Front Line 31st July 201 - Ali Zafar Singer and Mona Lisa Actress {Should Pakistani Artists Work In

K

khan125

ye kanjri hmain realize krvaiey gee islam kia he.............sb paisey k pujaree hain

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Are self-respect and money interrelated?
You have to get into water to find the depth out. What Shabana Azmi was saying? Listen to those who actually live there.

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kamran Shahid thanks for nice show.Some people wont like my views but its fine that will be their choice.If Ali Zafar and Mona Lisa went to India for a shoot whats wrong with it.Pakistan is going through a very big turmoil and we need good neighbourly relations.Please for God sake try to understand, this is the time for healing the wounds ,not to stab the body which has already thousands of wounds.US,Israel dont want to see friendship between india and pakistan if these two get together, their game plan will be failed.Those two countries dont like pak at all because of its nukes and palestenian support-on top of that we also have some hardliners on both sides of the border who dont want the peace.If we start talking with india,with time all the issues will be solved including kashmir , water and india's attitude towards muslims will get better in a very short period of time, its only because of trust deficit between the two communities but if we keep on insisting about kashmir and dont pay attention to their grievences then it will be more complicated for us.we should not let our country to be used for terrorism to our neighbours,simple is that.LET members who are caught,lakhvi and others should be tried and punished.Pakistan cannot afford to be isolated in the world when enemies from all sides have cornered our country.This govt is total failure and flop,if we had leadership may be situation could be better but i wont expect anything better from this govt.Why Zardari is going at such a time when the nation is going through hell,people are crying for help and he wants to nominate Bilawal Bhutto as chairman, it can be done in pakistan and save money.Zardari dont have the powers to go overseas and sign contracts in france.David Cameron got the reaction from UK and pakistan ,no need to meet him.I hope Zardari will change his programme for london and france otherwise someone have to stop him.Our friendship with india is necessity of today otherwise our enemies are waiting to disintegrate our nation,please think with a big and sincere heart,thanks.majority of indians and pakistanis like friendship so just go for it.

Last edited:

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Your concerns are true brother but everything can be done with self-respect, although we have lost its meanings. Indians would never forget that they have been ruled by muslims by so many years and they are itching to pay it back as they could not accomplish what they wanted in result of creation of Pakistan. Just read about what happened in pre-seperation era or go through "Shuhab Nama" ,for instance, to have a idea about their mentality. We have no problem with them but we claimed separate homeland for some considerable amount of reasons.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Kamran Shahid thanks for nice show.Some people wont like my views but its fine that will be their choice.If Ali Zafar and Mona Lisa went to India for a shoot whats wrong with it.Pakistan is going through a very big turmoil and we need good neighbourly relations.Please for God sake try to understand, this is the time for healing the wounds ,not to stab the body which has already thousands of wounds.US,Israel dont want to see friendship between india and pakistan if these two get together, their game plan will be failed.Those two countries dont like pak at all because of its nukes and palestenian support-on top of that we also have some hardliners on both sides of the border who dont want the peace.If we start talking with india,with time all the issues will be solved including kashmir , water and inida's attitude towards muslims will get better in a very short period of time, its only because of trust deficit between the two communities but if we keep on insisting about kashmir and dont pay attention to their grievences then it will be more complicated for us.we should not let our country to be used for terrorism to our neighbours,simple is that.LET members who are caught,lakhvi and others should be tried and punished.Pakistan cannot afford to be isolated in the world when enemies from all sides have cornered our country.This govt is total failure and flop,if we had leadership may be situation could be better but i wont expect anything better from this govt.Why Zardari is going in such a time when the nation is going through hell,people are crying for help and he wants to nominate Bilawal Bhutto as chairman, it can be done in pakistan and save money.Zardari dont have the powers to go overseas and sign contracts .David Cameron got the reaction from UK and pakistan ,no need to meet him.I hope Zardari will change his programme for london otherwise someone have to stop him.Our friendship with india is necessity of today otherwise our enemies are waiting to disintegrate our nation,please think with a big and sincere heart,thanks.majority of indians and pakistanis like friendship so just go for it.

..................Dear whatever Pakistan would do, Indian's demands would increase one by one. You talked about Kashmir, O man! they don't to listen anything about Kashmir. They even demand Azad Kashmir. They don't want to listen on even on water issue, Sarkarik etc.

.............. We must know the nature of Hindu Bunya......who always thinks about economy and money. The Indians do this exchange of culture for money as well because India needs access to Pakistani Cinema for their films and this is commitment between Pak-India that only those films would be allowed in Pak Cinema in which a Pakistani person is involved i.e. Produce, director, actor etc.

