Govt favouring nephew of Justice Ramday for ISI chief but COAS has other options!

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: ائی ایس ائی کا اگلا چیف ؟

Perhaps world's only country where such appointments are discussed widely in media and also amongst masses.

Have been living in the UK for last many years, take some interest in the local politics and current affairs but only heard MI6's and MI5's heads' names once or may be twice. Don't know when they are changed.

Never ever heard Supreme Court's Chief Justice's or other such judges' names.

But at the same time there is no Shareefs and Zardaris here, Alhumdulillah.

Bro that's why I am against Pakistani intellectuals. The amount of tosh they give to Pakistani people and with such bogus authority.
If they even utter such a word in a civilised country including in the UK, they would be shot down immediately. These crooks sometimes complaint against IK's terse language. But you and I both know, in the UK they would get a straight abusive verbal barrage from Joe public.
Pakistanis have to learn a lot. Where people like Kashif Abbasi and Bad Admi are considered "intellectuals" then we have lot to worry about.
Yesterday BadAdmi had a program full of thug characters in his program, with the same devilish smile on his face through out the program.
I am just watching Kashif's program, he has brought Absar, Shami etc on his program today. The only exception is Zafar Hilali.
While for this whole week, Mubashir, Bhatti and Sabir Shakir have disappeared from the screen. Why? Was there pressure on the owners of ARY from the government and they have gone pro government and given programs to crooks like Bad Admi and Kashif? Bad Adami has done 2 hours long program everyday this week, boiling my blood to no end.
Shami had been kicked out by Dunia, but he had been on Kashif's show second day in a row. Why?

shami11

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yar sub log please meray ISI kay chief bannay ki lobby shoroo kero

jagga9

yar ye to her jagah baithy hain ..

poora poora khandan hai .... kis kis se laRain ge?????????????

Alllah madad ...

Petrolhead

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bro that's why I am against Pakistani intellectuals. The amount of tosh they give to Pakistani people and with such bogus authority.
If they even utter such a word in a civilised country including in the UK, they would be shot down immediately. These crooks sometimes complaint against IK's terse language. But you and I both know, in the UK they would get a straight abusive verbal barrage from Joe public.
Pakistanis have to learn a lot. Where people like Kashif Abbasi and Bad Admi are considered "intellectuals" then we have lot to worry about.
Yesterday BadAdmi had a program full of thug characters in his program, with the same devilish smile on his face through out the program.
I am just watching Kashif's program, he has brought Absar, Shami etc on his program today. The only exception is Zafar Hilali.
While for this whole week, Mubashir, Bhatti and Sabir Shakir have disappeared from the screen. Why? Was there pressure on the owners of ARY from the government and they have gone pro government and given programs to crooks like Bad Admi and Kashif? Bad Adami has done 2 hours long program everyday this week, boiling my blood to no end.
Shami had been kicked out by Dunia, but he had been on Kashif's show second day in a row. Why?

I don't like Mubasshir Luqman, but his absence along with Bhatti and Shakir, coupled with the appearance of Hanif Abbasi, Absar Alam, Mujeeb Shami, etc. is suggesting something fishy. Has ARY too gone with the Sharifs or are they backing off? Don't know. The absence of ARY's hawks is disturbing.

Sometimes I feel I worry too much for the people in Pakistan, may be I worry more than the Pakistanis living in Pakistan do. Why am I wasting my emotionals and time? I should focus on my well being instead. If not enough number of people in Pakistan rise up against the status quo just let them live as they've been living for 60 plus years. If Army, Judiciary, Bureaucracy, Media are all sold out how such a nation can ever come out of the slavery of the elite class?

m.sohail

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abhy Noora politically favor kr ky ISI chief lagy ga phir kahy ga ISI ko politics main nhy ana chahay, yah Nooray ky loog is double standard par kuch kahain gy?

shumali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hakomat Ramday ke bhanjey/bhatejay ko ISI ka chief banney ka intizar kar rahi hey, agar woh ISI ka chief na bana, to shayed COAS bana dengey......

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
10256805_1541342722762117_2409910534880359627_n.jpg

jason

I don't like Mubasshir Luqman, but his absence along with Bhatti and Shakir, coupled with the appearance of Hanif Abbasi, Absar Alam, Mujeeb Shami, etc. is suggesting something fishy. Has ARY too gone with the Sharifs or are they backing off? Don't know. The absence of ARY's hawks is disturbing.

Sometimes I feel I worry too much for the people in Pakistan, may be I worry more than the Pakistanis living in Pakistan do. Why am I wasting my emotionals and time? I should focus on my well being instead. If not enough number of people in Pakistan rise up against the status quo just let them live as they've been living for 60 plus years. If Army, Judiciary, Bureaucracy, Media are all sold out how such a nation can ever come out of the slavery of the elite class?
This Dharna has made clear to us that this parliament is not a democratic Parliament after all as it is clear that this parliament is not by the people or for the people.this point was being made by Orya in shahzeb khanzada programme.

This Dharna has also exposed the faces of so called islamists that they are with the status quo and it has made it clear that why rhey could not get success.

This dharna has completely exposed muslim League and its behaviour, corruption and high handedness.

This dharna has also made amply clear that pakisatan has travelled a lot in this period and it can never go back pre 14 th August position.

Khair Andesh

عوام کو اس سے کیا فرق پڑتا ہے کہ کون بن رہا ہے؟
اور نہ ہی عوام کا مفاد رکھ کر کسی کو بنایا جائے گا اور نہ ڈراپ کیا جائے گا۔
یہ بڑےلوگوں کی گیم ہے، عوام کالانعام کو دماغ نہیں تھکانا چاہئے

Amiable_Flame

MPA (400+ posts)
Ager ISI bhi politics ki nazar ho gai, to phir socho kia banay ga Pakistan ka. Abh to bol bol k hi thak gae hain .. kuch samaj nahin ata k kia karain .. abh khudkush halma reh gaya hay Raewind ja ke ker don ga .. Mera apna shehar hay waise to

drkjke

isi ka chief america select karay gaa...so america ko apna job kernai do please!no political arguments here

Last edited:

drkjke

Yar sub log please meray ISI kay chief bannay ki lobby shoroo kero

present isi chief was reported to be a distant cousin of indian actor shah rukh khan...i am afraid next isi chief may not be related to some other bolywood dancer singer.because we have already become joke among nations

Sniper

Jo bhi aya, us nay Raheel Sharif kay orders ko importance dayni hai or n o o r a y ko middle finger dayni hai.

cashkash

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Govt Favouring Nephew of RAMDAY as next ISI chief

sab noora kushti hai janab shareef police ,sharif courts and now paish e khidmat hai shareef army ye waqeel nahi judge hi kar leetay hain tera allah hi hafiz pakistan
badhsha shareef salamat hooooo