Half a Million Troops In One State Of The Largest Democracy | Musharraf was at brink of Kashmir solu

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Despite staying in power for a decade MQM has failed to resolve issues of Karachi. Situation has further deteriorated during MQM rule. How can you claim to resolve Kashmir issue.

Wahan pehle hi bohot log shaheed ho rahay hain MQM ne rahi sahi kasar bhi nikalni hay. Khuda ke liye bakhsh do.

QeT of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has called for a permanent solution to the Kashmir dispute by division along the Line of Control (LoC).

Its better to swallow the bitter pill now than to further destroy the country (Pakistan), Altaf Hussain said from his party head office in London. The 742-km-long LoC, the de facto ceasefire line, divides Jammu and Kashmir between India and Pakistan.

he has offered his services for resolving the crisis.

QeT Said Violence and terrorism have failed in resolving the Kashmir issue for the past 54 years, and they will not resolve it in the next 54 years

Further QeT said the LoC could possibly be considered a permanent solution to the long-standing issue of Kashmir.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
salam all

Mr Altaf Hussein keeps mentioning he would take care of the rights of minorities, or at least the MQM supporters say it.

Can anybody tell me, specially those who are member of the MQM:

1. Which minorities is he talking about, Hindu, Sikh, Christians, Qadyanis or else?

2. Could he also be a Qadyani in hidings? I have seen videos in which he has talked positively about Qadiany's.

Please help me understand.
Jazakallah

Well, You Know MQM is basically a Secular Political Party in Pakistan.. And the Purpose of the formation of MQM was based on to raise Voice for the rights of Minorities..Yes They are the Minors in Pakistan
Being a Secular Person, Altaf Hussain and MQM rasie their Voice for not Only MUSLIMS rasie their VOICE for other religions..
Pakistan was made on the same bases.. Quaid-e-Azam clearly passed his Manifesto for the Minorities.. All religious sect can pass their lives as they want no restriction.. As Well as, QeT and MQM following the same thoughts of Quaid-e-Azam.. and Be a Secular as Quaid-e-Azam

mrBonga

Citizen
salam all

Mr Altaf Hussein keeps mentioning he would take care of the rights of minorities, or at least the MQM supporters say it.

Can anybody tell me, specially those who are member of the MQM:

1. Which minorities is he talking about, Hindu, Sikh, Christians, Qadyanis or else?

2. Could he also be a Qadyani in hidings? I have seen videos in which he has talked positively about Qadiany's.

Please help me understand.
Jazakallah

he got one and only wife if he cant make his minority happy how can he help other minorities happy?
his exwife says he was abusive and cruel to her..if he is such bastard to his half how he can be good to minorities.Does it make scence??

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Secondly to the supporter of this mafia terrorist group MQM, whos trying to make a feigned impression here that Musharraf might have been a vital link, if he managed to hold on the reins of power in Pakistan, to solve this perennial issue of J&K I can just have a good laugh on his trivial shallow line of thought and a right to scorn this misplaced conception. A man who was unable to maintain any peace in that piece of land on which he was sworn in as its unchallenged totalitarian dictator how come an imbecile can have any expectations from this coward 9Musharraf) to untie the Gordian Knot of issues (Kashmir conflict with Indians) and make him claim the heir of the legacy of Alexander the Great?

Recent deplorable and sad events in this region are an enough portrayal of this sick b******s emphatic and successful policies which he implemented at the gun point of his hegemonic murderer masters and needless to mention the pride which this sham hero of yours used to feel whilst licking their slimy a**** on day in day out basis during the glorious days of his reign. Daily spillage of blood, kidnappings, bombardments and gun battles in this region is what the glorious continuation of that sick policy which was initiated by his equally evil predecessor Zia ul Haq in the 1980s. One can only view more destruction, pillage and unrest in this region rather then the solution of any internal and external problems during the era of Musharraf and his cronies (Including that mafia gang of MQM). Instead of waiting to see the concrete solution of J&K problem we have to divert all of our energies and attentions towards the restoration of bonding & cohesion of its disgruntled federal units which have suffered the severest jolts (To its cohesion) under the dictates of this shameless character Musharraf and his collaborators.

Ohh.. Bret Hawk.. Need a massive Correction in your thoughts for the MQM. Any ways

Aug 12: National Kashmir Committee chairman Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan has appealed to all political parties, organizations and intellectuals to evolve a national consensus on the Kashmir issue.

He was speaking at a meeting organized by the Nazaria-i-Pakistan Foundation and the Pakistan Movement Workers Trust at their Aiwan in connection with independence week celebrations here on Monday.