.............India had split Pak in to two parts and now they are struggling to split Pak in four more parts. Insurgency in Baluchistan and K Pakhtoonkhwa are recent events. So Friendship with India is just a "Dream of a Fool" and I Challenge that this would not happened in next 50 years. And the recent Mumbi attacks and Krishna recent visit is an example.

.............When Pak is offensive, the India become silent and when Pak become defensive India start barking and asking world to join them in barking. The recent statement of Cameron is an example

…………… These artists are neither Pakistani nor Indians; they are just “Slave of Wealth”. Don’t consider them the Pakistan Ambassadors of Culture. We don’t need such dirty ambassador. By the way Pakistani films have more vulgar scenes than the one shown in clip.

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ye kanjri hmain realize krvaiey gee islam kia he.............sb paisey k pujaree hain

Isn't she the True Face of Enlightened Morderation of your Beloved Mr President Musharraf,
why such annoyance, you should be proud of her.

opinion_786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Isn't she the True Face of Enlightened Morderation of your Beloved Mr President Musharraf,

Look up Enlightened Moderation in Holy Quran and Hadiths. Perhaps you'll understand then.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I understand the reservations of someone about my column but pakistan is not in a position to confront the whole world,its not only india but our so called ally US along with its subsidiaries israel is trying to destabilize pakistan.we should take a very hard look ,can we confront the world with this kind of corrupt ,incompetent and unpatriotic govt.we have to save our country,does not matter if we have to move two steps forward instead of one.Please,please for god sake try to understand,this is not the time for confrontation but instead reconciliation with everyone. The whole world is standing with India and we are left alone because of our stupid weak leadership.Lets have a good look at the ground reality and reality is ,there are bomb blasts and target killings all over the country then make the decision, may be i am stupid who is crying to keep the country in better position and in one piece. Forget the past and move ahead thats in our interest. India is trying to solve the issues with pak and it will be done in a respectable ways,no need to be worried about it.

Last edited:

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look up Enlightened Moderation in Holy Quran and Hadiths. Perhaps you'll understand then.

I have good confidence to respond on the economic issues but shame on me that I don't have the confidence to have a thorough debate on Quran and Sunnah becasue of my limited knowledge.
But I know for sure that Musharraf was not following the Enlightened Moderation as per our Holy Book or Sunnah of our Prophet (PBUH) and I suggest you to not go on this route as there are many very very learned members on this forum, with excellent excellent grasp of the knowledge and will beat the hell out of you, so better avoid this route and don't bring religion in this debate.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

..........U should quote some verser from Quran and Hadith about Enlightened Moderation and compare with the Enlightened Moderation of Musharaf here please. It is not enough to just use the names of Quran or Hadith as a shelter to defend Mush's Enlightened Moderation.

.........Does Quran or Hadith say that Drinking and Dancing with ladies on stages or party, which Mush used to do?

........Does Quran or Hadith say that attack on Mosque or Madrassa, to kill Terrorist? Even when after negociations they were ready to quite Mush order to attack?

........Does Quran or Hadith say that we Must obey US in any case?

........Does Quran or Hadith say that a beared man or woman with hijab are Islamist, fundamentilist, or Terrorist

............and many more example can be given for Mush Enlightened Moderation

By the way which Enlightened Moderation of Islam you are talking about?

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all, i would like to comment on mona lisa. look at her name, in which pakistani culture you could have such a name.secondly she said there is differece between "vulgarity" and "sexuality". it means sexuality is fair in pakistani culture. who defend pakistani vulgarity by the way. thirdly I would like to criticize our own society and supports the argument of ali zafer that when we, as being pakitani, play indian songs in our functions and watch indian movies then we should not criticize them. Finally, I would like to say that we are neither true muslim nor true pakistani. our pakistan was founded on basis of Islama, kalma and our country name is Islamic democratic state of pakistan. it does neither have islam in it nor true democracy. we feel shame to say that we are fundamentalist muslim. we are not muslims but only hypo-crates. Pakistan has no right of even existence without Islamic democracy and we have no right to be called as muslim pakistan without knowing true values of islam accroding to Quran and sunnah. At last Mr Kamran shahid, you should not legalise nudity, sexuality and do not promote such a people and such a traditions, movies. there is no way you can defend it in Islam what so ever. if you want to defend them then take islamic lebel off from you.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i am saddened to see some comments here.. use of the word "kanjri" is highly unacceptable! this was supposed to be a family forum right? how come the comment is still there??

