Gen. Kiyani is also responsible for rigging in elections 2013 - Ch. Shujat

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Last edited by a moderator:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
Re: Gen. Kiyani had ordered army to rig elections of 2013: Ch. Shujaat Claims

​Jiss jiss ney bhi rigging ki aur krai unn parr laaaakh di laaaanattt laaanti log

NeutralMafia

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

absolutely right...phattuu kayani was behind...

crankthskunk

Nothing new in it. I have written repeatedly on this forum. Kiyani was involved in two rigged elections. To keep his end of the bargain under the terms and conditions of the NRO. He arranged the "Baris" of PPP and PMLN.

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think Gen Kiyani was the first one to cast vote for this corrupt democracy.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)

So the old friends of Musharraf (who disliked Kiyani) are once again trying the script writers (ISI) to jump back in the drama.

Damnit! I'll have to make another poster.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)

IMRAN KHAN ON STAGE RIGHT NOW.... ONLY PTI Insaf Tv LIVE STREAM Covering . Watch it here on http://www.insaftv.pk/pti-live-stream/

Pathetic Viewership even when Imran is giving speech

v8ehww.jpg

if this is true and it should be because it is coming from a source that you morons like (Klasra) then this begheeerat IK should be giving dharna infront of Army house in pindi...but you guys are effed up and have no effing brain

Nothing new in it. I have written repeatedly on this forum. Kiyani was involved in two rigged elections. To keep his end of the bargain under the terms and conditions of the NRO. He arranged the "Baris" of PPP and PMLN.

you are absolutely right.... no doubt in it!!!

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)

There is absolutely no doubt that this whole fcuk up we are in today, is because of army - that also includes the fcuked up election of 2013 to replace Zardari regime with new Saudi and American slaves

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Pathetic Viewership even when Imran is giving speech

v8ehww.jpg

Actual viwership is 1300, the rest were from Patwarkhana like the one who posted above pic!!!!

crankthskunk

if this is true and it should be because it is coming from a source that you morons like (Klasra) then this begheeerat IK should be giving dharna infront of Army house in pindi...but you guys are effed up and have no effing brain

Well just a quick counter question. When Nawaz knows that it is the Army who has brought him to power. Why is he blaming IK and why is he claiming that IK is working on Army's agenda? Bloody hypocrites.

crankthskunk

Actual viwership is 1300, the rest were from Patwarkhana like the one who posted above pic!!!!

People watch streams if it is not on the main TV stations. It is usually live on TV so people don't go to the website. If I can watch him live in the UK on ARY, then Pakistanis can watch him too on many stations.

deathchallenger

MPA (400+ posts)

Agar yeh baat sach hai to phir to yeh Dharna GHQ k bahir hona chahiay or gates GHQ k tootne chahiay not Parliament. Army General ki personal Haisiyaat aik ***** se bhi kam hai jo kuch hai Army ki waja se So yeh keh na k Kiyani ne Personal haisiyat mein kuch kiya is wrong.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

After failure of whole topi drama then two clowns and their allies will turn against army. Army should not have promised these two clowns because they can never bring one million people.

frootloops

Minister (2k+ posts)

General Kayni ***** + chief justics Kamina = Fake Jamotirat.

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)

Not NRO but the corruption of his brother.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

People watch streams if it is not on the main TV stations. It is usually live on TV so people don't go to the website. If I can watch him live in the UK on ARY, then Pakistanis can watch him too on many stations.

That was meant to be a sarcasm...

Respect

PTI supporters have always said that Kiyani was involved, they say establishment backs IK

18 years of struggle by IK and still NO PM spot, compared too NS how long was he around before he got PM.

IK offered PM position IK rejected due too Musharraf not following 7 point agenda

Most of Musharraf tenure IK was against him

GK was involved in election rigging, if ISI or army was gonna back IK they would have done it in 2013 elections, but GK himself signed a paper to say that elections were free and fair, if this is the case how did he know was there in every booth watching the vote counting himself?

Now in 2014, a new General in the name of Sharif........ are establishment with IK now?

well IK container has been shot at also tear gased, many people have got injured and some have been killed in Islamabad but no sign of army, if they were gonna get involved the day people died and cried out for help army would have got involved, but they did nothing they required one phone call it all would have stopped.
Zilch, I do not think establishment wants IK, if they did help I am happy with that.