From The Nation : To Zaid Hamid

Dr ali ahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
Come Soon

The atmosphere is gloomy; no voice can replace yours; where is that ambitious voice with all the pluck that causes trembles in the foe? Where is thy that shrewdness which foretells the events with mathematical accuracy? Get released soon! Our eyes on your way are still waiting for you; our hearts are still beating in your love. Come soon!

Your absence has gone through us

Like thread through a needle.
Everything* we do is stitched with its color. We have always missed you.
The whole nation is missing you
Like a restless mom does the departed child.
The foe wants to pul us apart
To rip the love we have for you out
Come soon! We are still waiting for you.
Come soon!
We have never stopped missing you
Not now,
Not for a long while
How can a heart stops beating and still keeps alive?
Come soon! We are still missing you
Come soon!
Because when you are not here
We get sad.

Dr Ali Ahmad
Email : [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
mohsin ali ke psychotic personality ke baad ,ab paish hai aik aur Dr ali man are you straight ? writing poems for lal topi wala balongra?
not a single person came out to demonstrate zaid support !

Respect

We miss you Zahid Hamid, I am so dissapointed with army they seem to have done nothing for your release. Unless behind closed doors they have tried, May Allah protect you and bring you back home.

You are a Patriot

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
جو حشر مسیلمہ کذاب اور اسکے پیروکاروں کا ہوا انشاالله وہ ہی یوسف کذاب اور اسکے پیروکاروں کا ہو گا
یوسف کذاب تو اپنے انجام کو پہنچ گیا اب یہ اسکا خلیفہ بھی عذاب سے دوچار ہے

Ali Kamran Chishti ‏@akchishti

Saudi diplomat told me that Zaid Hamid in Masjid-e-Nabwi, "not only made a provocative speech but claimed to be Khafia of a Movement.".

Last edited:

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
GHQ Bans Zaid Hamid

ISLAMABAD: The general headquarters on the recommendations of intelligence agencies has imposed indefinite ban on self-proclaimed strategist/analyst, Zaid Hamid.

Known for his anti-India and anti-Israel verbosity, the analyst always claimed to have been closely working with country’s premier intelligence agencies.
“I am an analyst running a think-tank. I do research work and many organizations including armed forces utilize my work,” Mr Hamid had claimed in one of the Capital TV’s programs last year.

Raised and educated in Karachi, he got prominence by defending a blasphemy accused. Later, he started a series of TV talk shows and repeatedly accused RAW, Mossad and the CIA to destabilize Pakistan. He once asserted that November 2008 Mumbai attacks were a handiwork of “Hindu Zionists,” to justify surgical strikes inside Pakistan.
His critics call him a conspiracy theorist.
A couple of yeara ago, Imaad Khalid, a former colleague of Mr Hamid, made some startling allegations that Mr Hamid was following a Hizbut Tahrir (HuT) like strategy to orchestrate an internal coup in the army. Mr Hamid always refuted those allegations.
A secret memo, obtained by Daily Capital, did not explain the reasons why Mr Hamid was restricted to interact with the personnel of armed forces.

The strict directions from the general headquarters read that he could not interact with any military personnel in his individual capacity or as a representative of any think-tank or the organization.
Similarly, all concerned military personnel were directed not to invite him in any official ceremony as a guest speaker. They were asked not to interact with him in any other way.
Interestingly, Mr Hamid’s father was an ex-army official.
Military spokesman refused to comment on the story. An official, requesting not to be named, said the army would never like to be seen as a party against any such individual. “It’s way beyond its dignity,” he added.
Military sources said the intelligence agencies had long warned Mr Hamid not to misuse their name at public forums. They did that because Mr Hamid always took pride in telling people how close was he with the top military brass.
He even made some people believe that the country’s intelligence agencies were seeking guidance from the research work his organization was doing.
Several attempts were made to contact Mr Hamid, but he did not respond.

http://dailycapital.pk/zaid-hamid-banned-to-interact-with-armed-forces/

Last edited:

modern.fakir

Hey Liar !!

Nappy Rash Man :biggthumpup:.....since you need some english classes and post links here without any proof, let me enlighten you with a Letter from the Navy Chief in URDU to the GHQ "Banned" Sir Zaid Hamid [hilar][hilar][hilar]

10422461_775807469140733_7285981397106343473_n.jpg

GHQ Bans Zaid Hamid

ISLAMABAD: The general headquarters on the recommendations of intelligence agencies has imposed indefinite ban on self-proclaimed strategist/analyst, Zaid Hamid.

Known for his anti-India and anti-Israel verbosity, the analyst always claimed to have been closely working with country’s premier intelligence agencies.
“I am an analyst running a think-tank. I do research work and many organizations including armed forces utilize my work,” Mr Hamid had claimed in one of the Capital TV’s programs last year.

Raised and educated in Karachi, he got prominence by defending a blasphemy accused. Later, he started a series of TV talk shows and repeatedly accused RAW, Mossad and the CIA to destabilize Pakistan. He once asserted that November 2008 Mumbai attacks were a handiwork of “Hindu Zionists,” to justify surgical strikes inside Pakistan.
A couple of yeara ago, Imaad Khalid, a former colleague of Mr Hamid, made some startling allegations that Mr Hamid was following a Hizbut Tahrir (HuT) like strategy to orchestrate an internal coup in the army. Mr Hamid always refuted those allegations.
A secret memo, obtained by Daily Capital, did not explain the reasons why Mr Hamid was restricted to interact with the personnel of armed forces.