He said that various agendas and proposals for the solution to the Kashmir issue were being put forward by political parties, organizations, intellectuals and columnists which had caused a great confusion. The need of the hour was a national consensus on the issue and all other agendas and proposals should be discarded to remove the confusion, he advised.

He said that President Musharrafs stand on the Kashmir issue was unambiguous that the Kashmir dispute was not a regional nor a bilateral issue and that Pakistan like India was a party to the dispute which must be settled with the consent of the people of Kashmir.

He said that the president had been making it clear to the world leaders that the issue should be solved by holding negotiations as early as possible.

He said that India had adopted all tactics to suppress the freedom struggle of Kashmiris with the help of 800,000 armed troops in the valley but it had failed to solve the problem. He said that India had now brought its armed forces on the Pakistan borders. War was no solution. Since it was likely to be a nuclear war, it would be disastrous which nobody could win.

Referring to his recent tour of America and Europe, the Kashmir committee chairman said that he had full and frank discussions with the members of thinktanks, journalists, newspaper editors and analysts and he explained to them Pakistans stand on the Kashmir issue. He discounted all rumours about the various formulae which the people of Pakistan here believed the US State Department or various thinktanks or other agencies were suggesting for the solution to the Kashmir issue.

He said that he had not heard of any formula during his visit to that country. He said that nobody was prepared to take the responsibility of implementing any formula.

He said that such rumours only added to the confusion and the number of Pakistans opponents. He said that any just solution to the Kashmir issue was also in the interest of America.

He criticized the people who said that if there had been no Azad Kashmir, the Kashmir issue would have been solved long ago. He said that Azad Kashmirs 32,000 square miles area had been liberated by the people of that area from India. It was providing a defence depth to Pakistan otherwise India would have brought its forces right in Pakistans northern parts. Azad Kashmir was providing defence line for Pakistan far away from its borders. The situation in Pakistan would have been much different from now without Azad Kashmir, he added.

He also took exception to the PTV news telecast the other day that the people who had killed themselves after the attack on a church missionary school in Murree appeared to be either Kashmiris or Afghans. He said that such news created a wrong impression and the PTV must tender an apology.

Kashmir Action Committee Pakistan president Dr Muzaffar Shah said that the Kashmir issue had entered a crucial phase and all political and religious parties of Pakistan, Kashmiri organizations and intellectuals should extend their support to President Musharrafs stand on the Kashmir issue. They must also express their solidarity with the people of Kashmir who were looking towards the people of Pakistan for moral support. He said that despite Indias opposition Kashmir had become an international issue and Pakistan should make the best use of this opportunity to get the international support to its stand for the solution to the Kashmir issue. He said that India had got stuckup in Kashmir and was not finding any wayout.

Nazaria Foundation secretary Dr Rafiq Ahmad said that Pakistan was incomplete and its independence was in danger without Kashmir. He recalled Allama Iqbals interest in Kashmir as was evident from his verses.

Source

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
he got one and only wife if he cant make his minority happy how can he help other minorities happy?
his exwife says he was abusive and cruel to her..if he is such bastard to his half how he can be good to minorities.Does it make scence??

Do you agree, Your Statement also doesn't make any Sense..
Bro, Don't Post irrelevant Post, You have guts to debate on this thread then stick here other wise left this.. No Vulgarity allow here

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sach laga mere laal ko karwaa..
Kindly Stick on this Topic.. Don't create here controversial Statement.. Here We are talking about the Stance of MQM on the Issue of Kashmir..
Haha @ your Last Statement.. Why do i Keep Silence, Plz give me any reason.. That's why bcoz I'm Post here the Great Stance of MQM and then You feel Irritate with this.. Ohh Come On grew Up as soon as Possible..

Read your own sentences and see if it make sense.i.e Grew up !! Don't create here controversial statement !!! I am post here !!
what school did you go to ? By the way, it is better if you start writting in roman urdu, at least it will be elligible for some if not all. The only stance on any issue MQM ever has is on Bhutta Khori and finding new ways to generate their revnue.if you understand what is written in my post, you wouldn't open your yellow teeth for exhibition. But then again, there is not even a drop of shame which goes touching you. If you got nothing to say and you only open your lips to spit out some more non sense and propaganda, then the silence is thousand time better than it. Off course, it is difficult to understand for the pea brains like yours.

