FRAUD AND LIES OF MQM ON MAYOR MUSTAFA KAMAL RANKING

mazharjp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Aray MQM Say JUlnay Walooooo.......MQM Jesa Kaam To Karaoooo Apnay Apnay Shahrooon Main

For your kind information I born in Karachi and I am Urdu speaking............

pakland

@mazharjp

mazhar shame on you. mujhe behad afsoos hai ke tum jaise mulk aur qaum ke ghaddar karachi main rehte hain tum ko sharam ani chahiye ke poore pakistan mian sirf aik wahid admi jo din raat mehnet kar raha hai sirf apne citizens ke liye tum ko takleef ho rahi hai. kitne rupees milte hain tum ko MQM aur Pakistan ke khilaaf propaganda karne ke......

Musatafa kamal is not No.2 Mayer he No.1 Mayer of the world and Altaf Hussain is the only leader of Pakistan ....

Allah Pakistan ko tum jaise logon sai salamat rakhe AMEEEEEEEEEN.

KnowME

Citizen
pakland said:
@mazharjp

mazhar shame on you. mujhe behad afsoos hai ke tum jaise mulk aur qaum ke ghaddar karachi main rehte hain tum ko sharam ani chahiye ke poore pakistan mian sirf aik wahid admi jo din raat mehnet kar raha hai sirf apne citizens ke liye tum ko takleef ho rahi hai. kitne rupees milte hain tum ko MQM aur Pakistan ke khilaaf propaganda karne ke......

Musatafa kamal is not No.2 Mayer he No.1 Mayer of the world and Altaf Hussain is the only leader of Pakistan ....

You bloody MQM hookers are really dumb shit ass holes!!
Full of bloody trash and illogical reasoning.
Fuck heads, go on and see the reality.
ALL the hate crimes are root cause from your dick Head ALTAF.
You pig shits, damn bastards.
Better keep your fucking ass holes for your dick shit to fuck from UK.
A party being run by idiots and being supported by ass licker.
Bloody son of guns.

MHASHMI

I think, you are so blind and are not able to see or visualize the truth or facts. that approch has given roots to the corrupt and privllaged clases to rule the country and all the ladership of MQM is the is playing the role as the agents to continue the existing system.
They were created by the miliitary dictators to divide and uphold the corrupt system and they are still success in their aim due to the negative attitude of the foolish peopes of karachi who support MQM.

Do not live in the dreams and open your minds and eyes and play the due role for the safeguard of the poor peoples instead of following the MQM (agent of the privilliged clases).
Mumtaz

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For those who wanted to know truth.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuC1viy9OQM[/video]

Jury

MHASHMI said:
I think, you are so blind and are not able to see or visualize the truth or facts. that approch has given roots to the corrupt and privllaged clases to rule the country and all the ladership of MQM is the is playing the role as the agents to continue the existing system.
They were created by the miliitary dictators to divide and uphold the corrupt system and they are still success in their aim due to the negative attitude of the foolish peopes of karachi who support MQM.

Do not live in the dreams and open your minds and eyes and play the due role for the safeguard of the poor peoples instead of following the MQM (agent of the privilliged clases).
Mumtaz

Hameed Gul as an ISI chief gave money of tax payers of Pakistan illegally to NAWAZ SHARIF, QAZI HUSSAIN, etc. to make IJI. MQM was not in the IJI nexus. Now who was created by Military.

Nawaz Sharif, despite guilty got Pardon, which was then called DEAL, which was a kind of NRO.

Despite ban organization workers arrested from Karachi, in MAMAR HOUSING SCHEME, Jamaat-e-Islami didn't face operation, why?

Despite, Al-Quaida terrorist, Khalid Sheikh was arrested from, NAIB NAZIMA Jamaat-e-Islami, Mrs Abdul Qudus' home, she didn't arrested and Jamaat-e-Islami didn't face operation. Why?

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
mazharjp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job. Thanks for a nice video..............It is the real face of MQM........[/size]

Jury

mazharjp

pakland said:
@mazharjp

Truth always bitter .............
This is the forum and we all have rights to express our feeling. Let me remind you, This is not NINE ZERO
your reply and language shows and prove that how and who trained you guys. grow up man " Sunne ka hosla peda karo"

mazharjp

Jury said:

Mustafa kamal and altaf hussain history. This is what is true...........

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vht7prnFMuo[/video]

mazharjp

KnowME said:
pakland said:
@mazharjp

&*&* heads, go on and see the reality.
Better keep your fucking ass holes for your dick shit to &*&* from UK.
Bloody son of guns.

@ KnowME
look at the last line this pakland wrote........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mazharjp

KnowME said:
pakland said:
@mazharjp

&*&* heads, go on and see the reality.
Better keep your fucking ass holes for your dick shit to &*&* from UK.
Bloody son of guns.

@ KnowME ........ Look at the last line this pakland wrote.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jury

Strange!

No one knows MUSTAFA KAMAl is the man who open the lock of Azeem Ahmed Tariq Home, when he was murdered.

No one knows MUSTAFA KAMAL is the man, when he became MP.

No one knows MUSTAFA KAMAL is the man, when he became IT minister.

No one knows MUSTAFA KAMAL is the man, when he became Nazim-e-Karachi.

The came to know after seeing Mustafa Kamal's administration & Karachi development.

Jury

mazharjp said:
This is the forum and we all have rights to express our feeling. Let me remind you, This is not NINE ZERO
your reply and language shows and prove that how and who trained you guys. grow up man " Sunne ka hosla peda karo"

I have listened, now it's your turn.

mazharjp

Jury said:
mazharjp said:

I have listened, now it's your turn.

At present I am working on the real story going on in Karachi and soon will post my on Article to expose these MQM Terrorist.

let me remind to all that I do not belong or support any Political party. I believe only the youth, young generation of this country can bring the real change in this country. These all politician use us for sucking the blood of this country.

for the time been, enjoy this video

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRMWKV6UGBU[/video]

Jury

mazharjp said:
let me remind to all that I do not belong or support any Political party. I believe only the youth, young generation of this country can bring the real change in this country. These all politician use us for sucking the blood of this country.

Why people do this TOPI DRAMA?
One has right to support the political party which he/she likes.