From India: Artist in Exile ???

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
[quote="dil-se-desi":14d9xkjt]this GUY MF hussain is an anti national element and happens to be a muslim,and purposely did that painting.
i'm against any blasphemy law in general but Indian secularism is not at the cost of insult
to religion.
he should either tender public apology to hindus or stay out.

Can you point out what did he do that was "Anti Natonal" where is the evidence to prove that he did it purposely except for your wild imagination.

Either you are or not against Blasphemy laws there is no middle ground here for generalities. What difference does it make weather you worship a fully clothed god or nude. Let the Gods deal with the offenders if you believe they have any powers and obey the laws of the land called India and follow its constitution or tear it down then let the civil war begin and have your own country protected by God.

As Half a Hindu and to Honour Mr. Hussain I just painted a nude Goddess (sarwasti goddess of creativity), I intended to show it to at least ten of my full Hindu friends, but I can't not because its nude, its horrible and I am ashamed . I bet saraswati is proud of Mr. Hussain. I just have to apologize to the goddess and try to be a better painter.[/quote:14d9xkjt]

if you support MF hussain then you would be supporting DANISH CARTOONIST too,

you can't say one is right ,other one wrong.

I condemned both of them.

MFH always strives for cheap popularity,he knew that by doing that he will not
get national award.he was warned number of times but he did it purposely.
you know why he never painted any muslim character,because he knew
what happened with salman rushdie.
gujrat roits were initiated from a small incident like this and we are still paying price of that.it is not easy control masses.

It is not question of my personal liking or disliking or he is great artist or not.
what ever he did was not in our national interest.we have to use
our masses in nation building not like others.

HE IS ANTI NATIONAL like bal and raj thackray.he should apologies to our great NATION

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
Nepali Pandit said:
Last thing any Indian wants is to get lecture about secularism and democracy from Pakistani. I am saying this with all honesty, it doesn't suit you guys. As far as I know he has won his case in the court and there is nothing stopping him to return to India. I think if he comes back he will be safe and will be given government protection if need be. I think he is a great artist and I admire his paintings. When he painted nude paintings, I being a PRACTISING Hindu felt little offended but once I looked at them I had no problem as all his paintings carry a deep message. Many people in India are uneducated, some people are naive and get very easily offended. You can't control each one of them. Most important thing for me is that our law has no problem with the painter. I hope he comes back to his motherland and I know many people will welcome him with open heart. I don't know what he wants from government? a public apology that some Indians filed case against him....
Culture/religion that can tolerate opposition and allows freedom tend to be resilient .So I urge Indians on this forum to display some courtesy to this old 'great' Indian. Guys our culture is extremely resilient nothing should offend us so easily.
345-muslim-outrage.jpg

Nepali Bro. I am having difficulty with the picture are they Hindu extremists or Muslims I am having a hard time or should I toss a coin.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

---Guess the shock is too much for you to even grasp what is being said and portrayed :roll: Did those guys were made to leave their "secular countries" :roll: Nope!!they're being protected by their "secular" govts.As far as MF hussein is concerned your fellow indian said he made nude photos of your religious figures but i believe there already exist temples with nude statues of your religious symbols made by your own hindus,what's the fuss about,beats me :roll:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:

---Guess the shock is too much for you to even grasp what is being said and portrayed :roll: Did those guys were made to leave their "secular countries" :roll: Nope!!they're being protected by their govts.

you just give simple answer

is MFH right??????

and what about then danish artist???????

no double standard please.

I will give answer to your question after your reply.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
dil-se-desi said:

is MFH right??????

--This is all you could come down to :oops: We muslims condemn every such act and ya'll know that very well :ugeek: but why then get bothered like muslims when especially you stand by so called "hypocritical and ambiguous words of secularism"??Atleast be honest with your selves just as your fellow nepali pandit wrote and agreed to what is being so vehemently opposed and repulsed by you :)

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:

---Guess the shock is too much for you to even grasp what is being said and portrayed :roll: Did those guys were made to leave their "secular countries" :roll: Nope!!they're being protected by their "secular" govts.As far as MF hussein is concerned your fellow indian said he made nude photos of your religious figures but i believe there already exist temples with nude statues of your religious symbols made by your own hindus,what's the fuss about,beats me :roll:

MFH left india to avoid possible arrest for cases filed against him by various hindu
organizations. not like that his life was under threat.
he had all the security provide by govt.
by leaving the country he has insulted Indian judicial system.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
dil-se-desi said:
MFH left india to avoid possible arrest for cases filed against him by various hindu
organizations. not like that his life was under threat.
he had all the security provide by govt.
by leaving the country he has insulted Indian judicial system.

--Well,I suppose threat to his life was way more serious that made him leave your country especially when run by hardcore Fundamentalist hindu BJP party whose members have been indicted against babri mosque,so when no real "Secular system" exists,threats do become even more grave and he had to make a decision,take recent case of your SRK just couple of words had him in deep trouble and those were not even religious :shock: so there you have it, your so called "Fundamental Hindu dominated secular" society :lol: you did not answer about his photos??

