Front Line - 5th September 2011 - Imran Khan.

Front Line

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Complete Program

[FLV]http://freevid.pkpolitics.com/sep11/frontline_5_sep_11.flv[/FLV]

In Youtube Parts

6e338e1ab7812bae6d53418c1ba54376.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Maza nai aaya aaj ke program. I was wishing the anchor would ask about peaceful protest against this corrupt government.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
What is new in this show. Glorifying Imran Khan and nothing else.

What an unfortunate nation, Any one can fool them.

How a person can become savior of Nation, who couldn't give democracy in his own party.

Comparison with Quaid e Azam and Mandela is anothoer form of exploitation.

Mr Jinnah was the leader of a democratic party, First Congress and then League.

Mandela was in prison and behind him, his party grown with his followers and leaders, today if Imran Khan disconnect for any reason, Do his party have one capable person, who could run this so called mission.

Sad.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. Religious NUT!!! (thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)(thumbsdown)

2. Rhetoric...Rhetoric...Rhetoric, thats all we see here. He doesn't talk of facts.
When the anchor asked him about the funding of his hospital, he deflected the issue.

3. He also repeatedly lies when he says that Pakistanis contribute the highest money to charity compared to any other country.
He also lies about Coal deposits being the highest, the coal is of very poor quality which has high moisture content.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

2. Rhetoric...Rhetoric...Rhetoric, thats all we see here. He doesn't talk of facts.
When the anchor asked him about the funding of his hospital, he deflected the issue.

3. He also repeatedly lies when he says that Pakistanis contribute the highest money to charity compared to any other country.
He also lies about Coal deposits being the highest, the coal is of very poor quality which has high moisture content.

He wants to become the Prime Minister of Pakistan Not India...So chill and go control Ana hazare...Cheers

Last edited:

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)

Charitable donations run almost five percent of gdp, one of the highest percentages in the world and this reflects the emphasis on alms-giving in Islam

http://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2011/05/pakistan-a-hard-country.html

Imran khan= 1 ------------ Indian on siasat.PK =0

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
What is new in this show. Glorifying Imran Khan and nothing else.

What an unfortunate nation, Any one can fool them.

How a person can become savior of Nation, who couldn't give democracy in his own party.

Comparison with Quaid e Azam and Mandela is anothoer form of exploitation.

Mr Jinnah was the leader of a democratic party, First Congress and then League.

Mandela was in prison and behind him, his party grown with his followers and leaders, today if Imran Khan disconnect for any reason, Do his party have one capable person, who could run this so called mission.

Sad.

And you see democracy within the party of MQM, PML-N, ANP & PPP(clap)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)

What i see is a lunatic indo NUT, seeking Pakistani Nationality, commenting on a website which has nuffin to do with himself or his country...

when will u indoz fanatics stop poking ur nose in everybody's business? there is a phrase 'mind your own busines' .. find a good lexicon and see what it means.. if u cant.. then, i advise u to go and fry an egg...

Last edited:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Charitable donations run almost five percent of gdp, one of the highest percentages in the world and this reflects the emphasis on alms-giving in Islam

http://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2011/05/pakistan-a-hard-country.html

Imran khan= 1 ------------ Indian on siasat.PK =0
Your source is a blog which refers to a book, but nowhere in the official review of this book are the points as stated in the blog mentioned.
Also, according to the blog, in Pk charitable donations are one of the highest in the world, NOT the highest.

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistan do contributes the highest money to charity per capita. Get your figures right before debating.

farooq9999

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

You Are a complete wate of sperm... **** you so much for the comment.. Now Go **** your slf...

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

the coal is very good to produce the energy as far as I know, well actually a lot more than what we need-what else do we need ????, the only reason that you would classify it as of not of good quality that its not good for storage and transportation, and I think its the good thing(bigsmile) it has kept greedy people non-interested in it. Good for us.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
And you see democracy within the party of MQM, PML-N, ANP & PPP(clap)

You are right, since their is no democracy in MQM, PML(N), ANP & PPP , so there is no need of democracy required in PTI as well, every party is one man show party, so PTI is on right spot.

(clap)(clap)What a wise reply of PTI follower in PTI style.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
shadow u make a party .. run it in oposition for 15 year and than give it to some one els come prove it creat a party .. or othervise keep f .. ur mom and do not **** out from ur mouth

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
for some days i am feeling that some kind of propaganda is started against Imran khan on internet. I think PMLN has now started working on the internet. what pathetic view I am seeing in this forum as well. I can only give mocking smile on these idiots because what kind allegation they put on Imran khan. I ask them questions please give me answer with full of your honesty.
Is he not honest?
is he not sincere?
is he not qualified?
is he not true patriot?
is he not capable of being leader especially as comared to those who he is fighting with ?
do you think he is on some kin of malicious agenda? if yes the what is it?

Last edited: