this war and Pakistani children are unable to go to schools. due to No money for schools.

This is a hoax as this diplomat talks about Saudi Arabia as part of the cartel who will stop helping Pakistan, Saudis are our brothers and they will never want to see Pakistan go down. infect they will not be part of this cartel which demands from Pakistan unreasonable things and is not willing to be partners in this war to share all the loses equally.

It is funny that these kind of people predicted end of Pakistan in 2010, it proves that they are enemies of Pakistan busy spreading propaganda of hatred for Pakistan.

this seem like a thing made by someone as one can clearly the mistake of putting Saudis in the same group as others who are pressuring Pakistan

Last edited:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
دیکھیے ہمارا ملک کافی مشکل حالات سے گزر رہا ہے لیکن اسکا مطلب یہ نہیں ہے کہ ان حالات کو سدھاراہ نہیں جاسکتا -اس کیلیے ہمیں دن رات انتھک محنت کرنا پڑیگی اور کچھ ایسے اقدامات کرنے ہونگے جو ہوسکتا ہے کہ ہمارے بہت سارے دوستوں اور رشتےداروں کو بھی پسند نہ آیئں بلکے یہ بھی ممکن ہے کہ خود ہمکو بھی انکی وجہ سے مشکلات ہوں ، لیکن اگر ہم واقعی سنجیدہ ہیں تو ہمکو یہ سب کرنا پڑےگا -

١- کچھ سالوں کیلیے سو روپے سے بڑے تمام کرنسی نوٹ ختم کر دینے جائیں ، اس کا فائدہ یہ ہوگا کہ لمبی لمبی رقوم کا تبادلہ مشکل ہو جائےگا - اسکی وجہ سے کرپشن میں کمی ہوگی - کچھ عرصے کیلیے ہر چند سال بعد تمام کرنسی تبدیل کی جاے -

٢- بنک اکاونٹ کھولتے وقت سخت جانچ بین ہونی چاہیے - صرف ٹیکس دہندہ لوگوں کے اکاونٹ کھولے جائیں - ملک سے باھر پیسہ لیجانے پر پابندی ہونی چاہیے - پاکستان میں رہنے والوں کے فارن اکسچج اکاونٹ نہیں ہونے چاہیئں -

٣- کرنسی اکسچجیز بند کر دینے چاہیئں ، صرف سٹیٹ بنک کو فارن کرنسی تبدیل کرنے کی اجازت ہونی چاہیے اور وہ بھی صرف ان لوگوں کی جو ملک سے باہر رہتے ہوں - اور صرف پاسپورٹ دیکھ کر فارن کرنسی تبدیل ہونی چاہیے -

٤- جو پاکستانی ملک سے باہر اپنا کریڈٹ کارڈ استعمال کریں اسکی ایک حد مقرر ہونی چاہیے

٥- بنکوں میں ایک دن میں صرف ایک لاکھ روپے نقد نکالنے اور جمع کرانے کی اجازت ہونی چاہیے - کاروبار کرنے والوں کو کسی حد تک چھوٹ مل سکتی ہے - بنک میں نقد پیسہ جمع کرواتے وقت بتانا ہوگا کہ پیسہ کہاں سے آیا - اور آیا اس پر ٹیکس دیا گیا کہ نہیں - بنک میں جمع شدہ رقم اور آمدنی میں مماثلت ہونی چاہیے -

٦- کھانے پینے اور روز مراہ کے استعمال کی چیزوں کے علاوہ ہر چیز کی خریداری صرف چیک سے ہونی چاہیے -

٧- شہروں کو ملانے والی شاہراہوں پر ہر چند میل بعد چنگیاں ہونی چاہیئں -

٨- کچھ عرصے کیلیے ہر ریلوے سٹشن پر آنے اور جانے والے مسافروں کا سامان چیک ہونا چاہیے

٩- ہر مالک مکان کو ایک ہفتے کے اندر اندر نے آنے والے کرایدار کے بارے میں پولیس کو اطلاع دینی چاہیے

یہ صرف چند تجاویز ہیں مجھے یقین ہے کہ تمام لوگ ان سے متفق نہیں ہونگے لیکن یہ شروعات ہے - اسکے علاوہ جیسے جیسے ہم آگے چلئینگے ان میں تبدیلیاں اور اضافہ کرسکتے ہیں

Last edited:

canadian

It would be nice for once what each of you think about these issues raised in the article? It would be good to see how each of us want to improve Pakistan without criticising each other.

1. Foreign Aid - I believe we should stop all foreign aid as it doesn't help the poor people and rather end up in the pockets of ruling elite.

2. Agricultural Tax- I am all in favour of tax net to be widen but it shouldn't put burden on poor farmers.

3. Accountability and Justice - I believe everyone should be accountable no matter if you are bog, small, politician, military, Muslim, qadiyani, Hindu or Zionist.

4. Extremism- I am not in favour of extremism but not sure what can be done about so many outfits. They just keep increasing.

5. Controlling establishment- I think that is linked to accountability and justice and if it's done there won't be an issue with establishment.

6. Education- I would also like to provide free education and all schools / madrassah should follow basic curriculum and then they can teach whatever appropriate education to their pupils.

The Diplomat works for somebody else and this may be the actual requirement of his job.Besides he works for another Country,why he should bother
about our problems ?? Our politicians are responsible to look into all that you have mentioned.Those Countries may have their own axe to grind and
that's how they may be corrupting our people to achieve their motives.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
one simple solution for all the problems we have=honest,capable,sincere & committed leadership.....everything would b fyn.