hahahahhahahahhahahha

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veM5oYVudb8[/video]

idrexton

Voter (50+ posts)
WTF ...... U SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF URSELF ... THE STUFF U R SHARING WITH OTHERS IS NEITHER FUNNY NOR ACCEPTABLE...

THIS KIND OF STUFF HAS ALWAYS BEEN ARTIFICIALLY CREATED BY ISLAM ENEMIES .... AND U SEEMS TO BE A SUPPORTER OF THEM.....

JUST SHUT UR ***** MOUTH .... BOHAT DAANT NIKAL RAHAIN HAIN TUMHARE AND HIDE UR ***** BATEESI :x

nomiz

Councller (250+ posts)
I think u must be a Hindu person (Raju) no Muslim can upload this type of VDO, well everything will be acceptable but please dont play with religion hope no one can repeat these kind of stuff next time...

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asalamualikum wr wb,

Thank you for kind words guys.
How is this video making fun of islam? some guy tripped and he took others with him. It is just funny how it happened lol

take a chill pill and relax.

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
there is nothing worng,,its just a funny video,,,,,nothing more,,,,

dont relate it with islam or this issue,,,

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Asalam alaqum,
we muslims are not aloud to make fun of our religion,if u want to laugh there are other many kinds of jokes,but plz dont follow christians and jews who dont botherabout God and prophets ,they make fun of them by making cartoons and movies.and for u black rock no one is aloud to play with the emotions of muslims by making fun of masjids and prayers,shame on both of u .

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
meray bhai is mian tension he kia hai,,y r u comparing the jews and other thing with this issue ,,its not making a joke or not crated video,,and u r comparing it with cartoons i think u people should relook ur opinion,,dont be agressive be cool n enjoy this stuff,,

plzz admin dont delete this on such stupid request

Adeel

Founder
I can't believe people are upset on this video. It is just a joke for god sakes and has nothing to do with islam.

sheazy50

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
salam to all brothers
yaar first of all you learn islam then talk about islam koi kah raha hai kai muslims kay emotions kay sath math keloo koi kuch just go first and take out The Holy Quran and then read out fully and try to understand it dont recite it without knowing the meaning this clip is just a funny clip thats it so dont make it issue of cartoons and relate it with jews ok First learn Quran i can assure u that in pakistan the peoples are just muslims by name only just ask some body that when dear prophet MUHAMMAD PBUH born they wouldnt even know that wat they know will be that which new movie of shahrukh and salman or bla bla bla is releasing recently so to all brothers and sisters please learn Quran by understanding not by just reciting.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
sheazy50 said:
salam to all brothers
yaar first of all you learn islam then talk about islam koi kah raha hai kai muslims kay emotions kay sath math keloo koi kuch just go first and take out The Holy Quran and then read out fully and try to understand it dont recite it without knowing the meaning this clip is just a funny clip thats it so dont make it issue of cartoons and relate it with jews ok First learn Quran i can assure u that in pakistan the peoples are just muslims by name only just ask some body that when dear prophet MUHAMMAD PBUH born they wouldnt even know that wat they know will be that which new movie of shahrukh and salman or bla bla bla is releasing recently so to all brothers and sisters please learn Quran by understanding not by just reciting.

Very well put!

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar pata nahi hum loog keon nahi samajh rahay,,,hum loog religion ko follow nahi kartay but aise video aa jai tou foran shoor dal rahay hain k its a joke on religion,,yaar kuch sharam karo or insaan ban k socho

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
ALHAMDULILLAH KAY EMAN KUCH BAQI HAI SHOR MACHANAY WALON MAIN,INSAN WO HAI WHO HAD FAITH IN ALLAH AND RESPECT FOR THE MASJIDS AND PRAYERS.I THINK THIS SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR SO CALLED MUSLIMS .INSTEAD OF GIVING EXPLANATIONS SAY SORRY TO UR ALLAH.