Adeel

Founder
Re: PTI Faisalabad jalsa an utter failure OR a success??

even a singer like ibrar malik or shahzad roy can get more bigger original local crowd.more than half of the people hav been brought on pti expense from different cities by pti leaders .only imran has entered jalsa with about one thousand .

Looks like a pretty huge crowd. I am not sure what you are looking?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Hakumat Hatao Mulk Bachao Faisalabad Jalsa LIVE webcast, 24 July, 1600 hrs

- Update: Ahsan Rasheed (PTI Punjab President) addressing to the Crowd
- Updates: Youth will have to play their role in Elections by using their Votes, says Dr. Arif Alvi
- Update : Arif Alvi, today IK came to make a relation with You Dear Youth
- Updates:Youth will have to play their role in Elections by using their Votes, says Dr. Arif Alvi (Secretary General PTI)
- Updates :Imran Khan is the name of Revolution which Pakistan Needs. The youth of Pakistan Needs to listen to Imran Khan, says Dr. Arif Alvi while addressing to the jalsa
- Happening Now: Dr Arif Alvi addressing to the jalsa

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

- Chairman Imran Khan to speak to the people at Jalsa very soon

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: PTI Faisalabad jalsa a utter failure

only 350 people r seeing the jalsa on internet from PTI website live streaming. Anyone can confirm it by going on pti website.
So only 350 people from whole Pak r seeing jalsa on internet.
Where is PTI internet force and its claimed youth follower ???????????????????????????????????????????????(omg)(omg)

Right now at PST 10.00 P.m. .... 1150 people watching this on net....
I think it is a good signal .....

and now at 10.17 p.m. pst ....1275 ...Imran is going well......good work by PTI

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

People have gone absolutely crazy....WOW...Go Guys Go.

honesty

Banned

have u seen moderator 5 or 6 thousand people crowded somewhere

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)

@thread starter

you got to be kidding me dude. Just one side 5-6k

thats a bloody huge crowd!!!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

- There will be a bigger revolution this time in Pakistan than 1970, the people of Pakistan are awake now and they must fight for their rights and get rid of these corrupt rulers.

- My message to all the sisters, mothers - women can play a great role in betterment of Pakistan, when the women and Youth will unite for this movement no force can stop them. Register your votes and fight for your rights!

- I ask you all to prepare for elections, Subscribe to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf for "SMS" updates at 80022. Send an SMS to 80022 mentioning your city name and become a member. Spread the message all over social media.

- I congratulate the people of Faislabad, Inqalab has started in Pakistan from here - the people of Pakistan will make all the corrupt people accountable.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)

good speech... (clap) INshAllah Aglay electino mai dodh ka dodh aur pani ka pani ho jai ga...