Go to Pakistan! - Muslim family attacked by Hindutva mob in Gurgaon, Haryana, India

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)
Quide Azam kay kahnay PAKISTAN ko vote tao dia lakin Pak na anay ka anjaam hay yeah. Two Nation theory was true and still true

fannu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Quide Azam kay kahnay PAKISTAN ko vote tao dia lakin Pak na anay ka anjaam hay yeah. Two Nation theory was true and still true
Muslims are abducting Hindu girls in Pakistan and forcefully converting them to muslim.thank you Jinnah.

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)
Muslims are abducting Hindu girls in Pakistan and forcefully converting them to muslim.thank you Jinnah.

IK is taking action against it. and hopefully it will be vanished soon. however in India they just cut muslims like animals u better to control them

kashifraza

MPA (400+ posts)
What about those Muslims who came to Pakistan as muhajirs and getting killed by rangers ?
ranger think we are bloody civilian its know fact. even myself get abducted by army when i was just 17 i guess and was treated like roller coaster and hated it and against that mindset of our armed forces. still we have chance to correct it and its our own forces. One muhajir is President of Pakistan even now :) and enjoying full rights like pakistani and if u can read what indian Muslims says and suffer in india. Muslims are getting killed on daily basis even can't eat Beef. Pakistan is Blessing and a place to protect muslims of india