good sign for Imran Khan

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Existing political system in Pakistan is not more than a Musical Chair game among landlords (royal shoe polisher of British era) and Industrialist (corrupts) conducted by West occupied Establishment, although it is impossible for Imran Khan or anyone else to make any difference.

It is a good sign for Imran Khan and PTI they are discussed in Media and Masses. At other hand there are so many old and new political parties/personalities media and masses do not worth them to discuss i.e. S. Rashed- Pakistan Awami League, Tahir ul Qadri - Awami Thareekh, various groups of PP & ML and many more.

This is recognition of potential Imran Khan has. His political/non-political rivals see him as a potential threat for themselves and his supporter sees him as an alternate to existing politicians.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
atensari said:
Existing political system in Pakistan is not more than a Musical Chair game among landlords (royal shoe polisher of British era) and Industrialist (corrupts) conducted by West occupied Establishment, although it is impossible for Imran Khan or anyone else to make any difference.

It is a good sign for Imran Khan and PTI they are discussed in Media and Masses. At other hand there are so many old and new political parties/personalities media and masses do not worth them to discuss i.e. S. Rashed- Pakistan Awami League, Tahir ul Qadri - Awami Thareekh, various groups of PP & ML and many more.

This is recognition of potential Imran Khan has. His political/non-political rivals see him as a potential threat for themselves and his supporter sees him as an alternate to existing politicians.

Absolutely, and his acceptance is in all provinces, in every city, in every community and best of all in every age group specially the young ones and growing by the day. In ten years time, he will be the undisputed leader of Pakistan.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
GeoG said:
atensari said:

Absolutely, and his acceptance is in all provinces, in every city, in every community and best of all in every age group specially the young ones and growing by the day. In ten years time, he will be the undisputed leader of Pakistan.

YUP absolutley, if not this one, I am hoping to see him as the PM in next election
unless Gen Kyani takes over before that

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
GeoG said:
atensari said:

YUP absolutley, if not this one, I am hoping to see him as the PM in next election
unless Gen Kyani takes over before that
I think he cant become anything with the routine process because the system is worst. But any abnormal situation can bring him up like taking over by army or anythink like that

Councller (250+ posts)
Imran khan apni zilat amez sikasat say bachne kylie MQM ky plate form sy election larna chaie. Yar khuda kylie ek seat tu jeet ja PM ki baten karta hy nabalikhq.

aamirnatt

Citizen
Yar wake up, this is time to wake Love for pakistan, not for yourself.
We will be with pakistan with out this we are nothing.
how is good for pakistan , either some one how is in pakistan or those who live outside the pakistan.

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@avatar??,are you a born fool or being an MQM supporter has made u a fool,if u opose the guy,oppose him with logic and asthetic sense,now adyas even a 4 year old talks better then you.!!

wbuttar

Citizen
PTI need to ally with some parties who are eagerly want to join Imran Khan. I do not know why MQM supporters are so illiterate look at their arguments and language.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
wbuttar said:
PTI need to ally with some parties who are eagerly want to join Imran Khan. I do not know why MQM supporters are so illiterate look at their arguments and language.

hum apni baatein krte hain yar! ye nai sudharne waley. chhoro. MQM supporters iss forum pe gand daalne ki 1 machine hain. Let them do their job and we just have 2 keep doing our job.

Hail Imran........We love Imran.........He is our Messiah