The strict directions from the general headquarters read that he could not interact with any military personnel in his individual capacity or as a representative of any think-tank or the organization.
Similarly, all concerned military personnel were directed not to invite him in any official ceremony as a guest speaker. They were asked not to interact with him in any other way.
Military spokesman refused to comment on the story. An official, requesting not to be named, said the army would never like to be seen as a party against any such individual. “It’s way beyond its dignity,” he added.
Military sources said the intelligence agencies had long warned Mr Hamid not to misuse their name at public forums. They did that because Mr Hamid always took pride in telling people how close was he with the top military brass.
He even made some people believe that the country’s intelligence agencies were seeking guidance from the research work his organization was doing.

modern.fakir

Here ....after this you will need some serious medication to be applied to your rashy rear [hilar][hilar][hilar]

10984268_775792769142203_7115978581079368417_n.jpg

GHQ Bans Zaid Hamid

modern.fakir

MANNNN....your really getting nailed on this one arent you ??[hilar][hilar][hilar]

10361586_775779829143497_106201573568786840_n.jpg

GHQ Bans Zaid Hamid

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
اوے نیپی ریش والے کے کاکے
تو ابھی تک زندہ ہے ؟ میں تو سمجھا کہ جب سے لالو جی کی نیپی کی ٹھوکائی سٹارٹ ہوئی تو تم نے خود کشی کر لی
اگر فوج لالو کی نیپی بچانا چاہتی تو اس کی نیپی کی ٹھوکای سعودیہ میں کبھی نہ ہوتی
اب تو کذاب کے پیروکار کی نیبپی اور تمہارا جھوٹ کھل کر سامنے آ گیا ہے

یہ خط بھی لالو جی بے شمار جھوٹوں میں سے ایک جھوٹ ہے
جھوٹ کے تو کزابی پیروکار ماسٹر ہوتے ہیں
جیسا کے اسکا یہ جھوٹ

ceex1svfn

Hey Liar !!

Nappy Rash Man :biggthumpup:.....since you need some english classes and post links here without any proof, let me enlighten you with a Letter from the Navy Chief in URDU to the GHQ "Banned" Sir Zaid Hamid [hilar][hilar][hilar]

[/SIZE]

Last edited:

modern.fakir

Hey Nappy Rash Man :biggthumpup:

You can call me an apostate, But i will call you a TRUE Believer. Because a LIE has to be met with a LIE of Equal Magnitude - Idrees Shah [hilar][hilar][hilar]

تو ابھی تک زندہ ہے ؟ میں تو سمجھا کہ جب سے لالو جی کی نیپی کی ٹھوکائی سٹارٹ ہوئی تو تم نے خود کشی کر لی
اگر فوج لالو کی نیپی بچانا چاہتی تو اس کی نیپی کی ٹھوکای سعودیہ میں کبھی نہ ہوتی
اب تو کذاب کے پیروکار کی نیبپی اور تمہارا جھوٹ کھل کر سامنے آ گیا ہے

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
اب جب لالو کی نیپی پر ڈنڈا پڑتا ہو گا تو اسے اپنے یوسف کذاب کی یاد آتی ہو گی
ہاے بے چارہ لالو اور اسکا یہ یتیم فقیر کاکا

تم لوگ بھی جا جا کر یوسف کذاب کی قبر پر منتے مانتے ہو گے کہ لالو کی نیپی پر ڈنڈے تو مارو لیکن اسے اس طرح لالولال تو نہ کر

سنا ہے لالو کی نیپی لالولال ہونے کے ساتھ کافی سوج بھی گئی ہے کوئی برنول شرنول لگتا ہے ڈنڈے کے ساتھ یا بیچارے کی صرف چھترول ہی چھترول ہو رہی (bigsmile) ہے

Hey Nappy Rash Man :biggthumpup:

You can call me an apostate, But i will call you a TRUE Believer. Because a LIE has to be met with a LIE of Equal Magnitude - Idrees Shah [hilar][hilar][hilar]

modern.fakir

GET an education:biggthumpup:....are you a high school drop out ??..[hilar][hilar]

اب جب لالو کی نیپی پر ڈنڈا پڑتا ہو گا تو اسے اپنے یوسف کذاب کی یاد آتی ہو گی
ہاے بے چارہ لالو اور اسکا یہ یتیم فقیر کاکا

تم لوگ بھی جا جا کر یوسف کذاب کی قبر پر منتے مانتے ہو گے کہ لالو کی نیپی پر ڈنڈے تو مارو لیکن اسے اس طرح لالولال تو نہ کر

سنا ہے لالو کی نیپی لالولال ہونے کے ساتھ کافی سوج بھی گئی ہے کوئی برنول شرنول لگتا ہے ڈنڈے کے ساتھ یا بیچارے کی صرف چھترول ہی چھترول ہو رہی (bigsmile) ہے

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
GET an education:biggthumpup:....are you a high school drop out ??..[hilar][hilar]

لکھ دی لعنت کذاب اور اسکے پیروکاروں پر
تم کذاب سے تعلیم حاصل کرو - ہمیں اسکے عقائد اور تعلیمات کی ضرورت نہیں

modern.fakir

OK then get your Nappy changed and then go to school [hilar][hilar][hilar]

لکھ دی لعنت کذاب اور اسکے پیروکاروں پر
تم کذاب سے تعلیم حاصل کرو - ہمیں اسکے عقائد اور تعلیمات کی ضرورت نہیں

Bawa

زید حامد

جہاں رہو خوش رہو

جی بھر کر جوتے کوڑے کھاتے رہو