German Police Taking a Kid Forcefully From Muslim Family

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Two different scenarios in your eyes ( I say two different locations but same scenario), where the same group of people are being targeted.

1. Muslim Kid Targeted in Germany - Police snatching a kid from Parents Brutally as he resists
2. Muslim Women Kids Targeted in Israel.

Does your blind eyes see the similarity in the Target group or is it too much to visualize for you?

Oye Kanjra - Kinn kamon mein para hey - Tujhey apni MarYumm Qatri nazar nhi aati jiss ko aaj bhi dass dass qatriun ko deni parti hey jiss ke baad choti surgery ki zrurat pari hey.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Parents are sole Owner of the child , if child is happy with parents no one should be allowed to take them away

Thank you for your piece of wisdom - Please issue this order to all the western world who beleive that society through its agent the state can interfere when a child is abused by parents.

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
Climate Change Ocean GIF by European Commission

So back to what I have been saying. Either you follow the law of the land or stay in the country where you belong from.
Ok sir
Although I have tried to find relevance but faced difficult to find it because discussion was about nature of that law, but even then we overseas will try to act on your advice and will try to come back very soon Inshallah.

But very humbly I whould say that 90 percent of western also think thease laws need to be changed and as above the respectable member said parents should have all the authority and they are sole ownersof child and to teach deciplin,

otherwise thease laws are robbing away their parental rights
And in fact almost all parents use a bit physical help to teach the children..

Anyway this is process of evolution and this debate is going on.
Although I've spoken to the social workers as well, and even they themselves are convinced that this all practice is wrong and actually counterproductive and totally wastage of money.

Sometimes they say one دھپon the back is ok and sometimes two😛🤭and so on..the only difference b/w asian and Western is about دھپ or چھتر۔۔۔۔😛۔۔۔۔۔

Last edited:

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
THERE ARE POLICE AND CHILD PROTECTION AGENCY WORKERS. CAN'T YOU SEE WRITTEN THE WORD ""POLIZEI" ON JACKETS.... IN GERMAN IT MEANS POLICE
That's what I'm saying, police is there to enforce but judgment came from child protection to move the child from parents.

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Parents are sole Owner of the child , if child is happy with parents no one should be allowed to take them away
Kutti army and PDM supporter

Agar fitrat kay khilaf qanoon hay tu inn mulkoon may reh kiyin rahay ho?
Wapis aa jao Pakistan aur daykhu kitnay fitrat kay haq may qawaneen hain aur koon inko follow karta hay?

i dont think it is just because of that school shit but German police do what court ordered.There must be something else in it like parents were not sending kids to school etc.

Thank you for your piece of wisdom - Please issue this order to all the western world who beleive that society through its agent the state can interfere when a child is abused by parents.

what these illegal immigrants are doing in germany? Why they are not giving birth to children in their own country?​

Climate Change Ocean GIF by European Commission

Ok sir
Although I have tried to find relevance but faced difficult to find it because discussion was about nature of that law, but even then we overseas will try to act on your advice and will try to come back very soon Inshallah.

But very humbly I whould say that 90 percent of western also think thease laws need to be changed and as above the respectable member said parents should have all the authority and they are sole ownersof child and to teach deciplin,

otherwise thease laws are robbing away their parental rights
And in fact almost all parents use a bit physical help to teach the children..

Anyway this is process of evolution and this debate is going on.
Although I've spoken to the social workers as well, and even they themselves are convinced that this all practice is wrong and actually counterproductive and totally wastage of money.

Sometimes they say one دھپon the back is ok and sometimes two😛🤭and so on..the only difference b/w asian and Western is about دھپ or چھتر۔۔۔۔😛۔۔۔۔۔

That's what I'm saying, police is there to enforce but judgment came from child protection to move the child from parents.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1652082194993623044

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
go and ask this question from Pakistanis in UK and USA which are illegal mostly and are breeding faster then rats.
This whole world made for us, human kind which we believe as Muslims. Allah gave us system to follow which is Islam. Doesn't matter where we Muslims are we have our own system to follow.