German Police Taking a Kid Forcefully From Muslim Family

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
In UK social services take children away from parents to protect them.Cases of child cruelty are not very common but they do happen.There are many people who are sick and are not fit to be good parents.They are cruel to children.If social services find out then they will call the police and children are removed from parents.
بالکل ایسا ہی ہے ۔ اور اس طرح وہ بچے اور والدین کی زندگی جہنم بنا دیتے ہیں۔ اور بچے کی زندگی برباد کر دیتے ہیں ۔

اور اس بربادی کے لئیے اس محکمہ کو کھربوں روپے دیے جاتے ہیں

یہ انتہائی نامعقول اور فطرت کے خلاف بنایا گیا نظام ہے ۔
کیونکہ کہ اگر والدین کے پاس اتھارٹی نہیں ہوگی ۔تو وہ بچوں کو ڈسپلن نہیں سکھا سکیں گے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بالکل ایسا ہی ہے ۔ اور اس طرح وہ بچے اور والدین کی زندگی جہنم بنا دیتے ہیں۔ اور بچے کی زندگی برباد کر دیتے ہیں ۔

اور اس بربادی کے لئیے اس محکمہ کو کھربوں روپے دیے جاتے ہیں

یہ انتہائی نامعقول اور فطرت کے خلاف بنایا گیا نظام ہے ۔
کیونکہ کہ اگر والدین کے پاس اتھارٹی نہیں ہوگی ۔تو وہ بچوں کو ڈسپلن نہیں سکھا سکیں گے
Agar fitrat kay khilaf qanoon hay tu inn mulkoon may reh kiyin rahay ho?
Wapis aa jao Pakistan aur daykhu kitnay fitrat kay haq may qawaneen hain aur koon inko follow karta hay?

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i dont think it is just because of that school shit but German police do what court ordered.There must be something else in it like parents were not sending kids to school etc.

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agar fitrat kay khilaf qanoon hay tu inn mulkoon may reh kiyin rahay ho?
Wapis aa jao Pakistan aur daykhu kitnay fitrat kay haq may qawaneen hain aur koon inko follow karta hay?
ماشاء اللہ آپ کے کمنٹ سے اندازہ ہو رہا ہے کہ آپ کافی سمجھدار ھیں۔۔اللہ تعالی آپ کی سمجھداری میں اور اضافہ اور نکھار عطا فرمائے۔ آمین۔۔۔۔

Wake up Pak

ماشاء اللہ آپ کے کمنٹ سے اندازہ ہو رہا ہے کہ آپ کافی سمجھدار ھیں۔۔اللہ تعالی آپ کی سمجھداری میں اور اضافہ اور نکھار عطا فرمائے۔ آمین۔۔۔۔
Agar proper jawab nahi day sakhtay tu sarcastic comments say per haiz karain.

Wake up Pak

میرے لئیے بحث جیتنے سے زیادہ مقدم آ پ کی ۔خوشی ھے
🙋سو آ پ خوش تو ھم بھی خوش
Bhai behaus jitnay ya harany key baat nahi siraf logic say apna argument paysh kiya hay.

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are u guys not reading subtitles on the video? It says that School reported to police that this child's parents are teaching the child at home that Homosexuality is not allowed in Islam. So they came to separate him from parents....
I saw this video earlier with this title but I think this is not the reason. Atleast it was not established and seemed like a propaganda. There has to be strong negligence on parent's part leading to such court order though the conduct from Police does seem inappropriate.

nasir77

OCCUPIED PAKISTAN IS FACING GRAVE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS BY. HAFIZ GANG & COURTS ARE COMPLICIT !!! O A PHELAY APNA MULK TAY AZAD KER WA LOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
Bas isnay Musalmaan Bachay kee support nahi kerni lekin kafiroun kay zulm ka sath dena hay!

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
This has nothing to do with your original thread. Two different scenarios
Two different scenarios in your eyes ( I say two different locations but same scenario), where the same group of people are being targeted.

1. Muslim Kid Targeted in Germany - Police snatching a kid from Parents Brutally as he resists
2. Muslim Women Kids Targeted in Israel.

Does your blind eyes see the similarity in the Target group or is it too much to visualize for you?

Wake up Pak

Two different scenarios in your eyes ( I say two different locations but same scenario), where the same group of people are being targeted.

1. Muslim Kid Targeted in Germany - Police snatching a kid from Parents Brutally as he resists
2. Muslim Women Kids Targeted in Israel.

Does your blind eyes see the similarity in the Target group or is it too much to visualize for you?
It might be a good idea to consider seeking a professional opinion regarding your mental health.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Nothing but fucking cheap propaganda to spread hatered and act all victim, like we all love to act and believe, oh they are so zalim and we are so masoom!