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:
dil-se-desi said:

is MFH right??????

--This is all you could come down to :oops: We muslims condemn every such act and ya'll know that very well :ugeek: but why then get bothered like muslims when especially you stand by so called "hypocritical and ambiguous words of secularism"??Atleast be honest with your selves just as your fellow nepali pandit wrote and agreed to what is being so vehemently opposed and repulsed by you :)

if 18 crore muslims are living in india and have same voting & constitutional rights it means(understood) we are secular.

one of my friend told his grandmom story that most of muslims who were
raising slogan of pakistan in their neighborhood before independence stayed back in india.India embraced everybody with equality regardless of whatever you say.

whatever we are (fundamentalist,secularist or nationalist)
we feel proud of that,
are not confused about our identity.

we have very smart and practical leaders ,who love their country,who are pushing our masses in right direction.

we are into top 10 economies now,
will be third largest by 2025.
second by 2050
and first by 2075.

and last but not least
we see everything in national interest
rather than in black and white.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
dil-se-desi said:
if 18 crore muslims are living in india and have same voting & constitutional rights it means(understood) we are secular.

one of my friend told his grandmom story that most of muslims who were
raising slogan of pakistan in their neighborhood before independence stayed back in india.India embraced everybody with equality regardless of whatever you say.

whatever we are (fundamentalist,secularist or nationalist)
we feel proud of that,
are not confused about our identity.

we have very smart and practical leaders ,who love their country,who are pushing our masses in right direction.

we are into top 10 economies now,
will be third largest by 2025.
second by 2050
and first by 2075.

and last but not least
we see everything in national interest
rather than in black and white.

--I still do not see the reason of your objection to his work :roll: i never asked you to hop on loose associations :) let me help you a bit,your fellow hindus seem to acknowledge and even admit to do the same as claimed by you regarding MF hussein in this very post,you seem fine with it :shock: well try applying the same to mr.hussein then and try unmasking your hypocrisy :| guess just like your hardcore BJP politicians you too are color blind :ugeek:

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
dil-se-desi said:

you can't say one is right ,other one wrong.

I condemned both of them.

MFH always strives for cheap popularity,he knew that by doing that he will not
get national award.he was warned number of times but he did it purposely.
you know why he never painted any muslim character,because he knew
what happened with salman rushdie.
gujrat roits were initiated from a small incident like this and we are still paying price of that.it is not easy control masses.

It is not question of my personal liking or disliking or he is great artist or not.
what ever he did was not in our national interest.we have to use
our masses in nation building not like others.

HE IS ANTI NATIONAL like bal and raj thackray.he should apologies to our great NATION

dil-se-desi: I am very happy that you have toned back from your statements a bit.Leave the religion aside and look at his work as a creator then pass judgment. There are many other paintings by him that has no nudity and they are equally popular. Talent is a packed its all or nothing you can't have a rose without thorns.Many people in India and outside India do not look at Gods or Godess rather than art. Religion is what we do in our daily lives not where or what we pray to.

Bal Thakur advocates violence Mr. Hussain condemn violence. Don't ask why he didn't created Muslims or Christian Paintings. Have you ever asked a guy who makes the best Burfi in town that why he does not make Laddoo as good.

At this forum people people cannot understand why we say shining India. When I see their work in prestigious museums, french artists dressed up in Indian costumes and dancing Indian dances, in packed houses in throughout world for us India shines. Its only possible because of people like him. It is society like ours that makes it possible to have crop of people him. Acts to get cheep popularity only only give you cheep popularity not notoriety.

Bro we should all work tougher and understand our Constitution, created by the wisest of our country and work for the prosperity off all our fellow citizens and get rid of the insecurities within ourselves.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
dil-se-desi: I am very happy that you have toned back from your statements a bit.Leave the religion aside and look at his work as a creator then pass judgment. There are many other paintings by him that has no nudity and they are equally popular. Talent is a packed its all or nothing you can't have a rose without thorns.Many people in India and outside India do not look at Gods or Godess rather than art. Religion is what we do in our daily lives not where or what we pray to.

Bal Thakur advocates violence Mr. Hussain condemn violence. Don't ask why he didn't created Muslims or Christian Paintings. Have you ever asked a guy who makes the best Burfi in town that why he does not make Laddoo as good.

At this forum people people cannot understand why we say shining India. When I see their work in prestigious museums, french artists dressed up in Indian costumes and dancing Indian dances, in packed houses in throughout world for us India shines. Its only possible because of people like him. It is society like ours that makes it possible to have crop of people him. Acts to get cheep popularity only only give you cheep popularity not notoriety.

