Foriegn Tourism in Pakistan a sincere critical analysis by a Foriegner

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Perhaps she should travel to India the so called darling of tourists to see it they are any better with security checks, especially in Indian occupied Kashmir.
The security checks are necessary for their own safety because we are not out of the woods yet. However she does have some other valid points, the tourist infrastructure for example.
Indian have better tourism facilities I heard! but only in cities but again my recommendation for alone woman is never travel to India if you dont wanna get raped

Every country has it's own laws culture concerns, so do pakistan, in india you cant say anything about cow and in many countries different things are sacred and topics not to talk even in europe usa. travellers should abide by the rule or law of the country and respect their culture if they want to visit. you cant say anything against eating pig if someone eating pig in his country ..... Govt has a meeting scheduled with local vlogers as well. In every country security agencies work for traveler and their country's safety it happens in europe and in every country not only in pakistan the name khan or muhammad is considered a suspicion..... there are so many rape cases in india each year against travelers as well but people around the world visit india as there are always risks to visit other countries in mexico misap happens with foreigners but not with all and people still visit there.

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kindly listen to it and the girl is making quiet a few valid points. Anyone from government please show it to the relative department if they've not seen it already. The girl is making sense and please pay some attention to it. Please listen to the video before commenting.

No abusive comments form pro-government or anit-government quarters please. It is positive criticism for the betternment of tourism in Pakistan.

A very pertinent message and need of the hour.
Imran Khan and the people who want to promote tourism in Pakistan need to get out of their daydreaming. Pakistan needs to do a lot before inviting foreign tourists particularly independent tourists to come over and visit the country.

I think it will take another 5-6 years for Pakistan to be ready for foreign tourists to come in large number if appropriate reforms and work required is started now.

For now, government can focus for promoting tourism for local and overseas Pakistanis and religious tourism such as for Sikhs, Hindus and Buddhists. from abroad. Also can organize different conferences and moots to attracts professionals to travel as sponsored groups.

It is going to backfire and dent the reputation of the country if independent tourists flock to the country now and face the difficulties she has mentioned in her blog and every Pakistani is also aware of.

aliahmad297622

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i die on the inside everytime i need to use them washrooms... i would rather shit my pants or piss publicaly in the open rather than use those...
Yes sir pti too slow cant even clean airports bathrooms bullshittt 9 months in government , too slow piece of shitt

Mojo-jojo

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol this tiny gal destroy the potiyan narrative which they try to build on internet! We dont even have access to clean Public washroom with commode not flat WCs everywhere! thats the biggest challenge I faced when my friends and family traveled across Pakistan.
Nothing big but huge deal for ladies.
detention for 20hrs by security harassment in unacceptable.
Make female offciers only responsible for interacting with tourist, it will alleviate alot of harasment issues. Lets make all the mochoon waley securtity people away from the counters.?
Gun totting guards even give wrong signals to kids , happpend to me .
Kids keep on asking why we have so many men with guns uncle? I have no answer to these kids, they havent seen that many gaurds in their life with automatic weapons.
For tourist just come and stay in cities if you go in villages or rural sides God may help you on that adventure

i think even cities are not ready for any foreign tourists to roam around without major hurdles. Biggest city - Karachi not even good to travel for locals let alone for foreigners and heaps of garbage all over on top of it and ugly looking apartment buildings in most of the city

home!

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistan has tones of unnecessary bureaucratic hurdles. This is not just relating to tourism it is every where, in every department and every sector. By nature Pakistanis try to make procedures very very complicated. There are unnecessary documentation and NOCs. I don't understand why they need copy of CNIC, NICOP, and passport where ever you go.

What I observed on my every visit the things and procedures are more complicated then the previous visit.