Good news for doctors - Governor Punjab in support of Young Doctor's Salary Increase

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
1101200098-1.gif

after reading this can anyone please tell me how much young doctor are getting now (salary and benefits) that forced them to protest for so long

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: good news for doctors.governer in support of young doctor salary increase

Their demands are right. Punjab govt should accept these demands asap!

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)

As per my information.

After graduation, you get Rs. 18000/ during your Internship/House job for one year.

If you decide to do fellowship (specialization)/FCPS, the minimum duration for a fellowship training in Pakistan is 4 years, you start with Rs. 22-23000/ with one thousand increase every year. So by the time you complete your training, you are around 32 years of age and earning 25-26K. No benefits.........as trainees are not Govt. employees.

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

If we have to keep our young Doctors in Pakistan, we have to give them better salaries and benefits.
We cry about that our educated youngster are looking to go out of Pakistan.

After graduation, you get Rs. 18000/ during your Internship/House job for one year.
How a young person can survive on this?

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)

i worked for a year during my house job for a mere rs 6000 ! and started post grad at just rs 12000.... now Alhamdulillah after alot of protest we are getting rs 22000.... but then considering the number of hours we put in and the night calls we have to do this is way tooo low! even after years of getting mbbs and fcps degrees we still stand nowhere.... naam k aagay DR tou lag gaya but itnay saalon ki sila kia mila? gets very frustrating

As per my information.

If you decide to do fellowship (specialization)/FCPS, the minimum duration for a fellowship training in Pakistan is 4 years, you start with Rs. 22-23000/ with one thousand increase every year. So by the time you complete your training, you are around 32 years of age and earning 25-26K. No benefits.........as trainees are not Govt. employees.