K

khan125

i think you don't know the meaning of enlightened moderation............find a dictionary it certainly does not mean vulgarity and giving away self honor...........may be you consulted fazlullah or muslim khan's version of english dictionary,,,,,

K

khan125

i am saddened to see some comments here.. use of the word "kanjri" is highly unacceptable! this was supposed to be a family forum right? how come the comment is still there??

I am sorry if you are fan of mona liza but still thats what such women are called aapko iti takleef us wakt hooneee chahey thee jb aisee aurato ko family TV pe qaum k numaindey bna kr paish kia gaya.
mujhey samhaj nhi atee ye shutr murgh vali approach kb tk chaley gee sharif or naik aurat ka opposite kia hota he vo word bta dain agar aapko kanjri lafz se nafrat he vo use kr laingey.
laikin ziada khatrey ki baat ye he k kanjri kehney pe aap ne aiteraaz kia lakin us family channel pe aiteraaz nhi kia jisney aisee aurat ko aik role model k tore pe paish kia.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

khan125

I have good confidence to respond on the economic issues but shame on me that I don't have the confidence to have a thorough debate on Quran and Sunnah becasue of my limited knowledge.
But I know for sure that Musharraf was not following the Enlightened Moderation as per our Holy Book or Sunnah of our Prophet (PBUH) and I suggest you to not go on this route as there are many very very learned members on this forum, with excellent excellent grasp of the knowledge and will beat the hell out of you, so better avoid this route and don't bring religion in this debate.

Well don't compare musharraf to great muslim rulers he is a nothing in comparison to them but he is a good leader in current scenario.

don't take him as a religious icon he never used religion as his shield.he is just an ordinary muslim like any one in pakistan.

instead of giving it a religious colour just look at it in the real sense of the meaning of the words rather than what people think of them due to their lack of knowledge.

K

khan125

..........U should quote some verser from Quran and Hadith about Enlightened Moderation and compare with the Enlightened Moderation of Musharaf here please. It is not enough to just use the names of Quran or Hadith as a shelter to defend Mush's Enlightened Moderation.

.........Does Quran or Hadith say that Drinking and Dancing with ladies on stages or party, which Mush used to do?

........Does Quran or Hadith say that attack on Mosque or Madrassa, to kill Terrorist? Even when after negociations they were ready to quite Mush order to attack?

........Does Quran or Hadith say that we Must obey US in any case?

........Does Quran or Hadith say that a beared man or woman with hijab are Islamist, fundamentilist, or Terrorist

............and many more example can be given for Mush Enlightened Moderation

By the way which Enlightened Moderation of Islam you are talking about?

i did not want to talk to you but i would just say plz say these ahadyt and qurani ayats to imran khan also..............ask him imran khan can give you a translation of modernism and enlightenment...........

plz save your questions for him he is your leader dare to ask him.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
oh bhai im not a fan of mona lisa (although she is very cute) but i wouldnt use such language against anyone..if u dont like it dont watch it as simple as that.
she could do a better role in indian movie and could work opposite to a better guy and not some ugly cheap guy like himesh but i wont go on bashing a girl like this....

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
i did not want to talk to you but i would just say plz say these ahadyt and qurani ayats to imran khan also..............ask him imran khan can give you a translation of modernism and enlightenment...........

plz save your questions for him he is your leader dare to ask him.

..........Ta beeya Raaghay? Pa Araam na shay kaynastay? Pa hagha beizzatay pohay shaway na yee?

..........Actually u can't answer it and deniel the truth is your bad habbit. Don't try to confuse this issue by mentioning the name of IK here. To be honest, u r angry on IK, there seems be some thing fishi-fishi about u and Imran Khan!!!!! Sorry man for that but I can't help you in this matter!!!!!!!!!

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all, i would like to comment on mona lisa. look at her name, in which pakistani culture you could have such a name.secondly she said there is differece between "vulgarity" and "sexuality". it means sexuality is fair in pakistani culture. who defend pakistani vulgarity by the way. thirdly I would like to criticize our own society and supports the argument of ali zafer that when we, as being pakitani, play indian songs in our functions and watch indian movies then we should not criticize them. Finally, I would like to say that we are neither true muslim nor true pakistani. our pakistan was founded on basis of Islama, kalma and our country name is Islamic democratic state of pakistan. it does neither have islam in it nor true democracy. we feel shame to say that we are fundamentalist muslim. we are not muslims but only hypo-crates. Pakistan has no right of even existence without Islamic democracy and we have no right to be called as muslim pakistan without knowing true values of islam accroding to Quran and sunnah. At last Mr Kamran shahid, you should not legalise nudity, sexuality and do not promote such a people and such a traditions, movies. there is no way you can defend it in Islam what so ever. if you want to defend them then take islamic lebel off from you.