Last edited:

thetruth

Citizen
what he meant that Mush would have sold Kashmir to India and pocket $500million just like he pocketed $300million selling Pakistanis to the US. May be Allah ousted Mush for that reason. If that the case then the ousting of Mush was a blessing for us.

traitors and ghaddars (cry)

Khud aap canada main baith kr angrezo k liaey kaam kr rahey ho ore batain hmain suna rehy hoo.
kia ye khula tazaad nhi(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

gazoomartian

Have you any personal probelm with Altaf Hussain.. There is no problem with his workers to donate their money for the Movemenet, But those peoples like you interrupt the internal matters of MQM and its workers.. Is this make any Sense?

NO you didn't make any sense at all

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Indian army can't behave recklessly to solve the Kashmir problem therefore we need lots of troops in Kashmir. If Indian army behaved the way Pakistani army behaved in Bangladeshi we would solve the problem in one week ( but we can't be that inhuman).

I have yet to see an Indian who can write an impartial and unbiased post. In one way or the other, in every case, in every talk, in every post, hatred for Pakistan eventually clouds your judgment and you end up in showing your lack of empathy. Thank you Allah SWT for partition in 1947.

India would prefer to deal with army people in Pakistan. Sure. History tells us that in non military areas, army made every decision that served the purpose of India, starting from water accord in 1960 till Gen. Sb's 4 point formula for Kashmir solution.

Since 9/11, all the ''external'' support has been withdrawn from Kashmir under the changed scenario of international politics. That has not changed any ground reality in Kashmir as the freedom struggle is an indigenous demand of the people that does not need any external support.

Since 47, using all the inhuman measures that anyone can think of, that resulted in the killing hundred and thousands of Kashmiris, you are far from any solution. So, whatever kind of remaining ''inhuman'' measures you have in your mind, please go ahead and try them for another 60 years and I assure you nothing will change.

Making claims that you can change everything within a week indicates your lack of knowledge about the history of Kashmiri people.

Latest evidence of your humanity is the killing of a protesting child by a bullet in the center of his forehead. Curfew and banning the news papers are not even worth mentioning. And, you and Indian media, rather brainless Indian media would point fingers towards Pakistan for reaction to all of this.

Accept the facts and grow up.

Last edited:

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
qet of the muttahida qaumi movement (mqm) has called for a permanent solution to the kashmir dispute by division along the line of control (loc).

It’s better to swallow the bitter pill now than to further destroy the country (pakistan), altaf hussain said from his party head office in london. The 742-km-long loc, the de facto ceasefire line, divides jammu and kashmir between india and pakistan.

He has offered his services for resolving the crisis.

Qet said violence and terrorism have failed in resolving the kashmir issue for the past 54 years, and they will not resolve it in the next 54 years

further qet said the loc “could possibly be considered a permanent solution to the long-standing issue of kashmir.”

insulting.

Thank you AH sb. At least you did not say that AJK should also be handed over to India.

Last edited:

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh well, Ammad , If I keep reading your and woofer posts, I will end up in the front row of Anti MQM forces.

so you follow our Quaid in general or only when it serves your purpose?

Quaid e Azam believed in political struggle only. Why MQM/ Baber Ghori sb is waiting for ANP or PPP to start de-weaponization in Karachi?

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

oh well, Ammad , If I keep reading your and woofer posts, I will end up in the front row of Anti MQM forces.

so you follow our Quaid in general or only when it serves your purpose?

Quaid e Azam believed in political struggle only. Why MQM/ Baber Ghori sb is waiting for ANP or PPP to start de-weaponization of Karachi?

RajaKhanMd:

I thought I should at least comments on your opinion that it seems blessing in disguised that after spending his life in wilderness, Pir of London sharif got the services of these twin Bafoons which when put together with the Pir will make a good stooges and trika of ignorance, illiteracy and total floppiness. Some of the sentences are so funny that it saves you a ticket to see Ansari. And this is the real faces of all the educated breed of MQM workers and depth of their mentality. I am glad that these both taking part in the forum and slowly but surely exposing the real face of a facist party with their intellectual level and their perception of looking at the things. Keep up the good work good guys , your Pir will be proud of you and your thinking.

Last edited:

Lotto649

Citizen
Despite staying in power for a decade MQM has failed to resolve issues of Karachi. Situation has further deteriorated during MQM rule. How can you claim to resolve Kashmir issue.

Wahan pehle hi bohot log shaheed ho rahay hain MQM ne rahi sahi kasar bhi nikalni hay. Khuda ke liye bakhsh do.

Come to Karachi and see yourself. My is city is like Dubai.