Everybody just making noise without knowing the full story. I know for a fact taking children forcefully into state care is the absolute last resort. Usually because the parents fail to provide a decent home, environment or care for the child or there is some kind of abuse or abusive behaviour and this is taken very seriously.

A friend of my Mrs living in the Netherlands got into major trouble when she went to the hospital for a check up and something serious showed up and had to be taken care of immediately and was admitted overnight. Her 12 yr old son was at home alone for one day. She's not originally from Netherlands and didn't think it would be a big deal for her 12yr old son to be alone for one night and not that she had a choice or she planned it that way. Somehow the school got to know about this that her son was home alone ( Husband was out of country on business )

Man a huge mess was created that why did she leave her 12 year old child alone in the house. After a very lengthy telling off she was let off the hook warning her never to repeat that mistake again or else the child will be forcefully removed from her care.
Bremerhaven police confirmed that the incident occurred this week, but claimed that the video was circulated in social media with “false claims” about the reasons for the measure.

”The video shows a small section of a court-ordered measure to take two children into care,” the police said in a statement on Saturday.

“Taking children into care is always the last resort, and only happens for serious reasons. We cannot give any further explanations about the basis of this decision to protect the family and children.”

kayawish

if you dont send your kids to schools then Germany also take away your kids because Germany dont want illetrate population like in Pakistan.

yaar 20

Senator (1k+ posts)
Real......Story..
Tried to avoid to respond but... ۔۔

I'm whiteness of following all events👇👇
In UK

My friend's youngest son was beaten very lightly to not doing homework by my friend's wife and received very miner mark on his face.

Next day In school teacher inquired about face mark to the kid and he told her about his Mom....

And then Storm Arose...

The police rushed their home arrested the mother, took her in custody and all four children were snatched away aged 8 to 15 including her daughter.

The case continued for one and half year the children kept at four different place .there was a miserable situation they were crying to stay with there parents and parents as well .

there was a real caiatic situation.which prolonged for almost two years

.Eventually they handed the kids back and the family was reunited.

And the bill was almost four hundred thousand British ponds paid by government to social services.

Afterwards the family bond broken children were not allowing and accepting to have any deciplin implemented by parents.and even getting abscent from schools.
Education was suffering and in fact destroyed there academic carriers.

Latter my friend fed up and escaped to Pakistan along with whole family by pretending to take holidays in Lahore.
In Lahore he admitted the children's in school.
The youngest was again reported by teachers making problem In the class room.
the teachers took the permission to tackle heavy handedly.... meant realجھترول۔
It was done properly and practically.🩰🥊👞👞👞
And then it was happy ☺️ever after.
زرا نم ھو تو یہ مٹی بڑی زرخیز ہے ساقی 😛۔۔

After 3 years he returned back .
The family is alright now In Manchester.
But kids Carriers are ruined.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Real......Story..
Tried to avoid to respond but... ۔۔

I'm whiteness of following all events👇👇
In UK

My friend's youngest son was beaten very lightly to not doing homework by my friend's wife and received very miner mark on his face.

Next day In school teacher inquired about face mark to the kid and he told her about his Mom....

And then Storm Arose...

The police rushed their home arrested the mother, took her in custody and all four children were snatched away aged 8 to 15 including her daughter.

The case continued for one and half year the children kept at four different place .there was a miserable situation they were crying to stay with there parents and parents as well .

there was a real caiatic situation.which prolonged for almost two years

.Eventually they handed the kids back and the family was reunited.

And the bill was almost four hundred thousand British ponds paid by government to social services.

Afterwards the family bond broken children were not allowing and accepting to have any deciplin implemented by parents.and even getting abscent from schools.
Education was suffering and in fact destroyed there academic carriers.

Latter my friend fed up and escaped to Pakistan along with whole family by pretending to take holidays in Lahore.
In Lahore he admitted the children's in school.
The youngest was again reported by teachers making problem In the class room.
the teachers took the permission to tackle heavy handedly.... meant realجھترول۔
It was done properly and practically.🩰🥊👞👞👞
And then it was happy ☺️ever after.
زرا نم ھو تو یہ مٹی بڑی زرخیز ہے ساقی 😛۔۔

After 3 years he returned back .
The family is alright now In Manchester.
But kids Carriers are ruined.
So back to what I have been saying. Either you follow the law of the land or stay in the country where you belong from.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
The reason stated is wrong... The German police and accompanying agents repeatedly say that they are following the order of the "CHILD PROTECTION AGENCY".... They are talking politely while the Arabic people are shouting. It means:
The parents have physically abused him (e.g. hit him, spanked him) the child has reported to the school because the teacher asked him why there is a scar or something visible mark of abuse. The school must report to the Child protection agency and they take the child away from the family for its SAFETY.

IT HAPPENS IN WESTERN COUNTRIES EVERY DAY. SORRY FOR THE FAMILY, THEY ARE REFUGEES AND DO NOT KNOW THE RULES. I ASSUME.