Bro we should all work tougher and understand our Constitution, created by the wisest of our country and work for the prosperity off all our fellow citizens and get rid of the insecurities within ourselves.[/quote]

DOC:

our society is not mature as western.it is easy to mobilize masses with
emotional quotient.
we have to draw very distinct lines for national interests.I believe in prevention
rather than cure.

religion is purely a personal matter and we shouldn't discuss in public.It goes
parallel with religion of humanity.I believe even if shankracharya do something wrong ,
he should be treated like MFH.

some people in this forum are suffering from anti india & islamophobia
and does not live in REALITY.

when I hear anti india remark from china, i take it seriously

but I laugh when I hear from Pakistan.I hope they will embrace reality some time.

TO ALL FANS OF zaid hamid who believe in fantasy RADIO PAKISTAN NEW DELHI,
please keep on dreaming,nothing is wrong.

and see back home also, TV india (indian TV CHANNELS and movies) in pakistan
is a reality.your own people don't listen to you.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
parallel with religion of humanity.I believe even if shankracharya do something wrong ,

--I believe to soothe your grudge you need to first and foremost demolish all the explicit statues of your religious figures ( that are revered by ya'll ) made by your own fellow hindus and take a firm stand and stern action against them to ease bit of your hypocritical concerns,it would be a great baby step towards realization and towards bitter reality in general :ugeek: you are getting pretty exposed and bruised here :ugeek:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:

--I believe to soothe your grudge you need to first and foremost demolish all the explicit statues of your religious figures ( that are revered) by your own fellow hindus and take a firm stand and stern action against them to ease bit of your hypocritical concerns,it would be a great baby step towards realization and towards bitter reality in general :ugeek: you are getting pretty exposed and bruised here :ugeek:

we feel proud of what we are and no need to disown our past or anything
to prove ourself.
word demolish is not part of our culture.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
dil-se-desi said:
to prove ourself.

--I guess you have no clue what you are writing and you really want or simply being a true hypocrite,in other words you are approving MF hussein work,so no worries then :lol: :ugeek:

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
taul said:
dil-se-desi said:
to prove ourself.

--I guess you have no clue what you are writing and you really want or simply being a true hypocrite,in other words you are approving MF hussein work,so no worries then :lol: :ugeek:

oooo ya,it was conveyed to whom it was intended.i feel sorry for you.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
dil-se-desi said:
oooo ya,it was conveyed to whom it was intended.i feel sorry for you.

---Poor ya'll crying when nothing to be cried over and beating drums just for the heck of it,you best fit hypocrisy and still unable to prove wrong he'd done :( :) you applaud and revere your nude statues in public but abhor and detest the drawings at the sametime :shock: :oops:

badboy

Voter (50+ posts)
@INDIAN MEMBERS
i don,t know why r u intangled urself with pakistanies in such topics.they have very little knowledge about secularsim,democracy and open soicity.no point to explain them about indian stand on these issues.they will never understand.they daily take one dose of anti-indian tonic which dump thier mindset.we should enjoy their mental retardness rather appresid them with the facts.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
badboy said:
@INDIAN MEMBERS
i don,t know why r u intangled urself with pakistanies in such topics.they have very little knowledge about secularsim,democracy and open soicity.no point to explain them about indian stand on these issues.they will never understand.they daily take one dose of anti-indian tonic which dump thier mindset.we should enjoy their mental retardness rather appresid them with the facts.

---Guess the defects have filled the gyri and sulci of ya'll brains and rendered ya'll unable to even comprehend the crux of the matter being discussed :ugeek: An IQ < 20 that needs special supervision seems to fit in such cases :( it's like retards on loose who needs to be restrained and locked at a psych institute and properly evaluated and counseled :ugeek:

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
dil-se-desi said:
DOC:

our society is not mature as western.it is easy to mobilize masses with
emotional quotient.
we have to draw very distinct lines for national interests.I believe in prevention
rather than cure.

when I hear anti india remark from china, i take it seriously

but I laugh when I hear from Pakistan.I hope they will embrace reality some time.

TO ALL FANS OF zaid hamid who believe in fantasy RADIO PAKISTAN NEW DELHI,
please keep on dreaming,nothing is wrong.

and see back home also, TV india (indian TV CHANNELS and movies) in pakistan
is a reality.your own people don't listen to you.

I think we are at same page now I agree that we can't move quickly and we must move at a slow pace your, mine and rest of us should have same common goals. But we don't have to worry about it the wheels of democracy turn very slow and we must move along with it, with full faith in it, with same goals in our minds.

Do you see the harm to our society by not having Mr. Hossain not among us. He could be teaching young generations of Indians, hey one day those kids can create our Gods and Goddess that we can all love and perhaps sell them to our Pakstani rivals as art I have seen Statues of Gods in Begam Nawazis show.

Lets learn from the mistakes others one of the finest Muslim thinker Ibin Rushd was thrown out of Morocco by religious nuts his writings contributed to European Renaissance now same nuts today on one hand site him as a Muslim contributor to it and at the same time passing fatwas and chasing out Ibin Rushds of today we don't want to do that.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
badboy said:
@INDIAN MEMBERS

Today we not. We are fighting among ourselves today to get go know ourselves better.