Government has decided to shoot Imran Khan , task has been given to SP Diplomatic Security :- Shire

Aladdin

Senator (1k+ posts)
عمران کو گولی مارنے کا فیصلہ ،شیریں مزاری

Sabir Shakir just said government is planing to assassinate Imran Khan.

Tiger get along with ik he is in danger

Insafians take ok in your custody sp cabinet security appointed to. Shoot the son of soil and army is on board they will come after as they don't want imran as pm as he is not corrupt . Guys get nawaz an his family march towards raiwaind and burn into ashes

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Govt has decided to shoot ImranKhan

The Govt has decided to shoot @ImranKhanPTI

BwXtDBfIUAAQE02.jpg

Cyclops

Minister (2k+ posts)
کدو ہوگا کچھ . نا مرد قسم کی قوم ہے . اب اگلے پچاس سال نورے کی غلامی کرنی ہے
Nawaz Shareef if you are planning this, then we will burn you with your family to death insha'Allah

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Whoever listen to this moron , needs to have his head examine... He should be arrested for inciting the violence. What he is doing sitting on one Tv channel is spreading the poision and rumours.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Aggar yeh sach hai to nooray butt aur khawaja sraon ki family kaa koi bacha bhi nahi bachaay gaaa inki nassal khatam kardi jaigi awam to kisi ko nahi chorna naa inko naa nooray ke kapooron ko

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Tiger get along with ik he is in danger

inshallah khan ko kuch nai hoo gaa .ive talked to my friends at the dharna they r on iks security.they r well equpied and willing to die for ik

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI supporters should go home and come back with guns and ammunition to
teach this gullu butt police a lesson. If you can get hold of ak47's or m16's that
would be enough to give them a good beating.

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
may Allawh SWT help Pakistanis and protect Imran Khan. I have not seen a leader like Imran Khan in my life span.

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)

PTI supporters should go home and come back with guns and ammunition to
teach this gullu butt police a lesson. If you can get hold of ak47's or m16's that
would be enough to give them a good beating.

Zoyaa

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: The Govt has decided to shoot ImranKhan

I wish it is just a rumor and not true otherwise Noora has to pay the huge price of his dumb plan.

MunchyMike

Minister (2k+ posts)

images

Time to get guns out and kill atleast 1000 gullu butt police to teach them
a lesson. After that they won't dare fire on innocent people.