Genghis Khan getting ready for a bloody operation

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
I never liked Talat but today I agree with him 1000%.

U-Turn Khan is taking a full 180 degree U-Turn on his previous stands.
how you are comparing two things togather .. pti ist went to election tribunal . where they were refused they went to supreme court they were refused they did jalsa in different part of country gave their fair demand to trail 4 constituencies with proof and white paper after a year when they were refused they bring dharna .. and call off dharna when supreme court made judicial commission and when judicial commission gave verdict against pti which is we are not agreed with but still pti accepted it .. how can you compare this with these idiots whom they gave 8 years to prove themsleves but failed to provide proof .

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
These people tried to incite baghawat within Army and issued Fitwa to murder 3 supreme court judges... Now these words cannot be taken back damage has already been done

It is better to make these people a history before someone act on their advice
this is treason they must be charged with treason and molvi haneef qurashi must be charged with blashphemy for blaming a poor non muslim and kept her in prison for 8 years ..

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These 3 molvis are inciting people to commit heinous crimes due to the ignorance of them...they need to be happy that they couldn’t prove that blasphemy took place rather they’re finding ways it to happen...put them behind bars...

Arfeen

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You can't kill an ideology. Their followers are not playing. They are ready to give their lives over this. They have proven themselves in their last dharna at Faizabad, which was support by U-turn Khan.

Police and Army can't win this fight in anyway. They must tolerate and let the anger die down among protesters.

I didn’t agree with IK’s stance back then , I couldn’t believe when PTI supported them.

Well Army and IK have to fix their deed now

HSiddiqui

Not happy with belittling and threatening Muslims in Pakistan. Now Genghis Khan is planning a bloody operation to show shebaz sharif and musharaf how it is really done. Unlike shahbaz this crazy Khan will not let the media see all the blood. His advisors are not happy with him just humiliating himself and charge sheeting 3 lanti judges and the army chief earlier tonight. They want to get rid of his govt.
Dq3CNziWoAMdssB.jpg

Dq3CNzjX4AEKee5.jpg

Dq3CNzmWwAELpzE.jpg

Dq3CNzjX0AAqZWB.jpg
LAW MUST PREVAIL AT EVERY COST IN A COUNTRY

Dream Seller

Not happy with belittling and threatening Muslims in Pakistan. Now Genghis Khan is planning a bloody operation to show shebaz sharif and musharaf how it is really done. Unlike shahbaz this crazy Khan will not let the media see all the blood. His advisors are not happy with him just humiliating himself and charge sheeting 3 lanti judges and the army chief earlier tonight. They want to get rid of his govt.
Dq3CNziWoAMdssB.jpg

Dq3CNzjX4AEKee5.jpg

Dq3CNzmWwAELpzE.jpg

Dq3CNzjX0AAqZWB.jpg
Your statement is a paradox...if they shed blood of army and judges they’ll be considered martyrs...but if these jhootay and abusive molvis are stopped then government is of murderers...
What an amazing brain

Last edited:

kayawish

Shabaash Pak Rangers !
zindabad zindabad aaj tu bootlishi banney ka dil chahraha hai!
zara painde siri ke peechwarey lal surkh kardain please

PS wasey faizabad dharney ke logon main check kis army general ne bantey the?
Gen. pasha i think ? i am not sure.

khan1953

Senator (1k+ posts)
Barway tujhay b lamba marna cheye. Gandu tum kutto ki wajah say pakisan ka ye haal hay. Dala kehi ka!
Dq3CNziWoAMdssB.jpg

Dq3CNzjX4AEKee5.jpg

Dq3CNzmWwAELpzE.jpg

Dq3CNzjX0AAqZWB.jpg

Haristotle

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران خان کو بہت احتیاط کا مظاہرہ کرنا ہو گا، انہیں ماڈل ٹاؤن اور لال مسجد کو نہی بھولنا چاہیے، اس مماملے اور پاکستان کا تعلق ایسا ہی ہے جسے چنگاری اور بھوسے کے ڈھیر کا

بہت دانشمندی کی ضرورت ہے، چیف صاھب نے جو آگ لگانی تھی لگا دی، اسے بھجانا حکومت ہیکا کام ہے، خون سے بھجاے یا پانی سے

T-i-g-e-r

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shabaash Pak Rangers !
zindabad zindabad aaj tu bootlishi banney ka dil chahraha hai!
zara painde siri ke peechwarey lal surkh kardain please

PS wasey faizabad dharney ke logon main check kis army general ne bantey the?
faiza baad wala momla hakomat ki sazish thi apni corruption bachanay ke liye .. yahan supreme court nay faisla dia hai or court ka faisal implement karwana idaron ki zimahdari hai .. faiz abad walay momalay mein hakomat nay eik settled qanon ko chaira tha takay anarchy phalay ..