Goal of GHQ and Dirty Harry is to make Bilawal as next PM!!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
FnFtmmZXgAAowr_

Dirty Harry and company is supporting JI in Karachi...

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bari nai baat batai hay, I have been saying this since few years now and also got lots of abuse. Look the thing is, as said many a time, that in Pakistan, it is only FOUJ who will decide everything and they are slaves of UK and USA and their parasite nations like Saudia etc. If they order anything, this FOUJ will make sure to comply to that, this is why they and this country are there.

I_KON

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
جب پاکستانی عوام اپنے ہیجڑے ہونے کا ثبوت دے رہی ہے تو پھر ان کے لیے بلاول ہی سب سے مناسب پی ایم ہے

newday

Councller (250+ posts)
The way things are going,BBZ may well be next PM, you like it or not unless something strange happens.
Dissolving of PA was a one step towards that, and oh boy did PTI fell for that trap
Why do you think AAZ supported SS, only on one assurance..
How long is he going to last is another story

ammadk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can confirm that the boots want to make billo PM.
I heard this story from a Jiala in 2019. then I rubbished his claim thinking it was a rant. Haaji then asked Zardari to give billo to boots so they could groom him for leadership, but zardari was reluctant because of billo's safety. Maybe after certain assurances he agreed to play with them.

cisco

MPA (400+ posts)
Goal of GHQ
Pakistanio key maM****O ro till last minute and then run back to your country

Zulu76

MPA (400+ posts)
The American Israeli indian agents, Nadeem, Naseer and that bastard Bajwa traitor are now working on making a known homosexual, son of a illiterate and murderer of BB, Dakoo a Sindh PM of Pakistan. Hafiz is useless and ineffective.

Lampost Hangings should be applied on all traitors working for American, Indians and Zionist in Pakistan.

Revolution has begun in Pakistan, the rogue compromised coward Colonized American paid dollar Generals and their plans to break up Pakistan will fail by the power of Pakistani Awam.

The cancerous system of 75 years has been exposed as a worthless anti Pakistan fraud perpetrated by Army working for Western imperialist terrorists.

Real freedom from these despicable immoral GHQ filth will be achieved by blood and sacrifice by the people of Pakistan.

Iranian Sri Lanka models has started in Punjab, any criminal politician seen in awam will be killed.

Watched few beautiful videos in Punjab, awam pursuing politicians with stones and the cowards are running for their lives.

Soon, Jati Mujrah whore house Bilawal khusri house in Karachi will be burning soon.

Freedom from American Jewish slavery has begun.

Pakistan is in dire need of a new army structure. The current army brass is totally compromised infected with American influence and serving Zionist Indian interest in Pakistan.

Overhaul of ISI AKA GUSTAPO and the GHQ dollar Generals will save Pakistan.

Nadeem Anjum Bajwa Faisal Naseer Nawaz Zardari must face firing Squad.

Let the REVOLUTION BEGUN. Pakistan ZINDABAD.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
People are sleeping as usual and GHQ Pimps are enjoying on their money. This country has no future I am afraid. Pakistanis need to shift to somewhere else or start fighting for their rights.